These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Current situation of gal mil

Author
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#21 - 2015-03-05 03:45:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Davir Sometaww wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Davir Sometaww wrote:

Some projection there davir, i dont make threads about snuff box.

And dreado, it doesnt say much about a game when you are at best expected to be available a couple of times per week to participate in the content that someone else has engineered for you. At least militia provides something to do at any time. Well, i dont want to belittle gate camping, but its not the most engaging content.

Fact is that many people in corps like snuff box dont even undock unless someone tells them to.

Maybe you should actually join some of those said third-parties and walk a mile in their shoes. It's quite different and interesting.

Um, ive been in coalitions that have dunked snufd multiple times. We once dunked snufd, shadow cartel and a BL pantheon in one fight. Would have won too if another 20 pantheon didnt arrive on top of the 12 that were already there. Perhaps you shouldnt make assumptions about people just because they like the way faction war provides a framework and narrative for content.

You remind me of shelley09. He was left FW for null and got on a titan kill as one of 200 maelstroms which gave him the impression that he was now an expert at supercap escalations.
Davir Sometaww
Spooks On Pings
SE7EN-SINS
#22 - 2015-03-05 03:58:59 UTC
Oh you got me! Well well, why don't you form a fleet and engage us?

this thread is now about cats if you want to keep being an angry old man.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#23 - 2015-03-05 04:00:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Davir Sometaww wrote:

I think i already covered that. Why dont you form a fleet and fight shadow cartel instead of ganking the odd dude in missions?

Surely perunga has been given the reins of the super cap fleet in order to get revenge for his moros :)

Though if you are telling me snifd just dont have what it takes to fight anything other than 2-15m SP toons in cruisers i will not only understand, i will agree too.
Yuri Antollare
Moira.
#24 - 2015-03-05 04:38:11 UTC
Davir Sometaww wrote:

Does that mean all the dead Machs/Proteus/Archons from last time have been replaced?
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#25 - 2015-03-05 05:17:30 UTC
Quentin Marshall wrote:
Davir Sometaww wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
-1 stupid ******* picture and I am tired of the chest beating, over bravado, small ***** ooooh I got a big ship syndrome some members have been displaying recently. You're ******* better then that, stop being cunts.

Somebody **** in your cereal?

Sometimes, you don't realize how bad Snuff are until you leave and look from a neutral third party.

Dude they're both from Snuff.
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
Aideron Robotics.
#26 - 2015-03-05 05:36:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Nat Silverguard
Oh Yey! I'm in an RP thread! \o/ Big smile

Just Add Water

PERUNGA
TeamTama
#27 - 2015-03-05 05:56:16 UTC  |  Edited by: PERUNGA
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Surely perunga has been given the reins of the super cap fleet in order to get revenge for his moros :)

Im sure the cheer's at Gallente militia HQ were long and loud when the new's broke. Cool

Curious how its hold's any relevance to this thread however. Dont worry Crosi Wesdo noone is gona touch you're precious FW militia. Nothing will change you can stop lashing out now take a deep breath and try to be calm.

C.Q.B camping since 2014 Cool
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#28 - 2015-03-05 05:59:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
PERUNGA wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Im sure the cheer's at Gallente militia HQ were long and loud when the new's broke. Cool

Curious how its hold's any relevance to this thread however. Dont worry Crosi Wesdo noone is gona touch you're precious FW militia. Nothing will change you can stop lashing out now take a deep breath and try to be calm.

C.Q.B camping since 2014 Cool

I dont think anyone but me noticed, at least ive not heard anyone mention it. I only did because someone linked your kb and i saw a dread loss. You dont seem to be taking it well though big p. It gets better.

Its just pixels big p, its what you do about it that matters. Though i doubt you have the authority to call any shots :)
SmokinJs Arthie
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#29 - 2015-03-05 07:47:27 UTC
Davir Sometaww wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
-1 stupid ******* picture and I am tired of the chest beating, over bravado, small ***** ooooh I got a big ship syndrome some members have been displaying recently. You're ******* better then that, stop being cunts.

Somebody **** in your cereal?

ITS GETTING REAL!!!!
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
#30 - 2015-03-05 07:50:13 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

You remind me of shelley09. .

How we miss shelley lol
Davir Sometaww
Spooks On Pings
SE7EN-SINS
#31 - 2015-03-05 11:02:52 UTC
Just ignore Crosi. He gets grouchy cranky jealous or all the above.

Siberian cats are amazing.
PERUNGA
TeamTama
#32 - 2015-03-05 16:37:29 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

I dont think anyone but me noticed, at least ive not heard anyone mention it. I only did because someone linked your kb and i saw a dread loss. You dont seem to be taking it well though big p. It gets better.

Its just pixels big p, its what you do about it that matters. Though i doubt you have the authority to call any shots :)

Seems like you're taking the dread loss worse then I am by how you keep referencing it.

C.Q.B Camping since 2014 Cool
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#33 - 2015-03-05 17:29:43 UTC
PERUNGA wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Seems like you're taking the dread loss worse then I am by how you keep referencing it.

C.Q.B Camping since 2014 Cool

I see, you are adopting the 'lets talk about X, HA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT X' strategy of forum posting.

Dont see that very often, pretty old school.
PERUNGA
TeamTama
#34 - 2015-03-05 18:07:59 UTC
No strategy just wondering why you are so obsessed with little old me ?
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#35 - 2015-03-05 18:33:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
PERUNGA wrote:
No strategy just wondering why you are so obsessed with little old me ?

I mentioned you in context of the thread. which was some snufd looking down their nose at gal mil. Much in the same way that shadow cartel likely look down their nose at snufd.

I mentioned the fight where they dunked you as an example of that.

The most interesting part is how hypersensitive and irrational you are being while trying to frame my post as out of context in this thread, which it isnt.
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#36 - 2015-03-05 19:01:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Dread Operative
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
[... which was some snufd looking down their nose at gal mil. Much in the same way that shadow cartel likely look down their nose at snufd.

While I don't disagree with most of what you said, you should stroll over FHC and see they usually refuse to fight us straight out and instead use round about tactics to gank (not saying anything is wrong with that), just that they won't show up for a POS timer they or we have made.

I think the whole militia bashing is super lame (and vice versa), you're paying for your subscription to have fun the way you see fit. Comparing killboards/time played and your way of playing is lame and unfun to me therefore wrong is the most neckbeard thing I've ever seen, and is quite very very sad. (In general not aimed at anyone)
PERUNGA
TeamTama
#37 - 2015-03-05 19:39:50 UTC
Crosi you're obsession and it is an obsession with trying to fight the good fight. And stand up for the whole of Gallente FW is boarding on insanity.

You're posting is so far removed from the context of the original post about a funny giff its laughable. Just accept the fact that not everyone wants to conform to what you see as the right way to play Eve online.

When ever Snuff Box and Gallente militia are mentioned in the same sentence. You have to go white knighting in its defence. We get it Gallente militia does not want to fight Snuffed Out. Dont you think its about time you changed the record ?
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#38 - 2015-03-05 20:24:20 UTC
PERUNGA wrote:
Crosi you're obsession and it is an obsession with trying to fight the good fight. And stand up for the whole of Gallente FW is boarding on insanity.

You're posting is so far removed from the context of the original post about a funny giff its laughable. Just accept the fact that not everyone wants to conform to what you see as the right way to play Eve online.

When ever Snuff Box and Gallente militia are mentioned in the same sentence. You have to go white knighting in its defence. We get it Gallente militia does not want to fight Snuffed Out. Dont you think its about time you changed the record ?

Stringing random words together doesnt actually make a point big p.

First 2 paragraphs are utterly nonsensical and at best adhere to the 'i said it so that makes it true' school of forum posting.

I never tell anyone what to fly. I just offer the counterpoint when pixel snobs come here criticising others for flying frigates. So in reality this post of yours is highly ironic.

As for me commenting on gal mil and their enemies in the area, not sure whats wrong with that? Im sure you would love your guys to be able to do drive-bys on the forums without anyone returning the favor. Sorry big p this isnt that forum.
PERUNGA
TeamTama
#39 - 2015-03-05 21:00:18 UTC
You are free to voice you're view's in this open forum as much as the next dude. Just we have heard you're view's many time's and its getting old.

If Gallente militia does not want to fight Snuffed Out then why do you consider us you're enemy ?

As I have stated before you like to fly frig's nothing stopping you doing this. Just because you have neither the appetite nor stomach for flying anything bigger then a frigate. I do not see how this give's you the right to force feed you're own style of play on the rest of Gallente militia.

You must be the most bitter disgruntled plexer in New Eden. To think that you're own content is more valid and worthwhile then anyone else.
Demerius Xenocratus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2015-03-05 21:19:39 UTC
Most of gal mil can't fly anything bigger than a t1 cruiser. What is the point of cobbling together an Ishtar fleet when we know that engagement will just end in a vicious cascade of T3's and supercarriers?

Galmil does not have a supercap fleet. From what I understand you have to treat EVE like a second job if you go the super pilot route.

Seems all these old players have all this SP and billions of ISK distributed across 3-4 accounts and 10 characters each with caps and supers and assorted subcap shinies rusting in hangars across new Eden because there's no one for them to fight. So they just blob on people smaller than them and tell themselves this is the way it was meant to be.