These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Current situation of gal mil

Author
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#61 - 2015-03-06 16:27:27 UTC
Quentin Marshall wrote:
I think that's too much to ask given how much time alot of these guys put into creating heaps of words on these forums.
First you find some way to rip Gallente in a pure Snuff-on-Snuff forum brawl post, and now this.

Some day you'll need to show us on the doll where the militia man touched you.
Quentin Marshall
#62 - 2015-03-06 16:38:45 UTC
Don't take it so personal. I've been touched by everyone including lowsec and nullsec denizens. Everyone in New Eden is pretty bad including Snuff. It's just that FW people are worse as displayed in their forum posting skills.

If you put as much time and energy into fighting others as you do into meeting your minimum of 5 shitpoasts per day, you'll be amazing some day. Until then, enjoy posting on your keyboard from your parent's flat.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#63 - 2015-03-06 16:55:19 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Quentin Marshall wrote:
Don't take it so personal. I've been touched by everyone including lowsec and nullsec denizens. Everyone in New Eden is pretty bad including Snuff. It's just that FW people are worse as displayed in their forum posting skills.

If you put as much time and energy into fighting others as you do into meeting your minimum of 5 shitpoasts per day, you'll be amazing some day. Until then, enjoy posting on your keyboard from your parent's flat.

Edit: Parent's flat? What is this Europe?

We're not doing too badly in-game btw.
Catelyn Stoneheart
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#64 - 2015-03-06 16:58:34 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Quentin Marshall wrote:

https://zkillboard.com/character/92154183/
Varathius
Enlightened Industries
Goonswarm Federation
#65 - 2015-03-06 17:49:55 UTC
Catelyn Stoneheart wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Quentin Marshall wrote:

holy f--ck, the guy sure is space important or he thinks he is !!!
Julius Foederatus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2015-03-06 19:31:44 UTC
This is definitely a candidate for the most pointless thread in W&T.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#67 - 2015-03-06 20:02:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo

"Omg I'm Crosi, I never offer my own ideas, but I sure love to **** on everyone else's!"

Only if they are **** ideas.

Also, any idea should be capable of withstanding some amount of criticism, it aids in the process of honing it towards unforeseen eventualities / possibilities.
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#68 - 2015-03-06 20:07:52 UTC
This thread gave me cancer, literally, I was diagnosed with melanoma cancer and I blame this thread.
Rinai Vero
Blades of Liberty
#69 - 2015-03-06 20:10:18 UTC
Lies. Melonoma comes from sunburns, everyone knows EVE players never experience direct sunlight.
Davir Sometaww
Spooks On Pings
SE7EN-SINS
#70 - 2015-03-06 20:12:47 UTC
I find this rather amusing.

Hilgar Toralen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#71 - 2015-03-10 21:49:10 UTC
This Crosi Wesdo seems a bit of a hatter/diva, dude weres your point?
March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#72 - 2015-03-11 16:00:58 UTC
Varathius wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Quentin Marshall wrote:

holy f--ck, the guy sure is space important or he thinks he is !!!

quick! someone tell this guy about alts!

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Yang Aurilen
State War Academy
Caldari State
#73 - 2015-03-11 20:51:34 UTC
Rinai Vero wrote:
Lies. Melonoma comes from sunburns, everyone knows EVE players never experience direct sunlight.

Warp to Sun at zero? You're no true EVE player if you never slowboated your pod to literally zero on the sun.

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#74 - 2015-03-13 11:28:50 UTC
Yang Aurilen wrote:
Rinai Vero wrote:

Warp to Sun at zero? You're no true EVE player if you never slowboated your pod to literally zero on the sun.

it does not actually matter because you get all information from ship sensors and all the picture you see was created by ship system for your inconvenience.

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Arla Sarain
#75 - 2015-03-13 11:38:59 UTC
Rinai Vero wrote:
We take turns pretending to be SNUFF badposters, its awesome.

Who roleplays as PERUNGA?

Or is he like the yellow power ranger that everyone hates and he is the last to get picked and is usually left to the least popular kid on the block?