These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

/moveme abuse

First post
Author
scutternut
Dragon.
Pandemic Horde
#1 - 2015-02-03 02:04:24 UTC
Read title-

For your entertainment needs :D

http://youtu.be/pc6KUs6-r9U
Romana Erebus
Syndicate Enterprise
Sigma Grindset
#2 - 2015-02-03 02:08:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Romana Erebus
Let's get the moveme dd footage of the blob team up here too. actually Ill post it in a bit. Ohh thats the supercap isboxer footage Roll
Adriana Mal'Valeran
Zero Fun Allowed
#3 - 2015-02-03 03:06:57 UTC
Romana Erebus wrote:
Let's get the moveme dd footage of the blob team up here too. actually Ill post it in a bit. Ohh thats the supercap isboxer footage Roll

Do you mean the footage of the spam of archons constantly warping in to Combat Areas, then instantly /moveme'ing out when locked or shot at? Or perhaps you mean the footage of you guys losing tackle on a Nyx in a Combat Area, then proceeding to kill said Nyx on station, cause mad, while sperging in local to people that whats going on is none of their business and ofc trolling the person in the rule violation thread?
Adriana Mal'Valeran
Zero Fun Allowed
#4 - 2015-02-03 03:10:11 UTC
Romana Erebus wrote:

Maybe throw in some bonus footage of fighter-assign from station and we can have a real party going?
Romana Erebus
Syndicate Enterprise
Sigma Grindset
#5 - 2015-02-03 03:20:26 UTC
Adriana Mal'Valeran wrote:
Romana Erebus wrote:

Maybe throw in some bonus footage of fighter-assign from station and we can have a real party going?

Not assisting me so frankly lucy IDGAF. Go cry in a dirty sock you big baby.
Romana Erebus
Syndicate Enterprise
Sigma Grindset
#6 - 2015-02-03 03:34:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Romana Erebus
Romana Erebus wrote:

Do you mean the footage of the spam of archons constantly warping in to Combat Areas, then instantly /moveme'ing out when locked or shot at? Or perhaps you mean the footage of you guys losing tackle on a Nyx in a Combat Area, then proceeding to kill said Nyx on station, cause mad, while sperging in local to people that whats going on is none of their business and ofc trolling the person in the rule violation thread?

No the footage of you abusing the F*** out of moveme for recharging DD's. And the incessant isboxing of 25 Aeons of anyone who looks like they may be in a capital. Small wang syndrome is treatable and being an asshat to people on sisi isnt one of the treatment methods. Just saying. Now have a goodnight or morning or whatever time you never go to sleep .

PS Pretty sure account sharing between 30 accounts is a EULA breach. Plz say you dont do that. Im sure CCP logs say otherwise.
Adriana Mal'Valeran
Zero Fun Allowed
#7 - 2015-02-03 03:52:46 UTC
Romana Erebus wrote:
Romana Erebus wrote:

No the footage of you abusing the F*** out of moveme for recharging DD's.

I doubt anyone wants to see footage of titans permadd'ing any carriers that keep warping in to a ca and /moveme'ing as soon as they get shot.
Romana Erebus
Syndicate Enterprise
Sigma Grindset
#8 - 2015-02-03 03:54:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Romana Erebus
Romana Erebus wrote:
Romana Erebus wrote:

No the footage of you abusing the F*** out of moveme for recharging DD's.

I doubt anyone wants to see footage of titans permadd'ing any carriers that keep warping in to a ca and /moveme'ing as soon as they get shot.

No we want to see CCP investigate your account sharing don't change topic.
You EULA breach daily on both servers, Hopefully one day they bag you.
d0cTeR9
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2015-02-03 04:53:28 UTC
Posting in a soon(tm) to be epic thread.

Been around since the beginning.

Rajeet Achmar
Rajeet Achmar Corporation
#10 - 2015-02-03 06:38:18 UTC
Whaatt? "Zero Fun Allowed" being general losers on Sisi? Never! They are always the pinnacle of good fights with their jabber pings to kill supers/caps on sisi, using /moveme to save their own caps should they be in danger, and their incessant blobbing of ca1 to show off how big their wangs are.

Why would you ever tell them off romana, so shameful of you.

But really, "this is why we cant have nice things".
TigerXtrm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2015-02-03 11:06:03 UTC
Trolling on a test server and people actually getting hurt about not being able to find a good fight on the test server? Damn I think we've hit a new low...

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
xX SERENITY Xx
#12 - 2015-02-03 11:31:22 UTC
i bubbled [nofun] titan on pos bash trap. he was instantly moveme'd used interdiction destroyer bubbles on other occasion and nofun moveme'd again. when will be there eoungh evidence to disqualificate them from sisi? we dont want them put towers in entire eve universe, if they pos up all systems that would be definietly insane/silly. nofun is right now griefing .
Max Croxford
Ethereal Legion
Ethereal Legion.
#13 - 2015-02-03 16:32:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Max Croxford
TigerXtrm wrote:
Trolling on a test server and people actually getting hurt about not being able to find a good fight on the test server? Damn I think we've hit a new low...

It's more a case of testing, most people test out new combat ships in the combat areas, and how are they supposed to test them if the targets they shoot immediately abuse a publicly given GM power to get away if they are in the slightest bit of danger? Not to mention, Dixie (who OP is subtly complaining about within this complaint about the moveme bot, sorry bro, pretty obvious <3) have been breaking rules for over a year on the test server, I still have screenshots of them abusing people in chat, as well as killmails showing them killing people outside of the combat system without permission, we need as much footage as possible of them in here to finally be rid of them.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#14 - 2015-02-03 17:49:35 UTC
HA!
sisi tears, thats silly.
CCP Habakuk
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2015-02-03 18:43:02 UTC
We are looking into ways of avoiding this abuse. For now only 6-CZ49 is a valid target for /moveme.

CCP Habakuk | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five 0 | (Team Gridlock)

Bug reporting | Mass Testing

Mimiko Severovski
Zero Fun Allowed
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#16 - 2015-02-03 18:55:19 UTC
CCP Habakuk wrote:
We are looking into ways of avoiding this abuse. For now only 6-CZ49 is a valid target for /moveme.

A good way to avoid this abuse, would be that a ship needs to be docked or the pilot must be without a logout timer.
Any of these parameters would surely fix the issue of said abuse, seeing as a player who wants to moveme to test stuff can easily dock up/wait a few mins for his timer.
xSEARSYx
Zero Fun Allowed
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#17 - 2015-02-03 18:56:13 UTC
CCP Habakuk wrote:

<3
CCP Habakuk
C C P
C C P Alliance
#18 - 2015-02-03 19:01:44 UTC
Mimiko Severovski wrote:

A good way to avoid this abuse, would be that a ship needs to be docked or the pilot must be without a logout timer.

This is exactly, what I am looking at - I just need to see if this is really working.

CCP Habakuk | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five 0 | (Team Gridlock)

Bug reporting | Mass Testing

Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#19 - 2015-02-03 19:08:57 UTC
I'm all for stopping abuses but... On the other hand, its Sisi. Why even bother? Big smile

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart

Rajeet Achmar
Rajeet Achmar Corporation
#20 - 2015-02-03 20:08:20 UTC
Altrue wrote:
I'm all for stopping abuses but... On the other hand, its Sisi. Why even bother? Big smile

Its Griefing, doesnt matter what server its on. Whos to say these losers are not even worse on TQ?
12Next page