These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dear Rain. I don't know how to queue, what it do baby boo.

Author
Rain6637
NulzSec
#1 - 2015-03-04 15:16:47 UTC
Quote:
So I saw this post where you helped someone how to train his/her skills. I was wondering if you'd might help me aswell? :) I've been gone for almost four years, and I have no clue how to setup my qeue anymore.

The very first skills that I train on a new character, arranged by time, mostly:

First 230 days, according to EVEMon.

The remap.

Training into Cybernetics IV allows you to use +4 implants right away. Using the Intel/ Mem+Perception combo allows you to save a remap for later. You're only giving up a week or so by foregoing a perfect min/max between Intel / Mem and Intel / Perception.

Before starting on this, though, I would skill directly into a ship that I would be happy flying in the meantime. It could be a Tengu, or a Raven, or a Drake.

The next step to 50 Million SP is rather hardcore, and I'll get that mapped out in another post later.
Janey T'gahl
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2015-03-04 17:58:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Janey T'gahl
Rain6637 wrote:
Quote:
So I saw this post where you helped someone how to train his/her skills. I was wondering if you'd might help me aswell? :) I've been gone for almost four years, and I have no clue how to setup my qeue anymore.

The very first skills that I train on a new character, arranged by time, mostly:

First 230 days, according to EVEMon.

The remap.

Training into Cybernetics IV allows you to use +4 implants right away. Using the Intel/ Mem+Perception combo allows you to save a remap for later. You're only giving up a week or so by foregoing a perfect min/max between Intel / Mem and Intel / Perception.

Before starting on this, though, I would skill directly into a ship that I would be happy flying in the meantime. It could be a Tengu, or a Raven, or a Drake.

The next step to 50 Million SP is rather hardcore, and I'll get that mapped out in another post later.

Thank you!

Here's my current skill set: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Janey_T'gahl

Been focusing a bit on exploring lately, so my next goal is tengu or stratios. For Missions, I currently run a Golem with pretty decent skills. I might want to train for a Kronos just for the change of it.

edit: Oh, and seeing that I might join a 0.0 corp in the near future, I might need better pvp skills.
Rain6637
NulzSec
#3 - 2015-03-04 18:00:49 UTC
Ha! Good choice. I have a Golem pilot with about the same skills as you. I'm finishing up all relevant skills to V (mostly target painting) and then stopping her training. I'm finding that a Golem pilot can support the account with afk high sec PVE, which is good news.

Also considering training her into Tengus, but that would just be an RP thing as her business is high sec. She does trade, mining boosts, freighters... high sec queen.