These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS

Author
Ridvanson
#1 - 2015-02-01 19:29:21 UTC
Abraham Vyacheslav
Doomheim
#2 - 2015-02-01 19:34:49 UTC
Bob is pleased.
Iyokus Patrouette
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2015-02-01 21:09:51 UTC
Looks like a good first date.

---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes----

Jayze Severasse
Divided by Zer0
#4 - 2015-02-01 21:15:11 UTC
It means the word has spread, and a new era has dawned!
\o/
Good thing those POS changes are coming Lol
WH corp active numbers need to rise quickly. Resistance is futile :)

Imagine your WH full of frigs, training newbies to scan/dscan. Their eyes watching every hole from both sides...find a frig only shattered off your doorstep?, flood it with newbs and some vets to do remote ops...the activity is there, the reliability of a fight is not, yet it could be if a persistence of presence could be achieved. Want to leave the shattered? Promote a promising newb to squad leader and dive out.

A WH corp could have incredible fun training newbs in a frig only shattered.

Veterans with more to lose could pursue other endevours, such as WH colonization and optimal PI WHs. The value of the newb is their eyes, and their willingness to fight.

Imagine 20 Navy comets flown by 2mil SP pilots in a Wolf Rayet C13 frig only shattered...I can solo the easier combats in my Comet, but the data/relic sleepers scram :D (don't try it)

With the respawn rates and the random sleeper rats; they set on your doorstep, custom made, a newb playground to keep newer pilots engaged/training, and veteran pilots an alternative gameplay. Nothing to do? Ha, go make serious money (for lower sp pilots) clearing rats, for newb miners, or do combats in small groups...go help clear the gas sites, or probe the many holes connecting to the Shattered at any time for other WH corps to PvP....etc, etc, etc

You heard it from me first Cool
Ridvanson
#5 - 2015-02-01 21:17:00 UTC
Jayze Severasse wrote:
\o/

Imagine your WH full of frigs, training newbies to scan/dscan. Their eyes watching every hole from both sides...find a frig only shattered off your doorstep?, flood it with newbs and some vets to do remote ops...the activity is there, the reliability of a fight is not, yet it could be if a persistence of presence could be achieved. Want to leave the shattered? Promote a promising newb to squad leader and dive out.

Veterans with more to lose could pursue other endevours, such as WH colonization and optimal PI WHs. The value of the newb is their eyes, and their willingness to fight.

Imagine 20 Navy comets flown by 2mil SP pilots in a Wolf Rayet C13 frig only shattered...I can solo the easier combats in my Comet, but the data/relic sleepers scram :D (don't try it)

With the respawn rates and the random sleeper rats; they set on your doorstep, custom made, a newb playground to keep newer pilots engaged/training, and veteran pilots an alternative gameplay. Nothing to do? Ha, go make serious money (for lower sp pilots) clearing rats, for newb miners, or do combats in small groups...go help clear the gas sites, or probe the many holes connecting to the Shattered at any time for other WH corps to PvP....etc, etc, etc

ok
Jack Hayson
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-02-01 22:31:52 UTC

a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voi... oh no, wait - that's Star Wars.
It means that stuff blew up and that this thread is probably going to get CAPSLOCKED.
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#7 - 2015-02-01 23:06:09 UTC
Jayze Severasse wrote:
\o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

John Wolfsson
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2015-02-01 23:20:12 UTC
meaning of this ? , complete annihilation ... , but if someone tell me before one year , that our insignificant little corp will fight entity like hardknocks to death , and we will kill 14 dreads , i will only laugh , so i am extremely proud, of course this was not our last day in wh-space :) , we will be back (we hope)

and Atztech. inc and Hole Control thanks for coming in our darkest hour , i hope that we will pay this debt someday

P.S i send gf&fs to all involved entities
Jayze Severasse
Divided by Zer0
#9 - 2015-02-01 23:33:16 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
Jayze Severasse wrote:
\o/

I like your appeal to ignorance Roll

The way you think impresses me....I got a Nvidia 970 for sale...you interested?

How elitists think of Newbs

False terror won't work much longer Blink
Ridvanson
#10 - 2015-02-01 23:39:42 UTC

Jayze Severasse wrote:

Thanks for both clips, I sincerely laughed my ass off.

John Wolfsson wrote:
meaning of this ? , complete annihilation ... , but if someone tell me before one year , that our insignificant little corp will fight entity like hardknocks to death , and we will kill 14 dreads , i will only laugh , so i am extremely proud, of course this was not our last day in wh-space :) , we will be back (we hope)

and Atztech. inc and Hole Control thanks for coming in our darkest hour , i hope that we will pay this debt someday

Was Hard Knocks buthurt because you ganked their gas mining op ?
Waldemar Pawlak
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#11 - 2015-02-01 23:47:22 UTC
Ridvanson wrote:

Jayze Severasse wrote:

Thanks for both clips, I sincerely laughed my ass off.

John Wolfsson wrote:

Was Hard Knocks buthurt because you ganked their gas mining op ?

Im pretty sure nobody noticed these losses b/c our kb moves so quickly and updates do often...

Also, we are recruiting.

For recruitment:

1) Join our public channel: Hard Knocks 2) Follow the steps in MOTD of the channel. 3) Profit!

Godfrey Silvarna
Arctic Light Inc.
Arctic Light
#12 - 2015-02-02 00:43:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Godfrey Silvarna
Jayze Severasse wrote:
Incoherent rambling about unrelated subjects

"That is not only not right, it is Not Even Wrong!"
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#13 - 2015-02-02 01:28:51 UTC
Jayze Severasse wrote:

Literally major BS. Have fun staging out of an Orca.
CivilWars
Half Empty
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#14 - 2015-02-02 01:46:20 UTC
W-space, the place pilots go to get away from the blue donut. Wait, what?

Hidden Fremen liked your forum post:

Jack Miton liked your forum post:

Jess Tanner
Bangworks Systems Inc.
#15 - 2015-02-02 02:17:10 UTC
John Wolfsson wrote:

Actual recording of BoM laughing right before HK burned everything they could not self destruct to the ground.
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#16 - 2015-02-02 02:18:16 UTC
CivilWars wrote:

it's more like, C1-4 space to get away from blue donut, C5-6 space to embrace it.
sad really, used to be the other way around, smaller guys banding together to fight the big solo corps. now the big corp just want to be bigger and the small corps just want to be small.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#17 - 2015-02-02 04:08:32 UTC
Jess Tanner wrote:
John Wolfsson wrote:

Actual recording of BoM laughing right before HK burned everything they could not self destruct to the ground.

I knew WH space was missing something. Thanks for identifying it as another empty C5 :3 Doing allah's work innit?

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Aivo Dresden
State War Academy
Caldari State
#18 - 2015-02-02 07:22:32 UTC
Looks fake, I don't see LZHX on there.
Axloth Okiah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2015-02-02 08:04:55 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
CivilWars wrote:

it's more like, C1-4 space to get away from blue donut, C5-6 space to embrace it.
sad really, used to be the other way around, smaller guys banding together to fight the big solo corps. now the big corp just want to be bigger and the small corps just want to be small.
In what world is 2v2 blue donut?

Sad is when people who gang up on others complain about other people ganging up just so they have something to whine about on forums.
Zekora Rally
U2EZ
#20 - 2015-02-02 11:36:52 UTC
Jayze Severasse wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:
Jayze Severasse wrote:
\o/

I like your appeal to ignorance Roll

The way you think impresses me....I got a Nvidia 970 for sale...you interested?

How elitists think of Newbs

False terror won't work much longer Blink

How come I'm just seeing that youtube video now? LawL
12Next page