These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

owned staions

Author
roberts dragon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-03-19 10:20:52 UTC
a few questions since i just dont know please excuse my lack of knowledge hopefully the pros on here put me straight , here goes with all the big corps and alliances who owns these areas and the stations would a change to ownership of stations meaning no one can in future own a station then might/would open the game up more, understand these stations have been battled over and would mean a change these corps would be out of their comfort cash cows.
the logic being if you cant get into a station then no point going there i be cannon fodder

would like to go to 0.0 and find a station to base me operations etc , but looking at these areas i would think i be limited to where i can go and base myself in a station , since some stations are owned by player corps so wont be able to get into them and might be many jumps to find stations that are not player owned .
have read the gate bubbles are going so it be a lot easier to get there now but if cant get into stations in them areas then no point going in areas where player owned stations are .

so where are the areas in 0.0 that the stations are not owned so at least i can get and base myself there.

also is there a list of player owned stations when i look on the map hard to tell who owns what , now if you cant give a list then please give me a list of stations that have good areas so i can at least go attempt to take a station for myself not fussed whos owns it now wheres there is a will a way will be found ,

many thanks in advance for the help i am sure you pros will provide

Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#2 - 2015-03-19 10:23:55 UTC
You could do with an envelope of capital letters and a bag of punctuation marks. Makes reading so much easier.
Lachra
Lachra Corporation
#3 - 2015-03-19 10:27:34 UTC
Gosh! Sloppy prose I doth abhore,
Reading spaghetti-text is such a bore!
If I could write your post again,
I'd start of with...a fountain pen...****...
Yarda Black
The Black Redemption
#4 - 2015-03-19 10:28:19 UTC
Open dotlan

Select a region

Switch overlay to "sovereignty" (probably the default setting)

All white systems are NPC controlled. Stations in those systems allow docking by anyone. Colored systems are owned and stations there only allow docking to those designated as "friend" by their owners. Clicking on the system will give you info on who owns it and if there's a station you can even see what facilities it has.

Example:

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Pure_Blind/U-INPD

Sisters of EVE and Mordu's Legion are NPC entities and will allow you to dock in their stations. The rest of that region is owned by various CFC alliances and will only be accessible by them and their friends.
bigman111222
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-03-19 10:34:58 UTC
join a null sec alliance and it would be much easier... Idea Join brave and base yourself out of GE-8

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Catch/GE-8JV

Chenguang Hucel-Ge
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-03-19 10:37:27 UTC
roberts dragon wrote:
since some stations are owned by player corps so wont be able to get into them

In fact, many alliances either make affordable dock prices or make a freeport out of their own just to keep their space lively. Restricted access = no external traders = ****** local market if your alliance can't produce it. With all the null logistic changes, hub economy still stands, but some things becoming easier to produce right here.
I had my own plans to supply HED-GP for sexy margin, but with being so dynamical it was hard to find time lapse for jumping through. The demand for everything that's not meta was quite high and docking fee was xxxx-ish.
Serene Repose
#7 - 2015-03-19 10:50:14 UTC
Consider yourself one of us!
Consider yourself part of the family!

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Aralyn Cormallen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2015-03-19 11:33:00 UTC
bigman111222 wrote:
join a null sec alliance and it would be much easier... Idea Join brave and base yourself out of GE-8

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Catch/GE-8JV

Well, for about 3 days anyway What?
Ka'Narlist
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#9 - 2015-03-19 12:01:34 UTC
Chenguang Hucel-Ge wrote:

In fact, many alliances either make affordable dock prices or make a freeport out of their own just to keep their space lively.

In fact, most don't.

PS: Don't know if OP is trolling or not the brightest for conituing to claim stuff about "bubbles getting removed" or wanting sov null-sec as solo content Roll
roberts dragon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-03-19 13:05:23 UTC
special thanks to yarda and bigman them maps are fantastic can spend some time looking for suitable places this map will show me the way so massive thank you for that .
I really don't know the politics and many things I haven't a clue on that's why I ask better to be prepared on any game you ask the pros most will help and advise so thank you again for the advise and help hugs for the guys or slaps if you prefer and wads of kisses for the ladies and hugs

many thanks
Leannor
State War Academy
Caldari State
#11 - 2015-03-19 13:17:07 UTC
Make your way to Blood Raiders sov space in Delve ... free access NPC stations.

"Lykouleon wrote:

STOP TOUCHING ICONIC SHIP PARTS"