These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Waiting for Eve Servers To go Up, then Go Vote Nao! CSM X

Author
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#21 - 2015-02-25 13:36:35 UTC
Got nothing to do? The exercise your Democratic right and go vote for the CSM.

My that's a lot of people to chose from, if only there was a way to know which ones to vote for. Well great news, we have done all the hard work for you!


Sion Kumitomo
Endie
Thoric Frosthammer
Manfred Sideous
Bobmon
Bam Stroker
Sort Dragon
Gorga
UAxDEATH
Corebloodbrothers
Corbexx
Steve Ronuken
Sugar Kyle
Tora Bushido

Highsec sperg: But dem alls be nasty nullblob types.

Quite right peasant and its that way for a reason. This is the year that CCP "fixes" sov and all of the above are dedicated to ridding us of the current terrible system and replacing it with one that will;

  • Reduce goons to one region.
  • Deal with the 20,000 supers (we arn't kidding, ******* things are everywhere) out there to end their reign of invulnerable **** machines.
  • Make it worth living in nullsec without blanket nerfs to highsec
  • Crush T3s beneath the collective heel of their boots
  • End the reign of the sentry doctrine.

  • The non voting masses: Why should I bother voting, its not like my vote will matter.

    Oh you couldn't be more wrong. By exercising your democratic right and voting for the correct candidates you are making sure not only that **** gets done but that **** gets done right. CCP cannot afford to flunk this test and so they need the best advice possible from the most experienced people in the game.
    Memphis Baas
    #22 - 2015-02-25 13:41:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Memphis Baas
    Dude (OP), chill. Post sounds like a damn CTA.

    Or, gonna quote your NAO and annoying urgency every time there's a request being made that the CSM's we're electing do something that we want.
    Faenir Antollare
    The Scope
    Gallente Federation
    #23 - 2015-02-25 13:43:19 UTC
    baltec1 wrote:
    Got nothing to do? The exercise your Democratic right and go vote for the CSM.

    My that's a lot of people to chose from, if only there was a way to know which ones to vote for. Well great news, we have done all the hard work for you!


    Sion Kumitomo
    Endie
    Thoric Frosthammer
    Manfred Sideous
    Bobmon
    Bam Stroker
    Sort Dragon
    Gorga
    UAxDEATH
    Corebloodbrothers
    Corbexx
    Steve Ronuken
    Sugar Kyle
    Tora Bushido

    Highsec sperg: But dem alls be nasty nullblob types.

    Quite right peasant and its that way for a reason. This is the year that CCP "fixes" sov and all of the above are dedicated to ridding us of the current terrible system and replacing it with one that will;

  • Reduce goons to one region.
  • Deal with the 20,000 supers (we arn't kidding, ******* things are everywhere) out there to end their reign of invulnerable **** machines.
  • Make it worth living in nullsec without blanket nerfs to highsec
  • Crush T3s beneath the collective heel of their boots
  • End the reign of the sentry doctrine.

  • The non voting masses: Why should I bother voting, its not like my vote will matter.

    Oh you couldn't be more wrong. By exercising your democratic right and voting for the correct candidates you are making sure not only that **** gets done but that **** gets done right. CCP cannot afford to flunk this test and so they need the best advice possible from the most experienced people in the game.



    A lil bit o "Suzy" would spread the love man

    RiP BooBoo 26/7/1971 - 23/7/2014 My Lady My Love My Life My Wife

    Tyanshe
    Center for Advanced Studies
    Gallente Federation
    #24 - 2015-02-25 13:48:11 UTC
    Voted! Good idea OP, took me 3 mins.

    Vaari, you get my top vote on 3 accounts, better not waste it man.
    Lindow Wicking
    Those Window's Aren't Gonna Lick Themselves
    #25 - 2015-02-25 13:54:15 UTC
    I know the winner is going to be a member from a big alliance/corp - but if you dont belong to one of these powerhouses , use your head they're gonna make the game better for them.
    Vote for the non affiliated players, Independents and small scale players.
    Cos at the end of the day the powerhouses don't need any more help, the little guy does :D
    Owen Levanth
    Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
    #26 - 2015-02-25 13:58:39 UTC
    Lindow Wicking wrote:
    I know the winner is going to be a member from a big alliance/corp - but if you dont belong to one of these powerhouses , use your head they're gonna make the game better for them.
    Vote for the non affiliated players, Independents and small scale players.
    Cos at the end of the day the powerhouses don't need any more help, the little guy does :D


    "The winner"? You know the CSM has more than just one seat, do you?
    baltec1
    Bat Country
    Pandemic Horde
    #27 - 2015-02-25 14:03:37 UTC
    Lindow Wicking wrote:
    I know the winner is going to be a member from a big alliance/corp - but if you dont belong to one of these powerhouses , use your head they're gonna make the game better for them.
    Vote for the non affiliated players, Independents and small scale players.
    Cos at the end of the day the powerhouses don't need any more help, the little guy does :D


    So vote for people with no experience who will have a say on big changes to the game?

    That's how things like the freighter nerf happens. No, if you want change, if you want to see the big power blocks massively reduced, if you want to be able to move into a null system of your own then vote for our list. Vote smart, vote often, follow the list for a better tomorrow.
    Owen Levanth
    Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
    #28 - 2015-02-25 14:06:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Owen Levanth
    baltec1 wrote:
    Lindow Wicking wrote:
    I know the winner is going to be a member from a big alliance/corp - but if you dont belong to one of these powerhouses , use your head they're gonna make the game better for them.
    Vote for the non affiliated players, Independents and small scale players.
    Cos at the end of the day the powerhouses don't need any more help, the little guy does :D


    So vote for people with no experience who will have a say on big changes to the game?

    That's how things like the freighter nerf happens. No, if you want change, if you want to see the big power blocks massively reduced, if you want to be able to move into a null system of your own then vote for our list. Vote smart, vote often, follow the list for a better tomorrow.



    As long as they have at least some experience, it's enough as long as they also have a working brain.

    Thus my own voting list:

    Confirmed Working Brain Havers
    Corbexx
    Sugar Kyle
    Asterothi (for people interested in the lore)

    The rest is just superfluous dross. Leave it or fill it with some random guys from that list baltec1 posted.
    Lindow Wicking
    Those Window's Aren't Gonna Lick Themselves
    #29 - 2015-02-25 14:12:35 UTC
    Just because some one isn't in a big powerhouse doesn't mean they lack experience.
    The non affiliated players will bring a better view point to benefit the smaller player; makes sense.
    If you are in a huge null sec corp ofc voting for a well established player high up in a big alliance makes sense, but if you dont live in null sec vote small .
    Lfod Shi
    Lfod's Ratting and Salvage
    #30 - 2015-02-25 14:13:42 UTC
    It's all a big conspiracy to get us to vote!

    ...to my shame, it worked.

    ♪ They'll always be bloodclaws to me ♫

    Kousaka Otsu Shigure
    #31 - 2015-02-25 14:17:10 UTC
    Gonna vote for techies, cause the tools they develop are awesome. Oh and that pro-disabled candidate.. got my vote!
    I also like how the NPSI stuff is moving, so maybe this year we can focus some time on them.

    That cadidate list is one long mutha..

    Archiver, Software Developer and Data Slave

    Current Project Status: What can I make with these minerals?

    baltec1
    Bat Country
    Pandemic Horde
    #32 - 2015-02-25 14:22:05 UTC
    Kousaka Otsu Shigure wrote:


    That cadidate list is one long mutha..


    Indeed it is.

    Which is why we have done all the leg work for you. In our list are some of the most knowledgeable 3rd party developers in the business as well as WH experts, some of the biggest industrialists in the game and one or two wordsmiths of unquestionable quality.
    Owen Levanth
    Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
    #33 - 2015-02-25 14:25:40 UTC
    baltec1 wrote:
    Kousaka Otsu Shigure wrote:


    That cadidate list is one long mutha..


    Indeed it is.

    Which is why we have done all the leg work for you. In our list are some of the most knowledgeable 3rd party developers in the business as well as WH experts, some of the biggest industrialists in the game and one or two wordsmiths of unquestionable quality.


    Yeah, but as you have seen, I disagree with your people's priorities a little bit. But don't worry, I corrected this little oversight in my last post! Lol
    Ned Thomas
    Sebiestor Tribe
    Minmatar Republic
    #34 - 2015-02-25 14:48:57 UTC
    Stealth voting at work=best voting
    Kousaka Otsu Shigure
    #35 - 2015-02-25 15:12:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Kousaka Otsu Shigure
    baltec1 wrote:
    Kousaka Otsu Shigure wrote:


    That cadidate list is one long mutha..


    Indeed it is.

    Which is why we have done all the leg work for you. In our list are some of the most knowledgeable 3rd party developers in the business as well as WH experts, some of the biggest industrialists in the game and one or two wordsmiths of unquestionable quality.


    Who's we?

    I've crawled the web on all fours for my candidates, and their reputation precedes them.

    Archiver, Software Developer and Data Slave

    Current Project Status: What can I make with these minerals?

    Phoenix Jones
    The Markoni Dragons
    #36 - 2015-02-25 15:20:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Phoenix Jones
    Baltec1 wrote:
    vote goons

    Endie I like. He's somewhat sane. The rest not so much.

    But you just shot yourself in the foot with the nerf t3 to death there. Ya all hate tengu's with a passion. Doesn't effect us in wspace as much as it does you in kspace.

    I'm sure t3 is on the review board.

    With that said, there are two wormholers, the main lowsec person, and a enthusiastic new player who definetly need to get on CSM. The rest, I would Google csm 10 analysis and you should get some more info on who is who. If you can't decide who to go for, just make sure to avoid a select few. Ones a liar, ones a botter (or wants the capability to do so in eve legally), ones insane (well they are all insane).

    If you need a recommendation on three, definetly vote for corbexx, sugar Kyle and chance ravinne.

    Yaay!!!!

    Sibyyl
    Garoun Investment Bank
    Gallente Federation
    #37 - 2015-02-25 15:24:23 UTC
    Ma'Baker McCandless wrote:
    jurgen b wrote:
    Ma'Baker McCandless wrote:
    Not voting... 6th year in a row!

    free swag Big smile


    Eh?


    Yay shuttles !!

    Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

    Delta Naskingar
    The Icarus Expedition
    Solyaris Chtonium
    #38 - 2015-02-25 15:26:08 UTC
    Question.
    Iam a 5 week noob in EVE.
    what and who are we voting onSmile
    Cervix Thumper
    School of Applied Knowledge
    Caldari State
    #39 - 2015-02-25 15:27:08 UTC
    Go TORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Felicity Love
    Doomheim
    #40 - 2015-02-25 15:30:00 UTC
    I used the "Dark Rum" method of voting.

    A few days ago, when I was on a good bender, I thought "Hey, I'll just make a list now, of all the gits I wouldn't normally give 2 ISK to when reasonably sober, and keep the list until voting opens."

    Now I can blame it all on the booze, just like various panelists at Fanfest. P

    "EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

    Previous page123Next page