These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[GMVA] [FEDERATION] Petition for immediate action on Circadian Seekers

First post
Author
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#101 - 2015-02-17 16:19:23 UTC
Xadiran wrote:
... these Drifters don't seem to be identifying themselves as Jovian, which is odd on it's own.

Are they communicating?
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#102 - 2015-02-17 16:29:53 UTC
Due to focus shift, suggest moving Drifter intel/coordination/discussion here.
Xadiran
Moira.
#103 - 2015-02-17 16:54:31 UTC
Agreed, Aria.

Though to answer your question, I'm merely referring to the fact that the info we have gleaned ( there is some available when you query through your ships computer ) only speculates their Jovian heritage, which I have to say is fairly obvious. There is no information coming off the ship that directly signals 'Jovian', however, not to mention the ship design is very different from the Jovian vessels we have seen.

Everything I've read on the Jove gives me the impression they were proud to BE Jove.
Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#104 - 2015-02-18 15:46:37 UTC
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#105 - 2015-02-22 14:07:44 UTC
Jennifer Starfall wrote:

I saw that you had previously expressed an interest in presenting at the conference. I would encourage you to submit your proposal to present and actively contribute to that greater understanding. You can find information in the article linked in my signature.

Thank you, Ms. Starfall, for the invitation.

Unfortunately, I have to decline it, as after changing of the format of the conference, I have no confidence in the new committee anymore and would like to avoid presenting my material there, as it may cause, as they say it, "drama" instead of professional review.

However, I wish you good luck with it, and I hope something important and valuable will come out.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.