These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Classiest Smack Talk Ever

First post
Author
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#1 - 2015-01-31 21:45:25 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Thanks mate
*Snip* Please refrain from posting private in game correspondence. ISD Ezwal.
Esnaelc Sin'led
Lonesome Capsuleer
#2 - 2015-01-31 22:07:15 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Esnaelc Sin'led
Lonesome Capsuleer
#3 - 2015-01-31 22:08:02 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Ronga Dosloe
Blue Canary
Watch This
#4 - 2015-01-31 22:17:50 UTC
News just in Snuff continue to pick fights with the smallest kid they can find after losing capitals to Goon pets.
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#5 - 2015-01-31 22:27:17 UTC
Ronga Dosloe wrote:
News just in Snuff continue to pick fights with the smallest kid they can find after losing capitals to Goon pets.

Nothing wrong with taking a POS that they can. Calling US vets and active duty Cowards is over the top though.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#6 - 2015-01-31 22:55:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
If i put the amount of time into FW missions as a pos manager does to get 100b per month, id be pretty close to 100b. good job i dont need 100b per month, job being the operative word.

INB4 perunga takes credit for SNUFDs local dominance :)
Araikas Rhal
Hair-Trigger
#7 - 2015-02-01 00:20:18 UTC
I love it when keyboard warriors who have probably never left their mothers basement insult people who woke up one morning and decided they would put their lives on the line. You know, so that fat keyboard warriors can be U83r l33t !nt34n3t tough guys.

I played other games in my past life. I must have done something wrong to be re-incarnated as an Eve player.

Doctor Knuckles
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2015-02-01 00:25:56 UTC
Uhhh. That's some pretty ******* low **** to say Perunga
Yuri Antollare
Moira.
#9 - 2015-02-01 02:21:51 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
If i put the amount of time into FW missions as a pos manager does to get 100b per month, id be pretty close to 100b. good job i dont need 100b per month, job being the operative word.

INB4 perunga takes credit for SNUFDs local dominance :)

How long do you reckon a Cadmium moon would take to replace SNUFFs losses from fighting Galmill the last couple of months? Big smile

Keep "making snuff isk" right runga? Pick up another 2 dozen or so moons and you might be able to cover your losses from your first month after selling out Roll
ggodhsup
relocation LLC.
#10 - 2015-02-01 03:20:39 UTC  |  Edited by: ggodhsup
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

Nothing wrong with taking a POS that they can. Calling US vets and active duty Cowards is over the top though.

you mean the cowards who killed bin laden? or maybe the cowards who were responsible for hitler shooting himself.
or maybe the cowards who took down a facsist dictator who murderes his own countrymen.

maybe you mean the cowards that attacked a naval base unprovoked. or the ones that killed their own countrymen with chemical weapons. or the ones that are responsible for the collapse of the yemen gov't. your view of cowards is horribly askew.
i hope someday the usa protects your cowardly place of dwelling from a much larger threat. like the usa.

EDIT: apparently h-i-t-l-e-r is a bad word....he is still a coward.
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#11 - 2015-02-01 03:40:42 UTC
ggodhsup wrote:
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

you mean the cowards who killed bin laden? or maybe the cowards who were responsible for ****** shooting himself.
or maybe the cowards who took down a facsist dictator who murderes his own countrymen.

maybe you mean the cowards that attacked a naval base unprovoked. or the ones that killed their own countrymen with chemical weapons. or the ones that are responsible for the collapse of the yemen gov't. your view of cowards is horribly askew.
i hope someday the usa protects your cowardly place of dwelling from a much larger threat. like the usa.

what?
ggodhsup
relocation LLC.
#12 - 2015-02-01 03:48:26 UTC
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
ggodhsup wrote:
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

you mean the cowards who killed bin laden? or maybe the cowards who were responsible for ****** shooting himself.

what?

elloborating that calling u.s. military cowardly is NOT ok....my brother and my father and forefathers were active u.s. military, all jokes aside, calling them cowards makes me want to point to the cowards....i was defending your statement.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#13 - 2015-02-01 03:52:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
ggodhsup wrote:
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

what?

I think he resents the fact that the allied forces managed to defeat the 3rd riech during WW2 and kill bin laden in recent years.

Though the notion that some of the terrible actions of the US over the years can be defended simply by yet again putting individual troops in the firing line (as though the powerless pawns in the military are the ones to blame) is Orwellian at best. Only works in a jingoistic state of absurdity.
ggodhsup
relocation LLC.
#14 - 2015-02-01 04:40:54 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
ggodhsup wrote:
Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

what?

I think he resents the fact that the allied forces managed to defeat the 3rd riech during WW2 and kill bin laden in recent years.

Though the notion that some of the terrible actions of the US over the years can be defended simply by yet again putting individual troops in the firing line (as though the powerless pawns in the military are the ones to blame) is Orwellian at best. Only works in a jingoistic state of absurdity.

your education obviously exceeds mine. either way...calling u.s. service men/women cowardly is not the the way to make a point.
i am just here to do due justice to my friends and family...coward...is not a word in our vocabulary.
Oreb Wing
Last Rites.
#15 - 2015-02-01 05:49:01 UTC
I think snuff is referring to Bohica dreads and the Ishtar's that made them cry in reddit, when the playing field was evened out. Well, Bohica is gone. They apparently had more self respect and decided they were ready for redeployment into Null. Snuff remains, reminding me of WoW lvl cap players camping noob areas. ::golf clap:: Even if Null got the biggest, best facelift, would you guys even put it on the line?

...at least some of your local spam is funny, but u sure are quiet when it's pilot to pilot and our experience outmatches your numbers.

I could only wonder what galmil would be like if we could solo grind missions in a bomber too. ::tisk:: ::tisk:: The poorest faction eliminates the opposition and takes bites out of the giants' midget-born offspring. Not too shabby.
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#16 - 2015-02-01 07:45:20 UTC
Everyone is sure angry around here.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
#17 - 2015-02-01 09:04:06 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
hahahaha bloating thereselves with with meatshields and pets (IFW + CQB).... all those moons and snuff are still the poor mans shdwc

+ all those moons and only 100bill a month ... id check **** donnie mate cos someones skimming somewere
Epikurus
TheBlacklist
#18 - 2015-02-01 11:09:30 UTC
Ronga Dosloe wrote:
News just in Snuff continue to pick fights with the smallest kid they can find

The Gallente self-image has changed radically in the last few months. Not long ago it was all chest-beating about how you could stand toe to toe with Snuff and were actively provoking them to fight you. Now you're 'the smallest kid' getting bullied by the nasty big guys?
Esnaelc Sin'led
Lonesome Capsuleer
#19 - 2015-02-01 12:08:29 UTC
Epikurus wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

The Gallente self-image has changed radically in the last few months. Not long ago it was all chest-beating about how you could stand toe to toe with Snuff and were actively provoking them to fight you. Now you're 'the smallest kid' getting bullied by the nasty big guys?

What about CalMil fighting Snuff ?

Oh wait there're none, just like others.
Pets.
Epikurus
TheBlacklist
#20 - 2015-02-01 12:20:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Epikurus
Esnaelc Sin'led wrote:
Epikurus wrote:
Ronga Dosloe wrote:

What about CalMil fighting Snuff ?

Oh wait there're none, just like others.
Pets.

Yeah, you're right, we didn't make a strategic misjudgement by picking a fight with someone who is stronger than us, boasting about how cool we were for doing so, and then complaining that we're a poor little kid getting bullied when we got slapped back down.

Common sense and an accurate perception of our capabilities makes us bad. Far better to have an overinflated sense of our abilities combined with indignant self-pity. The combination looks really good on you and we should seek to emulate it.
123Next pageLast page