These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

...And So the CODE Alliance and James 316 Comes to its End

Author
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#21 - 2015-03-16 12:28:25 UTC
Tasspool Harp wrote:
I have no idea who Baghdad Bob is

He was the Iraqi "information minister" during one of the gulf wars. He'd say the funniest stuff, kinda like when a Chinese diplomat says it's the will of *all* Chinese people that Tawain return to the fold.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#22 - 2015-03-16 14:34:48 UTC
Maybe it's just Monday morning, but should I feel bad that I have no idea what Dryson is talking about? Did the long-time noob-corp player James316 start some group called the Code Empire that really has imploded, or did Dryson just commit a critical typo when attempting to reference James 315 and make an improperly stated reference to CODE.?

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#23 - 2015-03-16 14:40:51 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
should I feel bad that I have no idea what Dryson is talking about?

I don't know if you should feel bad, but welcome to the club - we've got jackets.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Anne Dieu-le-veut
Natl Assn for the Advancement of Criminal People
#24 - 2015-03-16 16:12:17 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
should I feel bad that I have no idea what Dryson is talking about?

No, you should feel bad (and call 911 because you're having a stroke) if you DID know what he was talking about.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#25 - 2015-03-16 17:12:42 UTC
Well, someone has stolen all of my staples.. I guess my work day has come to an end.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

John E Normus
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#26 - 2015-03-16 17:28:25 UTC  |  Edited by: John E Normus
It's funny when Veers tries to shame us into being more active. He's family so we enjoy it. But Dryson?

#rockbottom

Between Ignorance and Wisdom

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Gons
Doomheim
#27 - 2015-03-16 17:50:18 UTC
this thread is going places
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#28 - 2015-03-16 18:03:58 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Oh look, another one of these.

Some people live under rocks, so its only natural that it takes longer for them to get news and make threads about it.

Some should continue to live there after the news even comes out, we don't need 700 threads on the same thing cause every carebear wants there opinion heard on how they lost their trophy isk ship. It always end the same, thread gets locked after page ten and another one pops up, its about as bad as gelvon goons.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2015-03-16 18:13:52 UTC
Dryson!!!!

I think I've actually missed reading your insane nonsense! Welcome back!

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#30 - 2015-03-16 18:20:34 UTC
Well, someone has stolen all of my staples.. I guess my work day has come to an end.

I believe you have my stapler....

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Chocolate Mooses
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#31 - 2015-03-16 22:13:21 UTC
DrysonBennington wrote:
It is rather embarrassing that the Code Empire would have its existence ended by the same ships its so unmercifully preyed on.

How disgusting it must feel to not be able to afford the ships to take out a single Bowhead.....now do the same thing CODE and return to your glory of mining and running missions.

fascinating. please, tell us more. perhaps include some amazing scissor-technique like strategies for grrr code grrr gons hat code hat gons?

don't just leave us hanging buddy. after reading your posting history, i can tell you are destined for better posting. come on now, we're all waiting.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#32 - 2015-03-16 22:40:23 UTC
So was this intended as a ship toast, or as a toast to the ship known as the Catalyst?

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

The Troll Bridge
#33 - 2015-03-16 23:20:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Unsuccessful At Everything
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
So was this intended as a ship toast, or as a toast to the ship known as the Catalyst?

If a toast to a ship that toasts the most ships is a ship toast about toasted ships, should a pilot that posts mostly ship toasts toast ships while posting his toast?

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Sabriz Adoudel
#34 - 2015-03-17 01:02:33 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:

If a toast to a ship that toasts the most ships is a ship toast about toasted ships, should a pilot that posts mostly ship toasts toast ships while posting his toast?

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/52cc7f356bb3f7285be6116e/9-bizarre-sentences-that-are-perfectly-accurate.jpg

Crawlblood
#35 - 2015-03-17 02:26:56 UTC
A boat boating boat boating boating boats... uhh

Rude, Obnoxious and somewhat in you face.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2015-03-17 02:28:14 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:

You know, sabriz would have had the best post in this thread, but you just had to go and take it from him. Apologize! NOW!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#37 - 2015-03-17 02:51:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Boom Boom Longtime
Placed a sizeable bet on Code winning this years Alliance Tournament at the turn of the year.

Just hoping these current rumours aren't true and the smokescreen subsides.

Concord Approved Trader

Sabriz Adoudel
#38 - 2015-03-17 03:49:49 UTC
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:

You know, sabriz would have had the best post in this thread, but you just had to go and take it from him. Apologize! NOW!

He is Unsuccessful At Apologizing

The Troll Bridge
#39 - 2015-03-17 03:57:18 UTC
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:

I regret nothing.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2015-03-17 04:30:46 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Placed a sizeable bet on Code winning this years Alliance Tournament at the turn of the year.

Just hoping these current rumours aren't true and the smokescreen subsides.

I think you need to work on your betting prowess...

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!