These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Blueprint Haus, a Family Friendly Sov Holding Corp, is Recruiting

Author
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#1 - 2015-02-14 01:08:44 UTC

• Ever lost a ship to kid aggro?
  • Seen an hour’s effort lost when the heater repair guy finally showed up?
  • Got ganked in your hauler while peeling spaghetti from the cat?
  • Tired of miniature corps where you are about the only person online?
  • Want to participate in a place with Family Friendly Voice chat channels, adult behavior and a sense of purpose?

If you are over 29.583 years of age and want to be on the winning side of legendary events like the battle of B-R (more about the battle: Devblog about B-R, Mittani Article) join "30plus recruiting" in game and talk to a recruiter today!

We are a family friendly group having a great time PvP'ing in null sec, come join the fun!

Blueprint Haus:

Blueprint Haus is a large and successful space-holding 0.0 corporation that caters to all play styles be it industrial or combative. If you’re a new player, a seasoned PVPER, a Capital ship Junkie, a master miner, a dedicated builder, or a mix of all and are looking for a group of mature players to fly with, then Blueprint Haus is for you!

Blueprint Haus offers players a relaxed atmosphere, a clean environment, and a lot of communal support in EVE's complex game play. As well as industrial and mining opportunities, Blueprint Haus actively defends and patrols its section of space from incursions in fleets ranging from small roaming gangs to large multi- alliance fleets including Capital ships.

With a large player base, Blueprint Haus offers a rich place for learning and participating in organized goals for PvP, industry, science, building, mining, complexes and wormholes.

Blueprint Haus is a founding member of the alliance Get Off My Lawn (LAWN) and a coalition member of the CFC. As a member you will have the opportunity to participate in truly meaningful game events such as the one highlighted in the above articles.

Clan 30+:

Clan 30+ is an international gaming community of adults 30+ or older playing computer games for pure enjoyment and fun. 30plus was founded in 1997 and is involved in many different games. We've had active EVE corporations since 2005.

The candidate for 30plus teams must:

Read and agree to the Clan 30+ Charter
Be 29.583 years or older, and don’t be an asshat.
Have Mumble for voice communications, voice comms are required.

Our motto:

Everybody works, everybody fights, everybody has fun!

To Apply:

Please join our in-game open recruiting channel: "30plus Recruiting" To speak with current members and recruiters, or EVEmail our lead recruiter:

Lead Recruiter: Harry Saq
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#2 - 2015-02-15 02:16:04 UTC
Still recruiting
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#3 - 2015-02-15 21:19:32 UTC
If you are almost 30, or in your mid-20s and burdened with the glorious purpose of raising a family, please drop by our recruitment channel.
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#4 - 2015-02-17 14:44:25 UTC
Plenty of fun to be had out in null sec, even if they screw up sov ;)
Lord Hawkwing
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2015-02-18 04:05:14 UTC
This is a great corp. Run well by people who know what they're doing. You'll have access to just about anything you'd want, from PvE to PvP. Mining, building, ratting, or small to large scale PvP opportunities.

We're part of a good alliance too. We don't strive to be the biggest or most "l33t". We want to have a fun place where adults can play a video game that fits in to our work schedules and family commitments. Not a lot of alliances today can say that, with CTAs and alarm clock ops. That doesn't mean we don't take the game seriously. We do. We just keep it in perspective.

We know real life comes first and Eve is, at the end of the day, just a game. If you feel the same way, check us out.
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#6 - 2015-02-18 17:11:01 UTC
^^ What he said ^^
Eingang Vulpine
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#7 - 2015-02-19 17:17:20 UTC
This has been the only corporation I've ever belonged to in EVE and I have never regretted that. Viger, the CEO, took me in out of the solar winds of New Eden and gave me a home, and the corp has always stood behind me, whatever has happened. OK, there was that initial period where they thought I was a spy because I knew "too much" for a newbie, but it's all fine now. Once I showed them that I could produce blue pee, it's all been good! We don't expect that of everyone, though. We do expect people to be active and to do stuff with us out here in our new fabulous Fountain Paradise.

All kidding aside, we're a great bunch of adults. Come fly and build stuff with us!

PS: Gehnster wants me to remind people that Blueprint Haus is a turtle-friendly corporation as well as family-friendly. He likes turtles.
Freon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2015-02-19 17:44:46 UTC
I have been around for a while as well and I have spent the vast majority of my time in Blueprint Haus.
It is a great group and I guess I'm proof that even OLD guys can fit in too.
paipan
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2015-02-20 11:55:08 UTC
I wonna join you
Bobby Artrald
Capitalist Pigs Inc.
#10 - 2015-02-20 16:45:29 UTC
I support this product and/or service.
All hail our dear leader, Ein.
Eingang Vulpine
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#11 - 2015-02-20 19:21:58 UTC
Palpan: Well, stop by our "30plus Recruiting" in-game channel soon to speak to some of our members or a recruiter. We'll be happy to chat if we're not in a PvP fleet.
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#12 - 2015-02-22 18:46:43 UTC
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#13 - 2015-02-23 02:16:34 UTC
We even have a brand new CEO! Do come check us out.
Basil Vulpine
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#14 - 2015-02-24 01:13:43 UTC
>.>
Psst, Harry, this thread looked like it needed a bump.
Harry Saq
Of Tears and ISK
ISK.Net
#15 - 2015-02-24 16:46:34 UTC
....I am not awake yet...so mindless witless bump here ;)
Aphalionex
3 Red Fish
#16 - 2015-02-24 22:20:22 UTC
Join Blueprint Haus
dostoevsky7
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#17 - 2015-02-25 01:50:55 UTC
This is a corp for the mature player.
Eingang Vulpine
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#18 - 2015-02-25 14:41:29 UTC
"30plus" is somewhat a state of mind. If you're not quite 30 yet, but you think you might have that state of mind, then feel free to stop by our in-game recruitment channel "30plus Recruiting" and talk to some of our members or our recruiters.

PS: Bobby, I'm not the CEO, nor have I ever been, but thanks!
Kerplevich
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#19 - 2015-02-26 20:49:32 UTC
Recruiting is "happening".
Basil Vulpine
Blueprint Haus
Blades of Grass
#20 - 2015-02-26 21:13:53 UTC
We're seeing some EU visitors but where are the US guys?
This corporation is active in both timezones.
12Next page