These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

How many interbus POCOs left ccp?

First post
Author
Drake Ichosira
Abyssal Cartel
#1 - 2015-02-04 05:30:22 UTC
I found one in highsec yesterday and was curious if it was the last or there were a few more. Can you guys release the number of them left in highsec or is that against a rule?
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#2 - 2015-02-04 08:10:49 UTC
In high-sec probably not many. In WH probably many.

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Leannor
Bridge not Jump
Brothers of Tangra
#3 - 2015-02-04 11:26:17 UTC
There's tonnes left in 0.0, especially pipes.

There's quite a few more left in lo-sec too.

But as for hi-sec ... there can't be many, and if they are, they can't be on well used planets.

"Lykouleon wrote:

STOP TOUCHING ICONIC SHIP PARTS"

Anthar Thebess
#4 - 2015-02-04 14:12:06 UTC
I think quite time ago ccp posted that in higsec all poco are already replaced.
WH space, Null space - here for sure you will find many NPC poco.
CCP Paradox
#5 - 2015-02-04 14:22:25 UTC
All high-sec has been taken over by players, no more InterBus in High-sec. But they do still operate quite a lot in other space, so you still have work to do Big smile

CCP Paradox | EVE QA | Team Phenomenon

Space Magician

Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-02-04 14:35:18 UTC
If you find one in high sec, it's because a corp folded without transferring them to someone else.....I think.......I know all the ones my old corp owned turned into Interbus ones somehow after I shut it down.....
Leannor
Bridge not Jump
Brothers of Tangra
#7 - 2015-02-04 14:41:17 UTC
CCP Paradox wrote:
All high-sec has been taken over by players, no more InterBus in High-sec. But they do still operate quite a lot in other space, so you still have work to do Big smile

doesn't stop you taking them though ... just this time around yu need to war dec ;-)

"Lykouleon wrote:

STOP TOUCHING ICONIC SHIP PARTS"

Drake Ichosira
Abyssal Cartel
#8 - 2015-02-04 15:00:55 UTC
CCP Paradox wrote:

Thank you. I'll do my best to take them out everywhere Big smile
Phoenix Jones
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2015-02-04 17:09:08 UTC
They still exist in wspace.

I believe they still exist in low and null (on crappy planets).

Yaay!!!!

Plug in Baby
Broken Hearts Love Chocolate
#10 - 2015-02-04 19:23:16 UTC
Leannor wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

doesn't stop you taking them though ... just this time around yu need to war dec ;-)

I don't know much about pocos/wardecs, is there anything to stop them being bounced between corps to avoid wardecs?

This is not a forum alt, this is a forum main.

Ashterothi
Malevelon Roe Industries
#11 - 2015-02-04 20:07:45 UTC
Chribba wrote:

/c

ARE there interbus POCOs in WHs? The one we moved into had no POCOs at all.
thatonepersone
Black Jack 0-1
#12 - 2015-02-04 20:22:35 UTC
I think it would be cool if ccp left a interbus customs office somewhere that couldn't be destroyed as a a monument.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#13 - 2015-02-04 20:27:48 UTC
I think all the Interbus POCOs should have had station guns. It could have made it harder to AFK POCO bash in highsec.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

The Protato
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#14 - 2015-02-04 20:39:28 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I think all the Interbus POCOs should have had station guns. It could have made it harder to AFK POCO bash in highsec.

Yeah but, I mean, it's not exactly hard to AFK POS bash under POS sentry guns either. Just gotta make sure one logi pilot with a few alts occasionally pays attention to broadcasts. That, or just use dreads and keep an eye on surrounding gates and local.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#15 - 2015-02-04 20:44:39 UTC
The Protato wrote:

Yeah but, I mean, it's not exactly hard to AFK POS bash under POS sentry guns either. Just gotta make sure one logi pilot with a few alts occasionally pays attention to broadcasts. That, or just use dreads and keep an eye on surrounding gates and local.

That is infinitely more effort than the highsec method of 'park Oracle next to Interbus POCO, F1, Go watch Netflix, don't worry, its highsec, im safe as ****.'

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Lugia3
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#16 - 2015-02-04 21:12:43 UTC
The Protato wrote:

That is infinitely more effort than the highsec method of 'park Oracle next to Interbus POCO, F1, Go watch Netflix, don't worry, its highsec, im safe as ****.'

It takes what, one cat, to gank a bananaboat? Significantly more to gank a domi ball.

"CCP Dolan is full of shit." - CCP Bettik

Hengle Teron
Maidens Of The Chalice
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#17 - 2015-02-04 21:42:44 UTC
Ashterothi wrote:
Chribba wrote:

/c

ARE there interbus POCOs in WHs? The one we moved into had no POCOs at all.

probably some1 already blow them up
David Mandrake
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2015-02-04 22:41:58 UTC
Plug in Baby wrote:
Leannor wrote:
CCP Paradox wrote:

I don't know much about pocos/wardecs, is there anything to stop them being bounced between corps to avoid wardecs?

My understanding is you cannot move a highsec POCO during an active wardec (or at least, I recall there being an Evemail about it in Eve Uni when some POCOs got moved around during peacetime about how they couldn't be done during a war or whatnot)
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2015-02-04 22:56:39 UTC
It's been my understanding that if a POCO is destroyed and a new one isn't put up in its place, an InterBus one will spawn after so many days.

True or false?

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#20 - 2015-02-04 23:45:28 UTC
Phoenix Jones wrote:
They still exist in wspace.

I believe they still exist in low and null (on crappy planets).

There are no crappy planets in null, only people who can't PI properly :) Even a gas planet can make a lot of ISK.
12Next page