These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

corbexx as the wormhole CSM representative.

First post
Author
Shiloh Templeton
Cheyenne HET Co
#21 - 2015-03-20 15:12:08 UTC
Papa Django wrote:
I mean, someone asked what CorbeX will do with NOHO leaving Polaris. And they talked about joining GSF as a diplo and shaked their hands. It was a joke or serious ?

Looked real. I think CFC has been trying to improve their image after they realized how many players were rooting against them in the Halloween war.
Papa Django
Materials Harvesting Kombinat
#22 - 2015-03-20 15:15:08 UTC
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
Papa Django wrote:
I mean, someone asked what CorbeX will do with NOHO leaving Polaris. And they talked about joining GSF as a diplo and shaked their hands. It was a joke or serious ?

Looked real. I think CFC has been trying to improve their image after they realized how many players were rooting against them in the Halloween war.

So we elect a wormhole represent who is going to join a nullsec alliance ?

Good luck to Corbex to explain this to wormholers here. It's like voting for a democrat represent in US election and as soon he is elected he defects to join the republican party.

Seriously wtf is that ?
Shilalasar
Dead Sky Inc.
#23 - 2015-03-20 15:18:54 UTC
That did not seem to be a joke.

Despite all the amazing work this would be a fishy move.
Not just leaving wormholespace with the main but of all things joining GSF, who are already the most present group in the CSM and probably the most controversal group in the entire game. Running as the main wormholecandidate and right after the election leaving. Also being placed highly on the CFC votingballot.
Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#24 - 2015-03-20 15:19:42 UTC
If corbexx wants to love on to nullsec, it's his choice.

With that said, if he wants to, he should probably just right out resign. It sucks to say that because he does work hard, and he will probably put forward good suggestions towards wormhole space....

But even the idea of suggesting a defection and alienation of the entire wormhole base....

If it was a joke, fine. If it wasn't and you are serious, resign.

Yaay!!!!

Papa Django
#25 - 2015-03-20 15:22:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Papa Django
I think we can all agree that he has done a wonderfull work for wormhole last year, especially for low class corpo as mine.

I can still trust him, even if he joins GSF because of the past work.

But i also think these 2 minutes at the CSM panel require an explanation from him.

I don't think resign should be good for us. But the move is really bad.
Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#26 - 2015-03-20 15:24:51 UTC
Papa Django wrote:
I think we can all agree that he has done a wonderfull work for wormhole last year, especially for low class corpo as mine.

I can still trust him, even if he joins GSF because of the past work.

But i also think this 2 minutes at the CSM panel require an explanation from him.

I don't think resign should be good for us. But the move is really bad.

He does good work, but he's basically betraying his core constituents, in the worst possible way, in the worst possible moment.

Yaay!!!!

Papa Django
#27 - 2015-03-20 15:26:26 UTC
Phoenix Jones wrote:

He does good work, but he's basically betraying his core constituents, in the worst possible way, in the worst possible moment.

Let's wait and see before going further.

If someone is in the room and feel to ask the question ...
Kyle Meshuggah
A N T H E M
#28 - 2015-03-20 15:29:07 UTC
omg, it was joke guys. An audience member referenced NOHO leaving Polaris and asked what Corbexx planned to do in game. He replied by asking Sion if he had any positions open and Sion offered him a Diplo spot. It was all a joke, relax. :P

"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon." - Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson

Papa Django
#29 - 2015-03-20 15:31:22 UTC
Kyle Meshuggah wrote:
omg, it was joke guys. An audience member referenced NOHO leaving Polaris and asked what Corbexx planned to do in game. He replied by asking Sion if he had any positions open and Sion offered him a Diplo spot. It was all a joke, relax. :P

That's why i asked, because it is not especially clear.
Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#30 - 2015-03-20 15:32:56 UTC
I've asked the gm's to lock this thread before it turns into a thread nought. It was a pretty ridiculous move, with no answers yet.

Yaay!!!!

Shilalasar
Dead Sky Inc.
#31 - 2015-03-20 15:36:47 UTC
Phoenix Jones wrote:
I've asked the gm's to lock this thread before it turns into a thread nought. It was a pretty ridiculous move, with no answers yet.

But threadnoughts are fun and it would at least get some activity back in here. Just look at the poor state of the last callout.
Shiloh Templeton
Cheyenne HET Co
#32 - 2015-03-20 15:50:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Shiloh Templeton
nm, thanks for changing the subject title back.

Anybody know if Corbexx has a twitter account?
Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#33 - 2015-03-20 15:54:07 UTC
Shiloh Templeton wrote:
nm, thanks for changing the subject title back.

Adjusted title.

Yaay!!!!

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#34 - 2015-03-20 16:04:31 UTC
He cant (better not) leave for Nullsec! All we would be left with for a CSM rep is Chance...Oops

To be honest though if he does leave for Goons, that's his choice and I feel that he will still do wonders for the WH community. He isn't the type of person to just throw the work he has done over the past year, away.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Pesadel0
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2015-03-20 16:17:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Pesadel0
Honestly i will very pissed if he goes to a Null sec alliance.Why ?Well because i voted for him because he did a good job last year on WH and i think he ran this year because of WH .
Chance Ravinne
WiNGSPAN Delivery Services
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#36 - 2015-03-20 16:31:09 UTC
Seraph Essael wrote:
He cant (better not) leave for Nullsec! All we would be left with for a CSM rep is Chance...Oops

To be honest though if he does leave for Goons, that's his choice and I feel that he will still do wonders for the WH community. He isn't the type of person to just throw the work he has done over the past year, away.

As terrible as that would be, I certainly take it seriously either way. Hopefully this is all explained in a way that everyone is okay with. Personally I don't have any reason to believe Corbexx would act in bad faith, so ill deserve opinion until hearing his statements.

You've just read another awesome post by Chance Ravinne, CEO of EVE's #1 torpedo delivery service. Watch our misadventures on my YouTube channel: WINGSPANTT

Ghenghis Kralj
Big Johnson's
#37 - 2015-03-20 16:32:26 UTC
I dunno...he should resign due to his wardrobe choice. That shirt...oh boi
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#38 - 2015-03-20 16:34:26 UTC
Chance Ravinne wrote:
Seraph Essael wrote:

As terrible as that would be, I certainly take it seriously either way. Hopefully this is all explained in a way that everyone is okay with. Personally I don't have any reason to believe Corbexx would act in bad faith, so ill deserve opinion until hearing his statements.

That was kind of taken the wrong way hahaha.

Corbexx is a workhorse for the CSM and you will have a lot to live upto. You are incredibly new to Eve still and to step into the CSM after someone like corbexx, in your first year...

It was not meant maliciously.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Natasha Donnan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#39 - 2015-03-20 16:39:51 UTC
Ghenghis Kralj wrote:
I dunno...he should resign due to his wardrobe choice. That shirt...oh boi

That shirt is Corbexx's homage to the scientist who wore a really bad shirt to the fairly recent comet landing press conference and got slated for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2834451/Philae-comet-probe-scientist-embroiled-sexism-row-shirt-featuring-scantily-clad-women.html

(Im not a daily mail reader, it was just the first reference i found)

Creator of the W-Space KB Comparison

Mr Floydy
Questionable Ethics.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
#40 - 2015-03-20 17:28:23 UTC
Goonswarm to move to wormholes next.
Previous page123Next page