These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Tora Bushido for CSM X - A New High-Sec (No Nerfed Disneyland)

First post First post
Author
Danalee
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#461 - 2015-03-12 17:02:01 UTC
NightmareX, you are missing out, we went for round 2 but allied with RVB (and UHURT) now against Russian mercs, it's the bomb!

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#462 - 2015-03-12 17:09:23 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
No, i don't lose 5 dollars. It's just a lame excuse. Or maybe you haven't directly been war dec'ed by Marmites, but i'm pretty sure you have been suicided by some Marmites some times.

But hey, let's wait for the next excuse that naaaah no, you have never been attacked or killed by Marmites. You in fact reminds me of this person.
Nope, Marmites have literally done nothign to me ever. I know you don;t understand that, I know that in your mind for me to disagree with wardecs it *must* be because at some point something bad has happened to me, it simply isn't true. I look at mechanics objectively, and the way wardecs are implemented is not balanced. It really is that simple. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant.

NightmareX wrote:
In the same way as your opinions here are irrelevant. We are like i said several peoples here that disagree with you while you are the only one in here that doesn't agree with Tora. So it's not hard to figure out on who's right here.
Well apparently my opinions are relevant enough to warrant responses from at least 4 different people, and to cause yourself and Danalee to throw several personal attacks at me.

And lol, so in your eyes the person who is right is the one that has a couple of people on his side throwing around insults? One in marmites and one ex-marmites? Yes yes, a very unbiased set of opinions. Obviously Tora must be perfectly correct - even though you're yet to explain to me why groups like red-frog are unable to create a proper corporation to run operations out of without getting permadecced and destroyed - an obvious sign that the system is unbalanced in favour of PvP players.

NightmareX wrote:
Ofc CCP is going to look at the war decs and empire PVP in the same way as Tora is looking to improve it. It's pretty obvious that there will soon be some changes to those things. But what you are forgetting is that Tora have tons of supports on his ideas while no one agrees with you in here.
CCP are not going to make the types of changes Tora wants. They want to reduce wardecs as they are currently keeping people from forming corps in highsec that aren't purely PvP based which in turn damages player retention. Mass farming of war targets the way current highsec mers do is simply bad for business.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#463 - 2015-03-12 17:28:51 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
I'm not the only one that's stated that in this thread and certainly not the only once that's stated that wardecs are balanced in favour of the wardec groups overall. And what we have here is several of the "usual suspects" in here telling me I'm wrong because their misrepresented version of my argument is wrong. other than proving that I'm on to a point that you consider significant, it proves nothing. When you have a reasonable argument for why you think it's OK that groups like red frog are unable to create actual corporations and have to instead work from NPC corps, let me know.

No one have denied that the war decs aren't in favour of the war dec groups. We have simply pointed out that some changes for the better are better than nothing. And Tora's ideas will make it better, that's the point. But maybe not good enough for you.

Lucas Kell wrote:
But you haven't. You've just told me I'm wrong and said it must be so because Tora does lot's of wardecs. The fact that he is on the aggressive side of wardecs makes it *more likely* that his opinions are biased considerably in favour of wardeccers and that his views are subjective, not less.

Maybe i haven't done that, but others in here have pointed out flaws with 'YOUR' reasons to deny Tora's ideas. That's more of the point here.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I'm not attacking anyone. I'm attacking the ideas and principles put forward by a CSM candidate for there obvious bias. You're automatically assuming that in my 10 years of experience I've missed out on the basic mechanics that make up wardecs. Further, you are resorting to launching personal attacks at me, calling me stupid, dumb, etc. It's the generally expected response when I challenge players like yourself so I'm really not bothered by it, but it doesn't get you anwywhere.

Yes, you are in fact attacking some peoples in here. When a person like you with pretty much zero experience in war decs and empire PVP claims to know more about it than others who have done it for years and every day. You are pretty much slapping them in the face In a bad way.

So it's a way of attacking someone with the real experience in this.

Lucas Kell wrote:
At no point have I claimed to be the god of anything, you're projecting your opinions of what I'm saying as fact, that doesn't make it so. You're also still making the same wrong assumption that I don't do PvP. I've been involved in highsec wardecs, I've taken part in faction warfare, and am in the process of training a character to run in Spectre Fleet. I'm not claiming to have run thousands of wardecs, but then that's not a prerequisite of understanding how the mechanics work.

And the thing is, being an outside to a process gives an objective view of it. Tora's opinions are clouded by his own wants. He favours ideas that benefit him. Take for example the dreadnaughts in highsec idea. That's obviously going to benefit aggressive wardeccers allowing them to contest structures more easily. A smaller group isn;t going to stand a chance of running a dreadnaught without attracting a lot of attention from the likes of Marmite.

Yes, you are in fact claiming to know more about the mechanics behind the war dec and empire PVP system as you think someone with alot of experience in this are wrong while you claim you think you know what's better. There is only you your self that think your arguments or ideas are better than those who have experience in this.

And this is basicly the issue here with you. You can't discuss without thinking you know better how to solve something you have zero experience in.

And to the last thing. What you fail to see is that Tora is the only CSM candidate to bring up some new ideas that WILL make empire PVP and war decs a little better. Ofc, his ideas isn't 100% optimal, but they are way better than not having ideas on how to change them to the better.

This is the reason why i support Tora.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Change the to the better for him. Other playstyles will suffer under nearly all of the changes Tora has suggested. He wants "evil", and by that he means he wants it to be even easier for wardec groups to dominate hundreds of corps at a time and even less possible for them the evade. I don't disagree that what he wants will make empire wardecs better for the aggressors, that's obviously true. But the system is already unbalanced in favour of the aggressors, so I don;t believe that making it more unbalanced in their favour is a good idea.

Again, this is nothing more than just your own opinion. I'm pretty sure Tora's ideas is a good way to go as many others who actually does empire PVP and war decs on a daily basis supports him.

The more peoples who supports him the better his ideas actually are. Now, find me the number on how many that doesn't support Tora in getting empire PVP and war decs to be better here?

Good luck.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#464 - 2015-03-12 17:36:40 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
Nope, Marmites have literally done nothign to me ever. I know you don;t understand that, I know that in your mind for me to disagree with wardecs it *must* be because at some point something bad has happened to me, it simply isn't true. I look at mechanics objectively, and the way wardecs are implemented is not balanced. It really is that simple. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant.

Haha, i don't think anyone in here believes your lies about that. There is a pretty obvious reason why you are so mad at Marmite and Tora.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Well apparently my opinions are relevant enough to warrant responses from at least 4 different people, and to cause yourself and Danalee to throw several personal attacks at me.

And lol, so in your eyes the person who is right is the one that has a couple of people on his side throwing around insults? One in marmites and one ex-marmites? Yes yes, a very unbiased set of opinions. Obviously Tora must be perfectly correct - even though you're yet to explain to me why groups like red-frog are unable to create a proper corporation to run operations out of without getting permadecced and destroyed - an obvious sign that the system is unbalanced in favour of PvP players.

And how many of those 4 agrees with you compared to the others in this topic who agrees with Tora here?

Go figure.

Again there are alot of things in EVE that are unbalanced, but we have to take one thing at a time. And Tora is like i have said is bringing out some new ideas to improve empire PVP and war dec in general. If you don't agree, then fine, but his case shows good support from this topic, so it's not hard to see who is right.

Lucas Kell wrote:
CCP are not going to make the types of changes Tora wants. They want to reduce wardecs as they are currently keeping people from forming corps in highsec that aren't purely PvP based which in turn damages player retention. Mass farming of war targets the way current highsec mers do is simply bad for business.

Hey, are you CCP?

Oh god, the fact that you think you knows so much that you think you are CCP to is even more flattering and laughable.

No you aren't CCP, so stop with the agenda that CCP is not gonna look at Tora's ideas, because every ideas that the CSM candidates have is going to be looked at.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#465 - 2015-03-12 17:37:47 UTC
Danalee wrote:
NightmareX, you are missing out, we went for round 2 but allied with RVB (and UHURT) now against Russian mercs, it's the bomb!

D.

Bear

Hmmm, nice. Do you have any battlereports from that?

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#466 - 2015-03-12 17:55:24 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
No one have denied that the war decs aren't in favour of the war dec groups. We have simply pointed out that some changes for the better are better than nothing. And Tora's ideas will make it better, that's the point. But maybe not good enough for you.
So wait, you agree that they are unbalanced in favour of aggressors and yet see no problem in making them even better for the aggressors?

NightmareX wrote:
Maybe i haven't done that, but others in here have pointed out flaws with 'YOUR' reasons to deny Tora's ideas. That's more of the point here.
But they haven't. They've literally just said I'm wrong, called me a carebear and told me to HTFU. The classic responses from people who have no actual response.

NightmareX wrote:
Yes, you are in fact attacking some peoples in here. When a person like you with pretty much zero experience in war decs and empire PVP claims to know more about it than others who have done it for years and every day. You are pretty much slapping them in the face In a bad way.

So it's a way of attacking someone with the real experience in this.
Once again, I didn't claim to know more and once again I don't have zero experience, that's your projection. At no point have I attacked anyone, and if you feel I have, report the post.

NightmareX wrote:
Yes, you are in fact claiming to know more about the mechanics behind the war dec and empire PVP system as you think someone with alot of experience in this are wrong while you claim you think you know what's better. There is only you your self that think your arguments or ideas are better than those who have experience in this.

And this is basicly the issue here with you. You can't discuss without thinking you know better how to solve something you have zero experience in.

And to the last thing. What you fail to see is that Tora is the only CSM candidate to bring up some new ideas that WILL make empire PVP and war decs a little better. Ofc, his ideas isn't 100% optimal, but they are way better than not having ideas on how to change them to the better.

This is the reason why i support Tora.
No, I'm not. I've even stated multiple time the exact opposite of that. And no, Tora is not the only CSM candidate to propose ideas to improve wardecs. He's the only one to propose making them even *more* unbalanced in favour of wardeccers, but at least a couple of others have discussed wardec mechanics in their campaigns.

And great, support Tora. If you want things to be more unbalanced in your favour then it's a good idea to support him, I'm not saying it's not. What I'm saying is I don't support him because I support game balance.

NightmareX wrote:
Again, this is nothing more than just your own opinion. I'm pretty sure Tora's ideas is a good way to go as many others who actually does empire PVP and war decs on a daily basis supports him.
So you agree with what I said then, that Toras ideas benefit his playstyle? That's all I'm saying here. Wardecs are already unbalanced in favour of aggressors, and his ideas unbalance them even more to make things even better for wardeccers.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#467 - 2015-03-12 18:00:10 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Haha, i don't think anyone in here believes your lies about that. There is a pretty obvious reason why you are so mad at Marmite and Tora.
Who cares? I'm unaffected by what you think is my reasoning for supporting game balance. If you want to think it's because of Marmites, then by all means proceed to think that.

NightmareX wrote:
And how many of those 4 agrees with you compared to the others in this topic who agrees with Tora here?

Go figure.

Again there are alot of things in EVE that are unbalanced, but we have to take one thing at a time. And Tora is like i have said is bringing out some new ideas to improve empire PVP and war dec in general. If you don't agree, then fine, but his case shows good support from this topic, so it's not hard to see who is right.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So yes, you honestly believe that a Marmite leader having other Marmite players agreeing with him makes him automatically right? That is AMAZING. What's even funnier is in your previous post you even agree with me that the game is unbalanced in favour of wardeccers.

NightmareX wrote:
Hey, are you CCP?

Oh god, the fact that you think you knows so much that you think you are CCP to is even more flattering and laughable.

No you aren't CCP, so stop with the agenda that CCP is not gonna look at Tora's ideas, because every ideas that the CSM candidates have is going to be looked at.
No, I'm not CCP. I have however read what CCP and the existing CSM have put out in regards to wardecs. It's quite obvious they are seen as a barrier to the NPE, and it's not hard to see where CCP will go when they decide to look at wardecs. I very much doubt that will involved making them easier and adding dreadnaughts

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#468 - 2015-03-12 18:08:39 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
So wait, you agree that they are unbalanced in favour of aggressors and yet see no problem in making them even better for the aggressors?

Read one more time on what i'm saying. I'm saying the current system is somewhat favouring the aggressor over the defender. That's why i said i supports Tora's ideas on making it better so it doesn't have to be like that.

Lucas Kell wrote:
But they haven't. They've literally just said I'm wrong, called me a carebear and told me to HTFU. The classic responses from people who have no actual response.

They have. You are so much obsessed that you know this things so much that their arguments towards you goes undetected to you.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Once again, I didn't claim to know more and once again I don't have zero experience, that's your projection. At no point have I attacked anyone, and if you feel I have, report the post.

Yes, the way you claim others ideas are bad and your ideas are better, even though the others have way more experience in this is a way of attacking. Maybe if you have had some proven experience in this matter, it would be taken another way. But it's not. You don't have enough experience in this to dig deep enough into the real matter of the mechanics behind empire PVP and war decs.

Lucas Kell wrote:
No, I'm not. I've even stated multiple time the exact opposite of that. And no, Tora is not the only CSM candidate to propose ideas to improve wardecs. He's the only one to propose making them even *more* unbalanced in favour of wardeccers, but at least a couple of others have discussed wardec mechanics in their campaigns.

And great, support Tora. If you want things to be more unbalanced in your favour then it's a good idea to support him, I'm not saying it's not. What I'm saying is I don't support him because I support game balance.

Making it more unbalanced is only your own argument. Can you explein why they gets more unbalanced with Tora's ideas?

Lucas Kell wrote:
So you agree with what I said then, that Toras ideas benefit his playstyle? That's all I'm saying here. Wardecs are already unbalanced in favour of aggressors, and his ideas unbalance them even more to make things even better for wardeccers.

No, i don't agree on that. I agree that i want to see some positive changes to empire PVP and those who takes part of it no matter what the ideas are. Those who gets war deced will also be a part of empire PVP, so it's for both parts.

All i'm saying is that i'm positive to see some better changes independent of what the changes are for those who takes part of empire wars and war decs.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#469 - 2015-03-12 18:13:58 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
Who cares? I'm unaffected by what you think is my reasoning for supporting game balance. If you want to think it's because of Marmites, then by all means proceed to think that.

We cares, because it's sooooo obvious on why you are mad at Marmite and Tora. There can't be any other reasons behind it.

Lucas Kell wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So yes, you honestly believe that a Marmite leader having other Marmite players agreeing with him makes him automatically right? That is AMAZING. What's even funnier is in your previous post you even agree with me that the game is unbalanced in favour of wardeccers.

Living in a bubble are you?

If you looks outside of that bubble, you will realize that there are way more than just Marmites that agrees with Tora.

And no, i'm saying that the war dec system today isn't optimal and are somewhat favouring the attackers over the defenders. However, there are many other things aswell that are favouring someone over others. This is EVE and welcome to EVE.

Lucas Kell wrote:
No, I'm not CCP. I have however read what CCP and the existing CSM have put out in regards to wardecs. It's quite obvious they are seen as a barrier to the NPE, and it's not hard to see where CCP will go when they decide to look at wardecs. I very much doubt that will involved making them easier and adding dreadnaughts

Then stop claiming that you are CCP the way you say things then. You are quite alot on the defence on saying big words about how things are without realizing that you are a noob about this case.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#470 - 2015-03-12 18:37:09 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:

Anyway, now that Tora has his little army of trolls well on their way to disagree with absolutely everything said I'm going to call it a day. I don't really fancy getting into the usual circular arguments

Usually I don't get involved but I just wanna put this here for the lols

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#471 - 2015-03-12 19:18:09 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Read one more time on what i'm saying. I'm saying the current system is somewhat favouring the aggressor over the defender. That's why i said i supports Tora's ideas on making it better so it doesn't have to be like that.
By making it favour them more?

NightmareX wrote:
They have. You are so much obsessed that you know this things so much that their arguments towards you goes undetected to you.
For example... ?

NightmareX wrote:
Yes, the way you claim others ideas are bad and your ideas are better, even though the others have way more experience in this is a way of attacking. Maybe if you have had some proven experience in this matter, it would be taken another way. But it's not. You don't have enough experience in this to dig deep enough into the real matter of the mechanics behind empire PVP and war decs.
Sigh... Claiming someone's idea, which you have agreed improves the game for aggressors, is beneficial to the aggressors in a system which is already unbalanced in their favour - which you also agree - is not claiming to know more than them about the system. It's simply reading their idea, understanding it's impacts and responding with criticism. I really don't care if you want to keep claiming I have no experience (which is fundamentally wrong) and thus that I am not allowed an opinion (which is also wrong). I'll continue to hold my views and no matter how many times you attempt to insult me, those views will remain.

NightmareX wrote:
Making it more unbalanced is only your own argument. Can you explein why they gets more unbalanced with Tora's ideas?
Do you honestly need me to explain why adding dreadnoughts to highsec would favour wardec groups over PvE groups?

NightmareX wrote:
No, i don't agree on that. I agree that i want to see some positive changes to empire PVP and those who takes part of it no matter what the ideas are. Those who gets war deced will also be a part of empire PVP, so it's for both parts.

All i'm saying is that i'm positive to see some better changes independent of what the changes are for those who takes part of empire wars and war decs.
My ideas offer positive changes for empire PvP. They offer direct income from PvE players by encouraging PvP groups to engage each other, thus negating the need to farm newbies or run PvE when you are interested in PvP. So apparently no, what you are "positive to see" is changes which make your playstyles easier, more rewarding and less risky. So you're a carebear.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#472 - 2015-03-12 19:23:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
We cares, because it's sooooo obvious on why you are mad at Marmite and Tora. There can't be any other reasons behind it.
LOL, there "can't" be any other reasons, except the actual reason, which I actually gave you. Look mate, I'm not going to get into this with you. If you want to believe it, go ahead. I'll continue on in reality.

NightmareX wrote:
Living in a bubble are you?

If you looks outside of that bubble, you will realize that there are way more than just Marmites that agrees with Tora.

And no, i'm saying that the war dec system today isn't optimal and are somewhat favouring the attackers over the defenders. However, there are many other things aswell that are favouring someone over others. This is EVE and welcome to EVE.
I apologise, there's also an ex-marmite (and ex-afterbirth) players and a personal troll who follows me literally everywhere disagreeing with anything I say. Good show.

And yes, this is EVE. The game where the developers are obviously looking at improving the NPE and balancing out of balance mechanics. My playstyle is being nuked, and I accept that because it's good for the game. When they get to wardecs your tears will be delicious.

NightmareX wrote:
Then stop claiming that you are CCP the way you say things then. You are quite alot on the defence on saying big words about how things are without realizing that you are a noob about this case.
I didn;t claim that, not once. Go ahead and find out where I stated that I was CCP. I simply stated what CCP have put across to the playerbase over the recent few months. Wardec changes will be incoming. Do you honestly think they are going to make them favour the aggressors more and push even more players into NPC corps? Honestly?

Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
Anyway, now that Tora has his little army of trolls well on their way to disagree with absolutely everything said I'm going to call it a day. I don't really fancy getting into the usual circular arguments

Usually I don't get involved but I just wanna put this here for the lols
What lols would those be? I have an idea that it's to do with a lack of comprehension on your part - no offense.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Jenshae Chiroptera
#473 - 2015-03-12 19:29:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenshae Chiroptera
NightmareX wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
Nope, Marmites have literally done nothign to me ever. I know you don;t understand that, I know that in your mind for me to disagree with wardecs it *must* be because at some point something bad has happened to me, it simply isn't true.
Haha, i don't think anyone in here believes your lies about that. There is a pretty obvious reason why you are so mad at Marmite and Tora..
I have one main toon, go search my kill board for Marmite. I don't think there is anything there.
They certainly haven't done anything to me directly that I remember or care about.

However, I remember what it was like being new to the game and having groups that used the war dec mechanics to their advantage against easy targets, to farm kills.
I remember what it is like having the fat kids sitting, waiting around the corner in Jita to take your lunch money.

Taking advice from Tora on War Declaration mechanics would be like hens taking hutch building designs from a fox. P
Tora Bushido wrote:
... I can tell you from experience it’s a lot when you have so many wars running as we have or when you are a small griefer corp. ...
Have to admire that honesty though. Lol

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#474 - 2015-03-12 19:39:17 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
By making it favour them more?

That's just your own words. No, i'm looking at both sides.

Lucas Kell wrote:
For example... ?

Maybe go back and read what the experts with tons of experience in this are telling you?

Lucas Kell wrote:
Sigh... Claiming someone's idea, which you have agreed improves the game for aggressors, is beneficial to the aggressors in a system which is already unbalanced in their favour - which you also agree - is not claiming to know more than them about the system. It's simply reading their idea, understanding it's impacts and responding with criticism. I really don't care if you want to keep claiming I have no experience (which is fundamentally wrong) and thus that I am not allowed an opinion (which is also wrong). I'll continue to hold my views and no matter how many times you attempt to insult me, those views will remain.

I haven't said that i'm supporting to make it better for the aggressors while leaving the defenders in the dust. I'm in support for making it better for both parts. And many of Tora's ideas does that.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Do you honestly need me to explain why adding dreadnoughts to highsec would favour wardec groups over PvE groups?

So you think the PVPers is the only one that could use dreads if they are allowed in empire?

What differences does dreads make it from battleships that every PVEers can use to?

If i can bring a dread to instapop a PVEers Battleship then i for sure can bring 5x Vindicators that will do the same anyways.

Lucas Kell wrote:
My ideas offer positive changes for empire PvP. They offer direct income from PvE players by encouraging PvP groups to engage each other, thus negating the need to farm newbies or run PvE when you are interested in PvP. So apparently no, what you are "positive to see" is changes which make your playstyles easier, more rewarding and less risky. So you're a carebear.

Ok, so you are AGAIN using big words by telling your ideas are best and the other ideas from others are bad. Again, you don't have experience in this.

Maybe some of your ideas are good, i'm not denying it, but when you deny others idea to be bad while others are telling you that some of your ideas also are bad and don't want to see that, then i'm not gonna bother to talk with a guy who obviously are in full circle masturbation mode about how great and badass your ideas is.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#475 - 2015-03-12 19:47:41 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
LOL, there "can't" be any other reasons, except the actual reason, which I actually gave you. Look mate, I'm not going to get into this with you. If you want to believe it, go ahead. I'll continue on in reality.

So why are you so mad at Marmite?

Lucas Kell wrote:
I apologise, there's also an ex-marmite (and ex-afterbirth) players and a personal troll who follows me literally everywhere disagreeing with anything I say. Good show.

And yes, this is EVE. The game where the developers are obviously looking at improving the NPE and balancing out of balance mechanics. My playstyle is being nuked, and I accept that because it's good for the game. When they get to wardecs your tears will be delicious.

Like everyone else or most of the others in here disagrees with you. it seems that you haven't figured out that yet.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I didn;t claim that, not once. Go ahead and find out where I stated that I was CCP. I simply stated what CCP have put across to the playerbase over the recent few months. Wardec changes will be incoming. Do you honestly think they are going to make them favour the aggressors more and push even more players into NPC corps? Honestly?

You said that CCP wouldn't even look at Tora's idea in a way that would make it sounds like your some kind of a hidden CCP member. It's the way you say things that makes it looks like you are telling things like your some kind of a god.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#476 - 2015-03-12 19:54:27 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
That's just your own words. No, i'm looking at both sides.
Well that appears to not be the case. How exactly do Toras ideas benefit players defending against wardecs? How is giving Marmite access to dreadnoughts not going to severely damage the ability for a PvE player to hold a POS in high sec?

NightmareX wrote:
I haven't said that i'm supporting to make it better for the aggressors while leaving the defenders in the dust. I'm in support for making it better for both parts. And many of Tora's ideas does that.
But they don't, and that's my point. His ideas favours him. Some have no impact on him and still detriment other players, like his idea to force miners to play minigames in order to mine.

NightmareX wrote:
So you think the PVPers is the only one that could use dreads if they are allowed in empire?

What differences does dreads make it from battleships that every PVEers can use to?

If i can bring a dread to instapop a PVEers Battleship then i for sure can bring 5x Vindicators that will do the same anyways.
I think any smaller group or non-PvP group would get crushed if they attempted to field a dreadnought, while groups like Marmite would be able to more quickly smash through structures.

NightmareX wrote:
Ok, so you are AGAIN using big words by telling your ideas are best and the other ideas from others are bad. Again, you don't have experience in this.

Maybe some of your ideas are good, i'm not denying it, but when you deny others idea to be bad while others are telling you that some of your ideas also are bad and don't want to see that, then i'm not gonna bother to talk with a guy who obviously are in full circle ************ mode about how great and badass your ideas is.
Except other aren't telling me my ideas are bad. Danalee liked the idea I put forward. You've seemingly not read it. As for Tora's ideas, I'm not even saying they are outright bad ideas, they are simply favouring an already overpowered group and thus I don't feel would benefit the group as a whole. They would definitely benefit wardeccers quite obviously.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#477 - 2015-03-12 20:01:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
So why are you so mad at Marmite?
I'm not, I have no more a feeling toward Marmite than I do Deadly Fingertips or PoH. It just so happens that out of all the wardeccer groups it;s Marmite's leader that has launched a CSM campaign based on making the game even more unbalanced in their favour.

NightmareX wrote:
Like everyone else or most of the others in here disagrees with you. it seems that you haven't figured out that yet.
Lol, read back through these posts. It's marmites, ex-marmites and well known trolls disagreeing. Hardly what I would call objective opinions. That said, you've agreed with parts of what I've said - such as aggressors being overpowered in wardecs - and so has Danalee - such as my idea for change.

NightmareX wrote:
You said that CCP wouldn't even look at Tora's idea in a way that would make it sounds like your some kind of a hidden CCP member. It's the way you say things that makes it looks like you are telling things like your some kind of a god.
Well then the fault lies with your ability to understand English. I'll put it more plainly. Based on CCPs recent decisions, the information released by CCP and the CSM, and CCPs stated aims, I find it unlikely that they would be in support of Tora's ideas as they would detract further from the NPE and further block access to meaningful social contact. Please note: I'm not CCP, and last I checked I'm not god (but I run a close second).

Better?

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#478 - 2015-03-12 20:14:10 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Well that appears to not be the case. How exactly do Toras ideas benefit players defending against wardecs? How is giving Marmite access to dreadnoughts not going to severely damage the ability for a PvE player to hold a POS in high sec?

Again, the PVEers usually have tons of isk. What makes it that you think that the PVEers can't field tons of dreads to counter the dreads we are using to shoot the POS with?

If we can, then everyone else can.

Lucas Kell wrote:
But they don't, and that's my point. His ideas favours him. Some have no impact on him and still detriment other players, like his idea to force miners to play minigames in order to mine.

They don't only according to you. Look at all of the others who actually agrees with Tora. What about them?

They are wrong according to you because you think you are better than all of them?

Lucas Kell wrote:
I think any smaller group or non-PvP group would get crushed if they attempted to field a dreadnought, while groups like Marmite would be able to more quickly smash through structures.

And you think the PVEers with POS'es would just sit there and do nothing if they also can use dreads?

Ofc the PVEers will unleash their dreads aswell to fight us.

Not only that, but if i'm deciding that i want to kill a POCO or whatever in empire, i will kill it no matter what. The only differences from battleships to dreads is how long time it takes to kill a POCO / POS.

So is there any differences here?

Lucas Kell wrote:
Except other aren't telling me my ideas are bad. Danalee liked the idea I put forward. You've seemingly not read it. As for Tora's ideas, I'm not even saying they are outright bad ideas, they are simply favouring an already overpowered group and thus I don't feel would benefit the group as a whole. They would definitely benefit wardeccers quite obviously.

Ok, so you think all of your ideas are good just because Danalee did agree on one of your ideas?

Way to overhype your self dude.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

NightmareX
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#479 - 2015-03-12 20:19:08 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
I'm not, I have no more a feeling toward Marmite than I do Deadly Fingertips or PoH. It just so happens that out of all the wardeccer groups it;s Marmite's leader that has launched a CSM campaign based on making the game even more unbalanced in their favour.

Yes you are. You are mad at Marmite because i'm pretty sure they are preventing some of your alts to have a steady income of isk. They are disrupting you in some ways.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Lol, read back through these posts. It's marmites, ex-marmites and well known trolls disagreeing. Hardly what I would call objective opinions. That said, you've agreed with parts of what I've said - such as aggressors being overpowered in wardecs - and so has Danalee - such as my idea for change.

Yeah, Danalee did agree with you on one thing, so that makes everyone in here agreeing with you, amrite?

Lucas Kell wrote:
Well then the fault lies with your ability to understand English. I'll put it more plainly. Based on CCPs recent decisions, the information released by CCP and the CSM, and CCPs stated aims, I find it unlikely that they would be in support of Tora's ideas as they would detract further from the NPE and further block access to meaningful social contact. Please note: I'm not CCP, and last I checked I'm not god (but I run a close second).

Better?

Again, that's according to you on how you looks at EVE.

All that matters is that Tora have some good supports here and i'm pretty sure that he will get pretty high up on the list of the CSM candidates. But i'm not saying he will get through as a real CSM in the end. I'm just saying that by looking at this topic, he for sure have alot of supports.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#480 - 2015-03-12 20:41:33 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Again, the PVEers usually have tons of isk. What makes it that you think that the PVEers can't field tons of dreads to counter the dreads we are using to shoot the POS with?

If we can, then everyone else can.
I'm sure PvE players will do really well in their shiny new dreads against career PvP players. Lol.

NightmareX wrote:
They don't only according to you. Look at all of the others who actually agrees with Tora. What about them?

They are wrong according to you because you think you are better than all of them?
But objectively they favour him. You've even stated yourself that they improve the game for PvP players.

NightmareX wrote:
And you think the PVEers with POS'es would just sit there and do nothing if they also can use dreads?

Ofc the PVEers will unleash their dreads aswell to fight us.

Not only that, but if i'm deciding that i want to kill a POCO or whatever in empire, i will kill it no matter what. The only differences from battleships to dreads is how long time it takes to kill a POCO / POS.

So is there any differences here?
I think that as usual the PvE players would be powerless to fight back against career PvP players. The only thing that saves a lot of their POSes right now is that you can't be bothered to grind them down. Reads would change that.

NightmareX wrote:
Ok, so you think all of your ideas are good just because Danalee did agree on one of your ideas?

Way to overhype your self dude.
That's not at all what I said, I'm just pointing out that when you keep saying that everyone's disagreeing that you're obviously wrong.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.