These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 
Author
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#21 - 2015-03-11 14:27:50 UTC
What about chocolate rain?
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#22 - 2015-03-11 14:50:43 UTC
From my limited experience, American chocolates are to actual chocolate what American beer is to actual beer or American coffee is to actual coffee... What?
Bethan Le Troix
Krusual Investigation Agency
#23 - 2015-03-11 15:33:13 UTC
America has the best 'friendly fire'. Some of the stuff they got up to in Iraq & Afghanistan really takes the biscuit.

Cadburys really shouldn't have been allowed to have been sold to an entirely non-UK company. Great Britain/England has been 'for sale' now for a few years with too many of our assets being sold off to largely non-UK based companies. The government is currently in the process of selling off the UK's remaining stake in the Channel Tunnel. They will probably use the money to enable more useless ***** to not have to go to work. Roll
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#24 - 2015-03-11 15:34:17 UTC
ISD Libertina wrote:
Simple answer: Nerds

Fits the theme too Big smile


I wish I could like this more than once.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Ekaterina 'Ghetto' Thurn
Department 10
#25 - 2015-03-11 15:41:22 UTC
I think America used to make the best cooking chocolate available with quite high cocoa solids percentage. Was it called Bakers chocolate or something like that?

When I went to the tenth anniversary Fanfest on my return journey I tried to buy some decent sweets in the airport but I couldn't really find any I liked. I try not to eat too many sweets and chocolate mainly to save my teeth. I think my favourite s probably include Cadburys Fruit & Nut, Quality Street, Bounty bars, After Eight mints, Cadburys Crème Eggs, Toblerone, fudge,& nougat. Big smile

" They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out. " Rick. " Find out what ? " Abraham. " They're screwing with the wrong people. " Rick. Season four.   ' The Walking Dead. ' .

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#26 - 2015-03-11 17:02:49 UTC
Ekaterina 'Ghetto' Thurn wrote:
I think America used to make the best cooking chocolate available with quite high cocoa solids percentage. Was it called Bakers chocolate or something like that?

When I went to the tenth anniversary Fanfest on my return journey I tried to buy some decent sweets in the airport but I couldn't really find any I liked. I try not to eat too many sweets and chocolate mainly to save my teeth. I think my favourite s probably include Cadburys Fruit & Nut, Quality Street, Bounty bars, After Eight mints, Cadburys Crème Eggs, Toblerone, fudge,& nougat. Big smile

Baker's is pretty good for cooking with, but I find that if I'm working with chocolate most coverture chocolates will work. I'd recommend some but that's free product placement for them. :P

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Marsha Mallow
#27 - 2015-03-11 18:27:16 UTC
Jaffa cakes?

You can also empty the tube then whack people with it if they try to steal any.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Cara Forelli
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#28 - 2015-03-11 20:44:13 UTC
I'd buy a Chocolate Rifter. Just sayin. Easter is coming up.

Want to talk? Join my channel in game: House Forelli

Titan's Lament

Alena McJenkins
McJenkins' Saucy Shipwreckers LLC
#29 - 2015-03-11 23:28:21 UTC
Kimmie Candy is glorious. They make candy-coated, chocolate-covered habanero corn nuts. Also chocolate rocks big and solid enough to break windows.

Sauce.

DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#30 - 2015-03-11 23:39:34 UTC
Jr. Mints... they are mint, chocolate... its refreshing!

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#31 - 2015-03-12 06:42:46 UTC
Cara Forelli wrote:
I'd buy a Chocolate Rifter. Just sayin. Easter is coming up.



If CCP would get Cadbury, the candy company that makes the chocolate Easter eggs, to make chocolate capsules in it, with a candy corpse, I'd probably blow a wad of cash buying them.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Rockstede
30plus
Goonswarm Federation
#32 - 2015-03-12 07:43:39 UTC
Bethan Le Troix wrote:
America has the best 'friendly fire'. Some of the stuff they got up to in Iraq & Afghanistan really takes the biscuit.

Cadburys really shouldn't have been allowed to have been sold to an entirely non-UK company. Great Britain/England has been 'for sale' now for a few years with too many of our assets being sold off to largely non-UK based companies. The government is currently in the process of selling off the UK's remaining stake in the Channel Tunnel. They will probably use the money to enable more useless ***** to not have to go to work. Roll




Missed the boat there a bit didn't you ^^



#isdcleanuponisle2please
BrundleMeth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2015-03-12 10:36:50 UTC  |  Edited by: BrundleMeth
We can get some pretty good Chocolate here in Canada. Especially some of these specialty shops that makes their own Fudge on those huge slabs of marble and use Brass utensils while mixing, etc. There is this one place in Banff Alberta that makes incredible Dark Chocolate. Everything is hand made...

Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut

111 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A6

403-762-4106
panterus29
Blame The Bunny
Gun Runners Inc Alliance
#34 - 2015-03-12 11:09:30 UTC
Arline Kley
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#35 - 2015-03-12 12:26:57 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Jaffa cakes?

You can also empty the tube then whack people with it if they try to steal any.


Jaffa Cakes: Full of Gou'ldy goodness!

"For it was said they had become like those peculiar demons, which dwell in matter but in whom no light may be found." - Father Grigori, Ravens 3:57

CCP Avalon
C C P
C C P Alliance
#36 - 2015-03-12 12:41:24 UTC
CCP BunnyVirus wrote:
NEONOVUS wrote:
What sort of American candy do the devs, ISD, and GMs enjoy?
Double bubble? Lemon Heads, warheads, Laffy Taffy?
And did their mother warn them against taking candy from paying customers?



I eat all kind of candy, so keep them coming :).

I second that motion. Big smile

CCP Avalon // Web Developer // Team Webster // @ccp_avalon

Twitch: CCP_Avalon

Jake Rivers
New Planetary Order
#37 - 2015-03-12 19:47:33 UTC
Some prefer a good bottle of whiskey, candy just gets gobbled up too quick. ;)
Felicity Love
Doomheim
#38 - 2015-03-12 19:53:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Felicity Love
NEONOVUS wrote:
What sort of American candy do the devs, ISD, and GMs enjoy?
Double bubble? Lemon Heads, warheads, Laffy Taffy?
And did their mother warn them against taking candy from paying customers?


I'll bet little gingerbread teddy bears, with Null Sec alliance logos glazed on the tummies, would go over really, REALLY well...

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Dersen Lowery
The Scope
#39 - 2015-03-12 20:07:16 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
From my limited experience, American chocolates are to actual chocolate what American beer is to actual beer or American coffee is to actual coffee... What?


If you can find Vosges or Mast Brothers, those are both excellent American chocolates. Not cheap, but the real stuff isn't.

For American coffee, try Kona. Not a blend, but the straight stuff if you can find it. It's a bit tricky to roast dark, as it's delicate tasting, but it also packs a huge wallop caffeine wise.

Proud founder and member of the Belligerent Desirables.

I voted in CSM X!

Mike Azariah
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2015-03-13 02:28:01 UTC
As you are going through the duty free in Iceland grab a bag of licorice.

and Boooze, lots and lots of booze for yourself (or sharing)

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)