These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Service] Nolen's Spreadsheet Service (Discontinued, All Sheets Free).

First post
Author
Catalytic morphisis
Deep Space Coalition
Fraternity.
#281 - 2015-01-28 18:01:05 UTC
ISK and Gmail address sent, Look forward to getting ito these sheets :)

Actual Link free and scout free solo PvP'er

Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#282 - 2015-01-29 05:34:51 UTC
Catalytic morphisis wrote:
Tech 3 Ship Manufacturing+RE Calc (Hulls+Subsystems+Components). Price: 400 M
Market Trading Calc. Price: 100 M
Advanced Market Trading Calc. Price: 200 M
Reverse Engineering Calc. Price: 50 M

The RE calc is included in the T3 sheet, and the Adv. Market Trading sheet includes all features of the standard Market Trading sheet, plus a few more such as sales volume. I've returned the extra isk that you paid and have sent you links and instructions for the spreadsheets.

Nolen's Spreadsheet Guru Services

Pre-made spreadsheets available covering market, manufacturing and more!

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

Catalytic morphisis
Deep Space Coalition
Fraternity.
#283 - 2015-01-29 09:55:08 UTC
Great spreadsheets, Only had a quick 10 minute play after setting them up for myself and they're exactly what I need, Brilliant work

Actual Link free and scout free solo PvP'er

HighlanderUK
Interstellar Business Machines Corp.
#284 - 2015-01-31 13:08:24 UTC
looks like i may have found a fixer for my sheet woes.

my good comrade of mine has kept a very good Excel sheet running for many years, and I have been using it since 2004 for T1 ship and module manufacturing (sheet does whole lot more), plus some market work in a few regions. however since the advent of the BP changes last year, he has decided to give up working on the sheet. it was set to sync data from his cloud storage area for pricing/BP stats.

going forward, I need a way of keeping this refreshed, by pulling in EVE Central/EVE MarketData info and the changes to the BP stats (all my years of BPO research dumped to ME10/TE20 is poor). Can you do custom work on Excel sheet. I can supply the latest version from Feb 2014 when required.

perhaps some of your sheet may meet my needs, but not a big user of Google Docs.

Rgds

HighlanderUK.
Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#285 - 2015-01-31 15:26:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Nolen Cadmar
HighlanderUK wrote:
looks like i may have found a fixer for my sheet woes.

my good comrade of mine has kept a very good Excel sheet running for many years, and I have been using it since 2004 for T1 ship and module manufacturing (sheet does whole lot more), plus some market work in a few regions. however since the advent of the BP changes last year, he has decided to give up working on the sheet. it was set to sync data from his cloud storage area for pricing/BP stats.

going forward, I need a way of keeping this refreshed, by pulling in EVE Central/EVE MarketData info and the changes to the BP stats (all my years of BPO research dumped to ME10/TE20 is poor). Can you do custom work on Excel sheet. I can supply the latest version from Feb 2014 when required.

perhaps some of your sheet may meet my needs, but not a big user of Google Docs.

Rgds

HighlanderUK.

I can certainly fix your sheet so it'll work with the new industry stuff. Integrating pricing from Eve-Central and market volumes from Eve-marketdata is no problem. I can also have the sheet pull blueprints from your asset list via API (including ME, TE and runs if it's a copy). All the hard work will be done by macros, so you only have to click a button and the sheet will pull in all the data for you.

As for my pre-made sheets, they can all be converted into Excel format if that's what you'd like, but fixing your current sheet would probably be better since you're used to using that already. Send me the sheet so I can take a look, then we'll discuss what work you'd like done. (Email is Nolen.Cadmar@gmail.com)

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

HighlanderUK
Interstellar Business Machines Corp.
#286 - 2015-01-31 17:59:01 UTC
much appreciated Nolen......email on it's way. It uses a bit of VBA if i recall, and these passwords protecting the sheet have been removed, you just need to unprotect bits if you need.
ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#287 - 2015-01-31 23:37:43 UTC
Quote:
3. Carrying on a conversation on the forums is discouraged, answering someone's request for a GTC by saying "sent" still bumps your thread to the front of the queue and gives you an advantage, please use EVE mail or a personal convo if you wish to converse with a purchaser. Please use the Market Discussion forum section if you wish to have a conversation on any items.

This creates unfair bumps for your thread. I have locked your thread for 24 hours to compensate.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Ko' Bal
Essendonians
#288 - 2015-02-02 13:15:18 UTC
Great service, loving the sheets. Very helpful and patient with my requests. 10/10 would use again.
Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#289 - 2015-02-04 23:43:33 UTC
Working on custom jobs at the moment. I'll soon be performing an overhaul of my spreadsheet screenshots. Some of them already have labels and everything!

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#290 - 2015-02-05 23:40:54 UTC
Oh Excel VBA...how I love you so.

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#291 - 2015-02-07 03:13:43 UTC
Working on overhauling the screenshots in my first post, and now at the request of a client, I'm adding a POS setup tab to the Moon Goo spreadsheet. This will allow you to select multiple reactions to run in the same POS.

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#292 - 2015-02-07 23:23:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Nolen Cadmar
I've decided to expand the overhaul. I'll be adding new functionality to ALL my pre-made spreadsheets. The new functionality will include:

•Ability to specify where to import market prices from.
•Ability to independently select which price type (Sell Min or Buy Max) to use for materials and products.
•In-depth instructions will be added to a new "Instructions" tab.
•Unification of terminology & formatting across my entire range of spreadsheets.
•Visual tweaks to make things look a bit nicer.

I expect the overhaul to be completed shortly after the Tiamat release. If you have already purchased my spreadsheets, contact me after the overhaul is complete and I'll send you new versions (for FREE).

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#293 - 2015-02-07 23:50:21 UTC
Quote:
Bumping may only be done once per calendar day.

Thread locked for 24 hours.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Amely Miles
Second Exile
#294 - 2015-02-11 01:03:04 UTC
As ALWAYS i am happily impressed by the skill timing and professionalisim that Nolen puts forth every time i've used him. I can not imagine going to any other Spreadsheet Guru.

i recently asked him to design me a "Lottery Spreadsheet System" and can not be happier.

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat," I thought to myself.

Carlos Slim Helu
Deep Structure
#295 - 2015-02-12 02:48:59 UTC
I have been using Nolan's sheets foe years now! just ordered 4 more!!!

Fast Service!! Reliable Sheets!! Easy to talk to in order to solve any issues.

Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#296 - 2015-02-12 02:52:44 UTC
Still working on the total overhaul. I've completed one sheet and am very happy with the improvements. They're easier to use and I've moved things around to make them more intuitive. Also added more new features. Details to come.

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

Tammy Shepard
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#297 - 2015-02-12 05:12:44 UTC
Where do secondary skills get entered into the t2 invention spreadsheet for determining the probability?
Heinrich Skalder
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#298 - 2015-02-16 00:24:49 UTC
Had Nolen help with one of my personal spreadsheets, very fast, helpful, and reasonably priced. A+ service.
Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#299 - 2015-02-16 00:33:23 UTC
So far I have 2 sheets overhauled. They look great and will give users a lot more resources to utilize.

Tammy Shepard wrote:
Where do secondary skills get entered into the t2 invention spreadsheet for determining the probability?

Reply sent via Eve-Mail a few days ago. You input your skill levels on the first tab and they are accounted for on the invention tab.

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots

Nolen Cadmar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#300 - 2015-02-20 02:37:37 UTC
The first set of spreadsheets are almost complete. The first overhauled sheets to be released will be T1 manufacturing and market trading.

Custom requests welcome!

Sheet Screenshots