These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Want Ads & Trades

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I have put it everwhere else.

First post
Author
Bellak Hark
New Eden Media Organization
#1 - 2015-01-30 10:06:37 UTC
I want to advertise your corp, alliance, service or message. I am starting a 24 hour news channel and I want to advertise for you. I am getting close to starting up and I need and want all the player created content I can get my hands on. Please keep it PG or light R if possible. I am NOT looking for videos of roams or fleet fights.

I am looking for
commercials and ads like.
recruitment videos
CSM ads; for or against
tutorials
Market videos
PVE videos
fitting guides
Art work
fashion
descriptions of items
FW updates
RP fiction

Anything that is entertaining or informative. The stream will be 24 hours a day 7 days a week and if possible it will be updated daily and if all goes as planned I will have a website up and running soon(hopefully not TM). Commercials and ads should be 20-30 seconds and "feature" pieces should be at least 3 minutes. Art can be emailed to NewEdenMedia@gmail.com or linked in my twitter @channel42. I want to move away from CCP generated content and move into player created art.

My goal is to create a media corporation that pays ISK for segments and gets paid ISK to advertise. I want to provide professions to the game like AV editing, artist, producers, sells people and the like. Think any 24 hour news service. When the site is up and running I would like to pay for writers and be paid to advertise, I would like to have embedded camera pilots in all parts of space that showcase EVE Online and it's diverse community of players.

I don't think my voice makes good TV so I don't like making content for the channel, I am but I don't think it will be very good so my only hope is the community and their creativeness.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#2 - 2015-01-30 10:13:15 UTC
I honestly don't know what I expected when I clicked on here but this isn't it....

Bellak Hark
#3 - 2015-01-30 10:17:32 UTC
I hope it didn't disappoint. I tried to get an attention grabber.
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#4 - 2015-01-30 10:21:40 UTC
Bellak Hark wrote:
I want...
Therefore: This thread has been moved to Want Ads & Trades.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#5 - 2015-01-30 10:23:58 UTC
Got an eyebrow raiser anyway, good luck with this , unfortunately I haven't anything to contribute.
Fybs
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-01-30 10:25:55 UTC
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=o0Je8JdIi8g

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Bellak Hark
#7 - 2015-01-30 10:32:42 UTC
ISD Ezwal wrote:
Bellak Hark wrote:
I want...
Therefore: This thread has been moved to Want Ads & Trades.

Thanks, I'll take that.