These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Are You Sick and Tired of the Tyrant James 315 and his New Order/CODE?

First post
Author
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#241 - 2015-03-02 11:09:19 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Seems like a typical code endorsed scam. The only hard part is figuring out which code member held is....rabe raptor perhaps?

Why do you assume that that is an alt?

Because I'm pretty much familiar with all the code mains, and he ain't one of em. The trollific nature of his campaign assures me that he is in fact a code alt, who is engaging in this foolishness to scam pathetic miners out of their isk, and will then a post a mocking series of blog posts on the minerbumping website. We have been here before, folks.

I have talked to Held on multiple occasions, and he sure as hell isn't an alt. I won't comment on the veracity of anything here, as I last talked to him in November before he disappeared for awhile, but I am aware of his other characters, and this is indeed his main.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Minmatar Citizen160812
The LGBT Last Supper
#242 - 2015-03-02 13:43:13 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Seems like a typical code endorsed scam. The only hard part is figuring out which code member held is....rabe raptor perhaps?

Because I'm pretty much familiar with all the code mains, and he ain't one of em. The trollific nature of his campaign assures me that he is in fact a code alt, who is engaging in this foolishness to scam pathetic miners out of their isk, and will then a post a mocking series of blog posts on the minerbumping website. We have been here before, folks.

So he isn't known to you and actually trying to do something rather than just crying like you so it must be a scam? Is he stealing your imaginary thunder or something?
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#243 - 2015-03-02 14:04:22 UTC
Minmatar Citizen160812 wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

So he isn't known to you and actually trying to do something rather than just crying like you so it must be a scam? Is he stealing your imaginary thunder or something?

i dunno what he's actually trying to do apart from raise money, 4billion isk invested and not even got any killboard activity since 6th january

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Held der Finsternis
Highsec Corporate Services
#244 - 2015-03-02 14:29:31 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:
Minmatar Citizen160812 wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

i dunno what he's actually trying to do apart from raise money, 4billion isk invested and not even got any killboard activity since 6th january

I have addressed this comment/question/concern multiple times in this thread, individual chats, groups discussions, and now here, it's almost as if you have an agenda...

You can always find me on the forum section of Minerbumping.com :o)

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#245 - 2015-03-02 14:40:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Lan Wang
just wanna see you shoot something :( *sadface, do you have a TL;DR version of the link?

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Held der Finsternis
#246 - 2015-03-02 15:49:38 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:
just wanna see you shoot something :( *sadface, do you have a TL;DR version of the link?

Yeah it talks about shooting stuff. Please show us you have the reading competency I know you have. Please stop trolling this thread.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#247 - 2015-03-02 19:55:29 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

I can assure you Held is his primary character. I can also assure you he is a traitor to our cause even if we still appreciate the potential content he may be able to create for us.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Michael Ruckert
Hohere Kavallerie-Kommando
#248 - 2015-03-03 01:00:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Michael Ruckert
Held der Finsternis wrote:

I have decided to defeat the New Order by starting a Rebel movement that doesn't suck like all those that have come before. I would like to ask all of the kind players here in general discussion to brainstorm ideas to defeat this criminal organization. The best will be considered for implementation.

It would help for those that have been wronged by CODE to share their stories here along with what they are willing to do to help the cause.

Idea: Monthly Ganking Permit

Target top three New Order gankers as listed on killboards. Gather intel about when they are online and where stationed. Hire top merc groups to station camp them when online. Station camp only lifted when a top three ganker pays xxx billion for Monthly Ganking Permit. Rinse and repeat as top three New Order ganker list revises.

"No matter how well you perform there's always somebody of intelligent opinion who thinks it's lousy." - Laurence Olivier

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#249 - 2015-03-03 01:18:12 UTC
13 pages of this crap...
Zealous Miner
Doomheim
#250 - 2015-03-03 01:49:10 UTC
I fully support the New Order and James 315's vision of a better highsec. But, I also support conflict in EVE and whatever player created, emergent content will come about as a result of this new rebel insurrection.

So, here's to a more violent tomorrow!Pirate

Fedo. Fedo? Fedo!

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#251 - 2015-03-03 05:47:35 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:

Presumably it will involve scamming a lot of miners out of their isk and writing multiple blog posts about it on minerbumping.com

Anyone remember TrueVolley?
Drez Arthie
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#252 - 2015-03-03 05:52:51 UTC
Zealous Miner wrote:
I fully support the New Order and James 315's vision of a better highsec. But, I also support conflict in EVE and whatever player created, emergent content will come about as a result of this new rebel insurrection.

So, here's to a more violent tomorrow!Pirate

I remember emergent content like a player corporation IPO and a role playing alliance designating their space as open to neutrals. Emergent does not equal violent.
Zealous Miner
Doomheim
#253 - 2015-03-03 06:15:27 UTC
Drez Arthie wrote:
Emergent does not equal violent.

Now, now. There's no need to be pessimistic.Lol

But, in all seriousness conflict breeds content and whatever 'interesting' content we can get out of this is welcomed by me.

Fedo. Fedo? Fedo!

Held der Finsternis
#254 - 2015-03-03 06:15:58 UTC
Michael Ruckert wrote:
Held der Finsternis wrote:

I have decided to defeat the New Order by starting a Rebel movement that doesn't suck like all those that have come before. I would like to ask all of the kind players here in general discussion to brainstorm ideas to defeat this criminal organization. The best will be considered for implementation.

It would help for those that have been wronged by CODE to share their stories here along with what they are willing to do to help the cause.

Idea: Monthly Ganking Permit

Target top three New Order gankers as listed on killboards. Gather intel about when they are online and where stationed. Hire top merc groups to station camp them when online. Station camp only lifted when a top three ganker pays xxx billion for Monthly Ganking Permit. Rinse and repeat as top three New Order ganker list revises.

That's a cool idea. Guys this is what I'm talking about, let's come up with great ideas like this. For interested shareholders, there's an IPO thread in MD, or you can find links in my bio.

Drez Arthie
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#255 - 2015-03-03 06:34:03 UTC
Zealous Miner wrote:

But, in all seriousness conflict breeds content and whatever 'interesting' content we can get out of this is welcomed by me.

It couldn't be that some players who enjoy inflicting pain hide behind the banner of "emergence" could it?
Black Pedro
Mine.
#256 - 2015-03-03 07:17:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Pedro
Drez Arthie wrote:
Zealous Miner wrote:

It couldn't be that some players who enjoy inflicting pain hide behind the banner of "emergence" could it?

Eve is a futuristic, dystopic, spaceship game entirely built around player conflict. It entirely makes sense that much emergent content is going to be based around blowing each other up.

Even if you prefer your emergent content of the more collaborative variety, since any opposition of substance is provided by other players, your collaborative effort is only going to have meaning and give you satisfaction because you did it in the face of other players trying to stop you.

Don't believe me? Get a bunch of your friends together on the test server and go take sovereignty in a system and build a station in null. You will find it an empty and wholly unengaged experience.

Everyone is constantly "griefing" (in the non-EULA breaking sense) everyone else in this game by design - it is called everyone vs. everyone afterall - in our constant struggle for power and resources in New Eden. Eve is a competitive game so really causing "pain" and beating your opponent are two sides of the same coin.

Held is trying to beat the New Order at their own game. That is the very definition of emergent content.
Chenguang Hucel-Ge
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#257 - 2015-03-03 08:38:19 UTC
There ARE perfect tools to absolutely ignore the threats of blaster kittens.
1)Not flying what you can't tank.
2)Flying disposable.
3)Not living at hub-to-hub pipes unless you are after chewy cookies.
4)Transporting goods via couriers with 100% collateral. With RFF, it may become as good as 100% coverage for 1-2% of value.
5)Watching local for weird spikes.
6)Not bragging about how blingy your ship is.
7)Evading risky activities in rush hours.
8)Keeping 3-4 chars in different corporations for painless wardec evasion. Have them at the ready if you got POSes, since you can't install POS if your corp is less than 7 days old.

But, most importantly, keeping at least spares for every char. It may be a trouble in null/low, but in highsec, there's no excuse to not have these.

Oh, and you probably deserve to die if you are fitting disposable ships manually.
Zealous Miner
Doomheim
#258 - 2015-03-03 15:41:22 UTC
Drez Arthie wrote:
hide behind the banner of "emergence"

Hiding from what exactly?What?

Fedo. Fedo? Fedo!

Lord Jasta
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#259 - 2015-03-04 04:36:16 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

I can assure you Held is his primary character. I can also assure you he is a traitor to our cause even if we still appreciate the potential content he may be able to create for us.

He is not a traitor, he has learned that he was misguided and followed a fool just as you have.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#260 - 2015-03-04 04:37:39 UTC
Lord Jasta wrote:

He is not a traitor, he has learned that he was misguided and followed a fool just as you have.

We were friends once. But you have turned your back on the Saviour.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.