These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS

Author
Treeati Harnsore
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2015-02-02 13:32:31 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEcM9_g1tdY

Here you go, a vid from a logi perspective.
Ennjoy
Bhane Celesto
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2015-02-02 15:10:33 UTC
Axloth Okiah wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:
CivilWars wrote:
W-space, the place pilots go to get away from the blue donut. Wait, what?

it's more like, C1-4 space to get away from blue donut, C5-6 space to embrace it.
sad really, used to be the other way around, smaller guys banding together to fight the big solo corps. now the big corp just want to be bigger and the small corps just want to be small.
In what world is 2v2 blue donut?

Sad is when people who gang up on others complain about other people ganging up just so they have something to whine about on forums.

How else can they spin it so they don't look like losers? The WHCFC is a ready-made excuse to claim for their loss Roll
CivilWars
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#23 - 2015-02-02 15:30:12 UTC
Axloth Okiah wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:
CivilWars wrote:
W-space, the place pilots go to get away from the blue donut. Wait, what?

it's more like, C1-4 space to get away from blue donut, C5-6 space to embrace it.
sad really, used to be the other way around, smaller guys banding together to fight the big solo corps. now the big corp just want to be bigger and the small corps just want to be small.
In what world is 2v2 blue donut?

Sad is when people who gang up on others complain about other people ganging up just so they have something to whine about on forums.

Not sure if the last part is directed at Jack or me, but if me I have spent the last several months in 00 where yes, there are blue donuts, but there's nobody pretending they don't exist. I guess if you can't see local then blues don't exist.

Hidden Fremen liked your forum post:

Jack Miton liked your forum post:

Aivo Dresden
State War Academy
Caldari State
#24 - 2015-02-02 15:54:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Aivo Dresden
It's directed at the HK guys.

Objectively speaking, we've seen LZHX, HK and QEX (along with some of the smaller entities) group up a lot, like pretty much permanently. That's why it's a bit surprising to not see any LZHX on those kills there

They were joined by SSC and some others for the eviction of Disavowed, but SSC did not wish to partake in the donut's attempted eviction of NoHo. SSC also evicted Adhoc on their own steam, so currently they are 'neutral'. I would more describe them as allies of opportunity. TLC and NoHo mostly fly alone.

Edit: It should be noted that the reason they are called the blue donut or WH CFC, is because they are activity trying to make WH renter corps happen.
Waldemar Pawlak
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#25 - 2015-02-02 16:38:52 UTC
Aivo Dresden wrote:
trying to make WH renter corps happen.

Who? Where? When?

I don't want to be rude but really, really it would be beneficial for this whole discourse had you been able to provide *any* substantiation for this claim. I, personally, would be very much interested to hear it, and also I am sure that others would be thrilled to learn it.

Kisses and ****,
Wald

For recruitment:

1) Join our public channel: Hard Knocks 2) Follow the steps in MOTD of the channel. 3) Profit!

Ridvanson
#26 - 2015-02-02 17:14:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Ridvanson
Waldemar Pawlak wrote:
Aivo Dresden wrote:

Who? Where? When?

I don't want to be rude but really, really it would be beneficial for this whole discourse had you been able to provide *any* substantiation for this claim. I, personally, would be very much interested to hear it, and also I am sure that others would be thrilled to learn it.

Kisses and ****,
Wald

I think he is talking about Hard Knock Citizens and W-Space Citizens (QEx Rentner Alliance).

Hard Knock Citizens' Alliance Descriptions might make one think such things ...

"Alliance Protection / Enforcer: Noobman

Alliance Rental Negotiator:

In-House Alliance Real Estate Agent: Muhadin"

EDIT: BAHAHAHAHA getting killed by your own Rentners
Aivo Dresden
State War Academy
Caldari State
#27 - 2015-02-02 17:34:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Aivo Dresden
Renting out is perhaps not the right term for it. Having a dozen corps that benefit from protection is better. This applies even more to QEX though, but since you guys are like 2 peas in a pod ...

Then again, if it works, fair play to you.

Edit: See post above this one.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#28 - 2015-02-02 17:50:09 UTC
Waldemar Pawlak wrote:
Aivo Dresden wrote:

Who? Where? When?

Kisses and ****,
Wald

denial solves nothing, just man up

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Jayze Severasse
Divided by Zer0
#29 - 2015-02-02 23:05:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Jayze Severasse
Lloyd Roses wrote:
Jayze Severasse wrote:

Literally major BS. Have fun staging out of an Orca.

Why would I do that when I can just hop out one of the statics? (or the frequent hisec roaming?) newb

"They will all have an additional known-space “static” wormhole connection alongside the normal “static” connections that they receive by virtue of their class. For those unfamiliar with wormhole navigation, a “static” connection in this case means that there’s always a wormhole exit to a particular security level “known-space” system (one in EVE’s star map)." -CCP Fozzie

P.S. (C3 statics are what?) I remember reading a clever hole naming convention to hide the larger 75 shattered D864??? or something??? :D
Witchway
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#30 - 2015-02-03 15:09:37 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
Waldemar Pawlak wrote:
Aivo Dresden wrote:

Who? Where? When?

Kisses and ****,
Wald

you think we need that sweet sweet renter ISK?

what kind of koolaid do you have there mate?

Official Shit Talking Captain, Bastard of Hard Knocks Inc.

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#31 - 2015-02-03 15:32:05 UTC
obviously a weaker version than yours

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Ridvanson
#32 - 2015-02-03 18:17:30 UTC
Witchway wrote:
Andrew Jester wrote:
Waldemar Pawlak wrote:
Aivo Dresden wrote:

Who? Where? When?

Kisses and ****,
Wald

you think we need that sweet sweet renter ISK?

what kind of koolaid do you have there mate?

It's cool if you don't make it for the money, but for fun. After all, this game is very sandboxy and stuff
Previous page12