These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Vikings of Valhalla

Author
Dohbart
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#61 - 2015-02-24 00:34:58 UTC
Aaron eVega wrote:
Typical HS scrub alliances like BAW always blobbing people in the most risk-averse way possible.

That's funny, Caldari Militia calling anyone scrubs. The pot and kettle discussion comes to mind...
Elisebeta Brescia
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#62 - 2015-02-24 01:37:52 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Aaron eVega wrote:
Typical HS scrub alliances like BAW always blobbing people in the most risk-averse way possible.

But you're also a highsec scrub alliance. The individual involved there was in fact camping jita when he got exploded.

Check your hi-sec privilege, you're triggering me.
Dohbart
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#63 - 2015-02-24 02:26:57 UTC
Elisebeta Brescia wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Aaron eVega wrote:

But you're also a highsec scrub alliance. The individual involved there was in fact camping jita when he got exploded.

Check your hi-sec privilege, you're triggering me.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/44780888/

All that low-sec scary, trigger away. He musta got lost on his way to Tama I guess.
Elisebeta Brescia
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#64 - 2015-02-24 03:35:55 UTC
Slow clap
Clara Barcelo
Abysmal Gentlemen
We Didn't Mean It
#65 - 2015-02-25 07:02:04 UTC
Aaron eVega wrote:

BAW isn't actually risk adverse. They are just really really good at planning out they're movements. You can call a bunch of things. But I don't think Risk-Adverse just because one of your corp mates got ganked by a bunch of Nado's or jump on gate, so one so forth.

This is EvE if the fight is fair, both sides have already failed. Blobbing can be annoying but if your really complaining about about 10 or so active members blobbing you. You seem to be the one risk-adverse.

"Fite me 1v1 scub so I'll have a chance" so on and so forth type of risk adverse, Why can't you be the baller that takes on all of BAW in a Nestor? Sure you might lose, but if you kill one or two, it makes for a great story and chances are BAW will probably come to like you. Hell I would.
Destiny Corrupted
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
Senpai's Afterschool Anime and Gaming Club
#66 - 2015-02-25 07:50:41 UTC
Because this is EVE, where those who fight smartly are cowards and hypocrites, and those who refuse to fight entirely are full of integrity and are the most honorable warriors of all.

I wrote some true EVE stories! And no, they're not of the generic "my 0.0 alliance had lots of 0.0 fleets and took a lot of 0.0 space" sort. Check them out here:

https://truestories.eveonline.com/users/2074-destiny-corrupted

Victus Henley
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2015-02-25 11:00:48 UTC
Destiny Corrupted wrote:
Because this is EVE, where those who fight smartly are cowards and hypocrites, and those who refuse to fight entirely are full of integrity and are the most honorable warriors of all.

Can i get this on a bumper sticker or something?
Aaron eVega
The Vikings of Valhalla
Exodus.
#68 - 2015-02-25 17:20:30 UTC
Don't make me start linking kbs.... careful who you talk **** to.
Dr Longbow
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#69 - 2015-02-25 20:37:17 UTC
Allow me to clarify a few things to you low depth bottom feeders. Your ego has defeated you.

1. Its Dr Longbow, not Mr, nor sir. I didn't spend all that time learning doctor things to be called a Mr by the likes of garbage.
2. Calmil is 95% garbage. That's why you are losing. If I war Dec you, its because I dont respected your actions.
3. You are garbage, when the time comes I won't even waist my time. I will just simply dispose of the trash, its that easy. Because I'm above your petty giggles and half rate kill farmington.
4. All ties with high sec at being severed so you want some read our corp details. Bring your **** fleets out and play in the real woods with real PvP. Otherwise keep hiding in high sec and low sec, mind your buseness. That way big daddy Dr Longbow can roll in and teach you a lesson as I am also a professor.
5. I am a pirate and people like you are my targets. I do not prey on the weak and helpless. I will unleash a raiding force that will be noticed for our actions. We have our war target list, for now you are safe. We certainly are coming, and we will prevail.
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#70 - 2015-02-25 22:10:42 UTC
Please god move your corp to nullsec.
Mortlake
Republic Military School
#71 - 2015-02-25 22:14:44 UTC
Dr Longbow wrote:

Bring your **** fleets out and play in the real woods with real PvP.

Christ on a bike.

You owe me for one dry cleaning bill, one keyboard, one pack of screen wipes and one cappuccino.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#72 - 2015-02-25 22:16:04 UTC
https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99005120/

I take it back, please don't come out here, your corp is too much for the likes of us.
Dr Longbow
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#73 - 2015-02-25 23:00:13 UTC
Corp is already moved. We'll be raiding soon.
Dr Longbow
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#74 - 2015-02-25 23:02:36 UTC
[Eve capacitor style batteryquote=Mortlake]
Dr Longbow wrote:

Bring your **** fleets out and play in the real woods with real PvP.

Christ on a bike.

You owe me for one dry cleaning bill, one keyboard, one pack of screen wipes and one cappuccino.[/quote]

Good luck with that.
Dr Longbow
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#75 - 2015-02-25 23:31:41 UTC
Anything else you are interested in saying before I start my campaign to destroy empires I deem worthy of demize? I feel I've got a good list, I know just the direction to go, and I know where it all started. It started long before this issue with viqueens. Honestly it is working to my advantage. Maybe some of you would like to make me eat my words. I aim to see you eat yours, have you soil yourselves from indigestion. Then baith you in the filth of your crushed tactical prowess.

Ask me how I know this is going to work. At this point, I have learned that the main objective in my goal. Cannot be stopped by the oppression of others. The only thing stopping me, would be myself. I have the green light, and every objective is a goal that I must hit. This runs deeper than you know. You would need to dredge the bottom of that pond you have confined yourselves in for so long. Just to catch a glymps of the true power I have.

Unfortunately, if you as an entity or organization do not support our cause. The only way to know for sure, is if you fail to overcome our cause. Me harties yoho

Soon statements may turn to actions, that is for you to decide. It is not yet time to sail out for vengeance. We're fishing for small fry to cut our teeth on. They deserve it, for tasting so good. They also happen to play a part in our main goal at this time.
Dr Longbow
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#76 - 2015-02-25 23:34:44 UTC
Think you have me all figured out dont you?
Elisebeta Brescia
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#77 - 2015-02-26 00:11:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Elisebeta Brescia
Mrs. Longbow,

One does not simply hide in lowsec. It takes many years of training to accomplish. Lowsec hiding is a x116 skill.

Demise is spelled with an "S". A doctor should know that.

"Viqueens" is clever as ****.

I agree that CalMil is 95% garbage. Thats why we wardecced all them the day we joined militia. It was fun. 10/10 would do again.
Leet KB padding.

Real world pvp? Like paintball? I'm down broski.

You calling yourself a pirate is like Mariah Carey calling herself an actress. Saying something doesn't make it true.

Hearts and Kisses,
Elisebeta
Rektruiter and Negotiator for the Viqueens of Valhalla
Bishop Aidartier
Stovepipe Industries
#78 - 2015-02-26 00:12:44 UTC
Dr Longbow wrote:
Anything else you are interested in saying before I start my campaign to destroy empires I deem worthy of demize? I feel I've got a good list, I know just the direction to go, and I know where it all started. It started long before this issue with viqueens. Honestly it is working to my advantage. Maybe some of you would like to make me eat my words. I aim to see you eat yours, have you soil yourselves from indigestion. Then baith you in the filth of your crushed tactical prowess.

Ask me how I know this is going to work. At this point, I have learned that the main objective in my goal. Cannot be stopped by the oppression of others. The only thing stopping me, would be myself. I have the green light, and every objective is a goal that I must hit. This runs deeper than you know. You would need to dredge the bottom of that pond you have confined yourselves in for so long. Just to catch a glymps of the true power I have.

Unfortunately, if you as an entity or organization do not support our cause. The only way to know for sure, is if you fail to overcome our cause. Me harties yoho

Soon statements may turn to actions, that is for you to decide. It is not yet time to sail out for vengeance. We're fishing for small fry to cut our teeth on. They deserve it, for tasting so good. They also happen to play a part in our main goal at this time.

hurrr durr burr zibby pah duuhh arrrriiieeeeee ma doooo? Shocked
Dr Longbow
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#79 - 2015-02-26 00:32:16 UTC
Pirate, yes. My spelling great at all times, no.
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#80 - 2015-02-26 00:49:15 UTC
Dr Longbow wrote:

At this point I'm tempted to point you towards the roleplaying forums but I don't know if even they deserve this.

Anyways gl with the nullsec PvP corp thing, come out to the Providence / Catch area for good times.