These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Pesky skills

Author
Ci'Fera
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-02-28 20:24:21 UTC
So i'm heading back to the military in april and I decided, Hey I think i should train all those pesky ship skills so i never have to worry about it again to max. I mean i wont really have time to sit around and wait for them so why not

Turns out ill be dandy within 2 years with all factions :D

Still feels really long when i look at the total.

Flying coffins.. Erm supercaps not included.

What about you guys, whats your big goal to finish for all those skills?

ACESsiggy
Pandemic Horde Inc.
#2 - 2015-02-28 20:35:28 UTC
Goal is to play the way I want and fit the items I want. SMH at time gate philosophy.

Btw... Going back to the military? I'm lost. Assuming not in the U.S?

β€œThe open-minded see the truth in different things: the narrow-minded see only the differences.”

Ci'Fera
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2015-02-28 20:52:24 UTC
ACESsiggy wrote:
Goal is to play the way I want and fit the items I want. SMH at time gate philosophy.

I'm returning to the US Airforce after having been out for almost 2 years. :) This time as EOD which i'm sure will be an absolute blast.
ACESsiggy
Pandemic Horde Inc.
#4 - 2015-02-28 20:56:21 UTC
Ci'Fera wrote:
ACESsiggy wrote:

I'm returning to the US Airforce after having been out for almost 2 years. :) This time as EOD which i'm sure will be an absolute blast.

Didn't know the AF had EOD MOS. Well wish Ya nothing but the best wherever you're stationed. πŸ˜‰

β€œThe open-minded see the truth in different things: the narrow-minded see only the differences.”

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#5 - 2015-02-28 20:58:11 UTC
Ci'Fera wrote:

What about you guys, whats your big goal to finish for all those skills?[/b]

I've already reached my goal. Corporate Management level 1.

All I ever wanted was to be the CEO of my own corporation. Now that I've achieved that, I can retire a happy capsuleer.

Mr Epeen Cool
Ci'Fera
State War Academy
Caldari State
#6 - 2015-02-28 21:04:49 UTC
ACESsiggy wrote:

-Snip-

Yeah i didnt know either till i got the offer for it. Thanks though :)

USAF-EOD
Capt Handbanana
Blood Alcohol Content
Top Shelf
#7 - 2015-02-28 21:50:53 UTC
Ive been on deployment since October. Finally got into a dread/marauder.

I like beer.

Pok Nibin
Doomheim
#8 - 2015-02-28 22:01:26 UTC
ACESsiggy wrote:
Ci'Fera wrote:
ACESsiggy wrote:

Didn't know the AF had EOD MOS. Well wish Ya nothing but the best wherever you're stationed. πŸ˜‰
EOD "AFSC" (Air Force Specialty Code).

The right to free speech doesn't automatically carry with it the right to be taken seriously.

Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2015-02-28 23:14:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6637
Oh yeah, m8, USAF has EOD. Were you reserves? I'm wondering how you never had exercises that involved notifying EOD and cordoning off dummy munitions.

I'm happy for you getting to use the extended skill queue. I'm pretty sure my last deployment would have been 20% less stressful if my characters were training, and not merely subbed.