These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

[SERVICE] **Cheap Super-Capital Production Services**

First post
Author
Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2015-02-01 20:48:14 UTC
Bump

Note: Prices have changed due to a change in mineral costs. I apologize for getting with some of your questions as I have been away for RL reasons over the past week.

ALSO: Some new pleased customers have been added to the reference list, feel free to speak with them if you have questions.
All Inquiries must be made by EVE MAIL to Kristoff Merkas for security purposes.

All commission payments are made up-front for the parts construction, and initial construction of the Hull. This is also to ensure that both buyer and builder are tied in a contract for mutual security.

3rd Parties are used for transfer of the Hull and final Isk, as that is the most dangerous portion of the endeavor. (Theft Scams, Hotdrop Scams, etc.)

TMC Contributor

LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM Forever!

I say this... We don't need to blame ourselves just because we've hurt someone, just like when you're walking you can't really blame yourself to crush some ants... that's what being stronger ones

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#22 - 2015-02-03 05:43:06 UTC
Bump

TMC Contributor

I say this... We don't need to blame ourselves just because we've hurt someone, just like when you're walking you can't really blame yourself to crush some ants... that's what being stronger ones

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#23 - 2015-02-15 00:39:23 UTC
Bump

2 Builds finished! More slots open, order yours today.

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2015-02-23 02:12:36 UTC
Bump!

New slots open, BPC numbers refilled!

Order yours today!

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#25 - 2015-02-27 02:21:59 UTC
Bump!

Just acquired a new Ragnarok BPC with high mineral levels!

TMC Contributor

Previous page12