These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Are you Elite?

Author
ggodhsup
relocation LLC.
#21 - 2015-02-24 09:47:33 UTC
nope.
Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#22 - 2015-02-24 19:46:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Soldarius
Tuttomenui II wrote:
Good read that is.

When I was in Primary. for the last 2 weeks they existed I was second on the list of people with the most kills in my corp. I was a useless HIC but I got on enemy and friendly kills. Lol

Hi, tut. I remember you. Another former Primary. pilot checking in. Independent Coalition member, too. Such a small world.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

thatonepersone
The Black Crow Bandits
VINDICTIVE
#23 - 2015-02-24 22:20:29 UTC
My £337 4rm0r 5ki11z r3k 411 ↑h3 ▲00B$
Frostys Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2015-02-24 22:23:13 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
Is there a level higher than 'Elite"? Because im that.

31337. .....xXx42oxXxBLAZEITxXx

Not no scope = not worth mentioning.
Jenshae Chiroptera
#25 - 2015-02-26 02:40:56 UTC
I am surprised how little response this thread has received. I am beginning to wonder if people are sitting there going:

"Yeah, this is the way to play. So what?"

P

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Deck Cadelanne
CAStabouts
#26 - 2015-02-26 09:05:11 UTC
Funny stuff there.

I am so not elite.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Rathhildur Denton
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#27 - 2015-02-26 18:14:52 UTC
looks like I'm well on my way to becoming elite!
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#28 - 2015-02-26 19:07:32 UTC
Was a good laugh for today. One day I was elite and then I woke up and realized Im just a scrublord locked in the basement.Sad

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#29 - 2015-02-26 23:55:31 UTC
I have never 10 v 1 anyone, not even at a gate. So no, not elite.
Gypsien Agittain
Gypsy Queens
#30 - 2015-02-27 00:10:57 UTC
I'm about to purchase 4 nidhoggurs and turn all my pilots into tier1 elite capsuleers.
PhantomMajor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2015-02-27 00:11:14 UTC
I have the hull tanking certificate so I must be uber E-lite lolz
Felicity Love
Doomheim
#32 - 2015-02-27 05:56:41 UTC
If by "ELITE" you mean that I like having a real life, a wife and family and all kinds of other hobbies ( rather than being some obese neckbeard with the social skills of a wet turd ) then yes, I'm elite. P

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Dun'Gal
Myriad Contractors Inc.
#33 - 2015-02-27 11:57:41 UTC
Well over the years I have scoffed at the null blob f1 monkeys, now I have come to the stark realization that they are winning eve. Best thing eve related I've read in ages Lol
Jenshae Chiroptera
#34 - 2015-02-27 12:27:38 UTC
Felicity Love wrote:
If by "ELITE" you mean that I like having a real life, a wife and family and all kinds of other hobbies ( rather than being some obese neckbeard with the social skills of a wet turd ) then yes, I'm elite. P
Hey! I'll have you know that I am underweight and I play Go, so I have other hobbies!

Meanie! Cry

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Ka'Narlist
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#35 - 2015-02-27 12:53:19 UTC
I seriously can't tell if the author is ironic or ********
Felicity Love
Doomheim
#36 - 2015-02-27 13:06:12 UTC
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Felicity Love wrote:
Hey! I'll have you know that I am underweight and I play Go, so I have other hobbies!

Meanie! Cry

Whatever gets you out of bed in the morning. Blink

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Minmatar Citizen160812
The LGBT Last Supper
#37 - 2015-02-27 13:14:24 UTC
Ka'Narlist wrote:
I seriously can't tell if the author is ironic or ********

What a fitting statement to show how accurate the author is. Do you need a FC to shout "READING COMPREHENSION - READING COMPREHENSION - READING COMPREHENSION" in order to understand what was written?
Jenshae Chiroptera
#38 - 2015-02-27 13:16:59 UTC
Felicity Love wrote:
Felicity Love wrote:
Meanie! Cry
Whatever gets you out of bed in the morning. Blink
A lot of people make money and talk to their colleagues, have social lives and spend time with the families all while they are in bed. BlinkTwisted

Not even once

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#39 - 2015-02-27 13:36:00 UTC

A lot of people make money and talk to their colleagues, have social lives and spend time with the families all while they are in bed. BlinkTwisted

Bedroom PVP, best PVP. Blink

Jenshae Chiroptera
#40 - 2015-02-27 13:40:56 UTC
Felicity Love wrote:
Bedroom PVP, best PVP. Blink
PVP for ISK! P

Not even once

Previous page12