These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

WTS 80m PVP, PVE Beast

Author
titan Maricadie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2015-02-05 08:29:09 UTC
You gotta be shitting me. I specifically asked you not to do the transfer and to return the isk almost 12 hours ago.
Kristoph Cheknov
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#22 - 2015-02-05 08:32:32 UTC
wow thats rough man, kinda sounds like a scam tho
titan Maricadie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2015-02-05 08:35:33 UTC
Petition filed in game, and going to try and flag down one of the ISN folks to figure out what to do.

Have a nice night.
USS YORKTOWN
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2015-02-05 10:30:13 UTC
The char was bought, Agreement was made according the price, isk was recieved.

Altough you reqeusted the isk back, i send you the char anyway, this due to the isk beeing unreachable at this moment.

Worst case, If **** hits the fan due to your banned account i can always buy the char back in time.

Sale was according CCP rules, so petition all you want or scream scam wich it wasnt.
You wanted the char, char is beeing transfered at this moment to the account u wanted.

Greetz!
star light Solette
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2015-02-05 10:31:24 UTC
USS YORKTOWN wrote:
The char was bought, Agreement was made according the price, isk was recieved.

Altough you reqeusted the isk back, i send you the char anyway, this due to the isk beeing unreachable at this moment.

Worst case, If **** hits the fan due to your banned account i can always buy the char back in time.

Sale was according CCP rules, so petition all you want or scream scam wich it wasnt.
You wanted the char, char is beeing transfered at this moment to the account u wanted.

Greetz!

Should be legit , reading this topic. Yorktown is right in my opninion.
cindyz Mishi
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2015-02-05 10:32:27 UTC
USS YORKTOWN wrote:

Why would you buy a char with a banned account or am i missing something?
titan Maricadie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2015-02-05 10:56:29 UTC  |  Edited by: titan Maricadie
Bought another account a few days ago. The account I wanted him to transfer it to was locked due to the purchased toon having funkiness going on apparently.

sent the isk and requested he hold off on the transfer, and gave him a back up account name, but he apparently wanted to transfer anyway. He agreed to return the isk within 1.5 hours. 12 hours later he transfers it anyway without returning the isk as agreed. I do have problems with that.

TLDR; he agreed to return the isk and hold off, he did not. Petition filed.

Edit: Starlight is an alt of whoever selling the account FWIW.
star light Solette
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2015-02-05 19:23:34 UTC
titan Maricadie wrote:
Bought another account a few days ago. The account I wanted him to transfer it to was locked due to the purchased toon having funkiness going on apparently.

sent the isk and requested he hold off on the transfer, and gave him a back up account name, but he apparently wanted to transfer anyway. He agreed to return the isk within 1.5 hours. 12 hours later he transfers it anyway without returning the isk as agreed. I do have problems with that.

TLDR; he agreed to return the isk and hold off, he did not. Petition filed.

Edit: Starlight is an alt of whoever selling the account FWIW.

am i????

Dont think so...
Previous page12