These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The end of code?

First post
Author
Gerhard Stringfellow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#161 - 2015-02-24 02:58:09 UTC
My fondest memory of code will be the time a lone frigate told our mining fleet to pay up 30m apiece for some ******* mining permit, and we told him too **** off; five minutes later he was out of the system and we never saw or heard from him again.

That's how I'll remember CODE.

Another pubbie elite PvE pay to win mining carebear

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#162 - 2015-02-24 06:05:52 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:

You keep on believing that Veers. The world of "griefing" as you call it, is alive and well and was not or will never be dependent on a few players. You are living in lala land if you think it is over because a few players have moved or stopped playing. You are far too new of a player to make that judgement and have not been around long enough to know it doesn't just "go away". I do, however, find comedy in the fact you think you know. At least you hold some value to the community. With all due respect (and that's not much), you know far too little to make judgement calls such as this. Veers can never win because Veers will never play...you don't PvP..you don't even interact outside of forum wariorism...so win you say? It's laughable...and I thank you for the laugh. Woooot..Veers won the red x crusade. Roll

Oh Miss Kaely....if only you could handle the truth. Griefing is dying...code is a shell...awoxxing is gone...wars soon to follow, and highsec PvE is reaching record highs. Bittervet denial won't change it, Miss Kaely. Get outside..look around...see how much fun people are having working together instead of shooting at each other. I'm happy to supply you with an autograph if you would like - you seem like quite the groupie.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#163 - 2015-02-24 06:07:15 UTC
Gerhard Stringfellow wrote:
My fondest memory of code will be the time a lone frigate told our mining fleet to pay up 30m apiece for some ******* mining permit, and we told him too **** off; five minutes later he was out of the system and we never saw or heard from him again.

That's how I'll remember CODE.

Mine will be when Sabriz announced a massive incursion ganking contest...which results in...wait for it....a grand total of....0 ganks. Turns out hot air, bluster, lame prizes, and a lot of hope ain't quite enough against elite PvE players. But hey, at least the website is amusing.
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#164 - 2015-02-24 21:31:16 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
.. I'm happy to supply you with an autograph if you would like - you seem like quite the groupie.

I again ask this in all sincerity. Veers who?

This is what happens I suppose, when Lucas Kell forgets he is shiptoasting with the wrong alt....

F
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#165 - 2015-02-24 22:34:54 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:

You keep on believing that Veers. The world of "griefing" as you call it, is alive and well and was not or will never be dependent on a few players. You are living in lala land if you think it is over because a few players have moved or stopped playing. You are far too new of a player to make that judgement and have not been around long enough to know it doesn't just "go away". I do, however, find comedy in the fact you think you know. At least you hold some value to the community. With all due respect (and that's not much), you know far too little to make judgement calls such as this. Veers can never win because Veers will never play...you don't PvP..you don't even interact outside of forum wariorism...so win you say? It's laughable...and I thank you for the laugh. Woooot..Veers won the red x crusade. Roll

Oh Miss Kaely....if only you could handle the truth. Griefing is dying...code is a shell...awoxxing is gone...wars soon to follow, and highsec PvE is reaching record highs. Bittervet denial won't change it, Miss Kaely. Get outside..look around...see how much fun people are having working together instead of shooting at each other. I'm happy to supply you with an autograph if you would like - you seem like quite the groupie.

Sure. How would you know? You don't PvP..you hide in stations and only cme out to to make isk. Do you get your information from other forum warriors or something? I am out and around..which is how I know. That's more than I can say for you. ...and no thanks, unlike you, I don't need attention from others to feel complete...so keep your autograph. I just find your mis-information rather entertaining. Twisted

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#166 - 2015-02-25 03:46:20 UTC
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
.. I'm happy to supply you with an autograph if you would like - you seem like quite the groupie.

I again ask this in all sincerity. Veers who?

This is what happens I suppose, when Lucas Kell forgets he is shiptoasting with the wrong alt....

F

Oh dear....back to the delusional alt accusations?
John E Normus
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#167 - 2015-02-25 04:25:23 UTC
Hi!

I did some ganking tonight with nullsec hero and friend to the common man, Capt Starfox. We did a few ganks and shook the rust off of our 1337 peeveepee game. Come to find out that when I'm singing Yelle during a gank on TS and Starfox yells, "Battlecomms" or "Eat a bag of dicks!" that is nullsec lingo for "stfu." I'd like to send a shout out to the minerbumping channel for helping with the translations!

I'm not really sure if it's appropriate for an f1 monkey to yell those things on comms while I'm FC'ing? I will work on finding an answer to that...

I'm happy to report that our friend loyalanon is doing well and misses most of you. Okay, some of you... seriously, he's not really missing any of us.

It feels good to be back enforcing the Code again :)

Alliance updates:
1) Mildron Klinker's Very Special Agent status has been revoked until further notice! You know what you did...
2) The minerbumping channel will be purged sometime before Friday. That Helder von whatever person asked me to buy shares in an anti-code movement tonight right there in channel!. That place can really become a wretched hive of scum and villainy if not monitored.
3) Capt Starfox questioned the importance of having an alliance diplo team tonight. After thinking about it for a second or two I encouraged him to continue "diplo'ing" people every chance he got. He informed me that he would start reading the hundreds of unread mails in his inbox as soon as possible. If you have been waiting for an official CODE. response from us, your wait is almost over!
4) A new corp will be joining CODE.
5) Sarah Flynt has changed her character's hair color from red to black. CODE. alliance officially denounces this change and we will employ the full might of the New Order to get it changed back!

Bye

Between Ignorance and Wisdom

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#168 - 2015-02-25 04:49:45 UTC
John E Normus wrote:
Hi!

I did some ganking tonight with nullsec hero and friend to the common man, Capt Starfox. We did a few ganks and shook the rust off of our 1337 peeveepee game. Come to find out that when I'm singing Yelle during a gank on TS and Starfox yells, "Battlecomms" or "Eat a bag of dicks!" that is nullsec lingo for "stfu." I'd like to send a shout out to the minerbumping channel for helping with the translations!

I'm not really sure if it's appropriate for an f1 monkey to yell those things on comms while I'm FC'ing? I will work on finding an answer to that...

I'm happy to report that our friend loyalanon is doing well and misses most of you. Okay, some of you... seriously, he's not really missing any of us.

It feels good to be back enforcing the Code again :)

Alliance updates:
1) Mildron Klinker's Very Special Agent status has been revoked until further notice! You know what you did...
2) The minerbumping channel will be purged sometime before Friday. That Helder von whatever person asked me to buy shares in an anti-code movement tonight right there in channel!. That place can really become a wretched hive of scum and villainy if not monitored.
3) Capt Starfox questioned the importance of having an alliance diplo team tonight. After thinking about it for a second or two I encouraged him to continue "diplo'ing" people every chance he got. He informed me that he would start reading the hundreds of unread mails in his inbox as soon as possible. If you have been waiting for an official CODE. response from us, your wait is almost over!
4) A new corp will be joining CODE.
5) Sarah Flynt has changed her character's hair color from red to black. CODE. alliance officially denounces this change and we will employ the full might of the New Order to get it changed back!

Bye

It took you a full 2 hours to blow up 4 undertanked miners? You guys have really fallen off a cliff.
Zepher Helen Hawat
Malfurion Mining
#169 - 2015-02-25 05:29:12 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
elite PvE players. .

Hat check on aisle 1... hat check on aisle 1! Can somebody check a hat size for the customer on aisle 1?
Amanda Charntes
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#170 - 2015-02-25 05:42:47 UTC
It's cute how you anti-gankers think CODE. can be stopped at this point. It was far too late to stop them when the game came out in 2003. The New Order has established a reputation for elite highsec pvp, and it's too strong to ever die out. Long live James315 and his efforts for a better highsec!
Gerhard Stringfellow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#171 - 2015-02-25 05:46:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Gerhard Stringfellow
Amanda Charntes wrote:
It's cute how you anti-gankers think CODE. can be stopped at this point. It was far too late to stop them when the game came out in 2003. The New Order has established a reputation for elite highsec pvp, and it's too strong to ever die out. Long live James315 and his efforts for a better highsec!

I don't know what to say except that my head hurts. CODE always has been and always will be the 90 pound weakling who tried to bully kindergartners in a controlled setting and somehow lost. And then apparently proceeded to tell everyone he's a badass.

Another pubbie elite PvE pay to win mining carebear

Piz Caldera
Caldera Mercenaries
#172 - 2015-02-25 11:23:31 UTC
havent been online here a while...Veers still so much butthurt...pouuh

Veers Belvar wrote:

... the pain he has inflicted on so many innocent highsec players, and such other detrimental activities that he has engaged in. ...Perhaps the profound feelings of guilt caused him to reassess his conduct, and shamefully flee from his hideous in game reputation.

As far as being remembered...certainly, he will be remembered. Like many cold blooded criminals throughout history his name will be etched in minds for posterity, a warning of what can become of those who abandon any semblance of common decency and moral values. To be remembered for evil is no great merit - far better to be forgotten for good....how many of our criminal masterminds throughout the ages would give anything to return and repair their sullied names? Loyalanon will be remembered allright, remembered for crime, remembered for pain, remembered for taunting, tear collection, and rage inducement. Remembered for everything that one can possibly do wrong in the game.

Congratulations Loyalanon, you lost Eve. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Innocent? no Pilot in Eve is innocent which fly without Code permit. Its a criminal act not to buy a Code Permit. And a Permit
has to be buyed for each activity, not just mining, also salvaging, PVE, Missionrunning, Hauling, Stationtrading, even just for crossing gates or dockin stations you need a permit and to honor James 315.

What the people will remember about you Veers? wait...i think about..
...damn..uuuh...need more time...ahh...maybe your hairs..... or just nothing..

Thanks to Loyalo for the time! Eve became just by him a better place.
Our mission is still not complete. But we win, as always.

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#173 - 2015-02-26 00:32:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Amanda Charntes wrote:

I don't know what to say except that my head hurts. CODE always has been and always will be the 90 pound weakling who tried to bully kindergartners in a controlled setting and somehow lost. And then apparently proceeded to tell everyone he's a badass.

Oh brother...not another "bullying" post about blowing up spaceships in a game about blowing up spaceships.. Ugh

Veers Belvar wrote:
It took you a full 2 hours to blow up 4 undertanked miners? You guys have really fallen off a cliff.

When was the last time you actually blew something up that wasn't a red cross? You are bullying the NPC computer pixels. Where are your morals...NPC's are people too..think of their familiesRoll

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#174 - 2015-02-26 00:45:40 UTC
Amanda Charntes wrote:

Not sure where you get your random 90 lb idea from... or the idea that Code "lost." The Code is winning everyday, always has been and always will be. If you don't understand how that's true then you fail to understand the true nature and the true purpose of the Code. In conclusion, Code has many badass'.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#175 - 2015-02-26 05:54:02 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
between this, Feyd going to null, and Cannibal Kane mostly going inactive, highsec griefing may be over. Veers always wins!

People have real life commitments, and the mature thing to do is to wish them luck in their journey.

The people who've logged off to be with friends and family are the real winners. Any EVE player knows that.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#176 - 2015-02-26 18:35:39 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
between this, Feyd going to null, and Cannibal Kane mostly going inactive, highsec griefing may be over. Veers always wins!

People have real life commitments, and the mature thing to do is to wish them luck in their journey.

The people who've logged off to be with friends and family are the real winners. Any sensible EVE player knows that.

Fixed it for you.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#177 - 2015-02-27 04:16:07 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

The people who've logged off to be with friends and family are the real winners. Any EVE player knows that.

It's certainly laudable to have real life commitments - I myself have many important ones. They should factor into your thinking before you make broad statements about changing the nature of the game. For example, declaring that you have an 8 year plan to destroy all PvE play in highsec may be a poor decision if you a) work 60 hours a week at Mcdonalds, and b) have major ADD issues. All we want is for the highsec griefers to make an effort to anticipate future obligations before announcing their grandiose schemes.
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#178 - 2015-02-27 04:23:08 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:

It's certainly laudable to have real life commitments - I myself have many important ones. They should factor into your thinking before you make broad statements about changing the nature of the game. For example, declaring that you have an 8 year plan to destroy all PvE play in highsec may be a poor decision if you a) work 60 hours a week at Mcdonalds, and b) have major ADD issues. All we want is for the highsec griefers to make an effort to anticipate future obligations before announcing their grandiose schemes.

Nobody can anticipate future obligations. Life has a way of changing best laid plans. We both know that trying to be a casual EVE player can be challenging prospect.

Why don't you be a bigger person and wish them good luck?

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#179 - 2015-02-27 04:26:52 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Nobody can anticipate future obligations. Life has a way of changing best laid plans. We both know that trying to be a casual EVE player can be challenging prospect.

Why don't you be a bigger person and wish them good luck?

Well, because they spent their entire time in the game attempting to inflict pain and misery and others, and force highsec PvE players to play a PvP shoot em up game that they have no interest in playing. Thus, good luck would be inapposite. Good riddance, you lost, highsec PvE players always win, or something of the sort, would be much more appropriate. No shame in standing up to bad people, winning as per usual, and spreading the tale of your glorious victory, to be remembered in posterity by great and poor alike.
Piz Caldera
Caldera Mercenaries
#180 - 2015-02-27 09:15:43 UTC
if you feel pain, dont play the Game mate. Play sim city, but switch off before the natural disasters...
your arguments are not logic, you still dont understand Eve, as in all months before.