These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[SERVICE] **Cheap Super-Capital Production Services**

First post
Author
Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2015-01-11 20:19:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Kristoff Merkas
I have a system that I can build Supercapitals in.

Each Super-Capital takes one month, or more depending on your order.

I also have the BPO's for all Capital Parts, and the BPC's for every Supercarrier, AND NOW TITANS!
Evemail Kristoff Merkas if you would like to Place an Order for any of the Below Listed Supercapitals.

AWESOME FLAT RATE!
Nyx- 19 Billion ISK (10 Billion at Commission)
Aeon- 19 Billion Isk (10 Billion at Commission
Wyvern- 18 Billion ISK (9 Billion at Commission)
Hel- 18 Billion ISK (9 Billion at Commission)
Erebus- 78 Billion Isk (30 Billion at Commission)
Avatar- 79 Billion Isk (30 Billion at Commission)

**NEW**
Leviathan- 78 Billion Isk (28 Billion at Commission)
Ragnarok- 78 Billion Isk (28 Billion at Commission)

SAFE CONSTRUCTION GUARANTEE
My situation in a respected Nullsec Entity allows me to build Supercaps without interruption from external forces.
Every baby will be protected with a fully armed POS, and fleets to respond if it gets attacked.

DELIVERY METHODS
After the allotted time that it takes for the Ship to be built, I will get into contact with you. We will then work out a LOWSEC system where we can make the transfer for safety reasons.
Any 3rd Party can be used to make the trade for the ship, Chribba is preferred.
Each ship will be fully fitted for Travel.

REFERENCES
Contact any of my previous Customers for Excellent References!

Zilligan Gaftig
Ishii So
Faerghal
Yakonobi Tishobi
Sgt Chop
Tishkalia
Vesta Kitsune

TMC Contributor

LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM Forever!

I say this... We don't need to blame ourselves just because we've hurt someone, just like when you're walking you can't really blame yourself to crush some ants... that's what being stronger ones

Jimmy Piaget
Panstoy Industries
#2 - 2015-01-12 15:58:09 UTC
Was looking for another carrier for my main and saw this. Not sure if you remember me, but I think I was one of your first customers. The sales process was smooth and straight forward. The low sec transfer was better than expected, especially since I didn't use Chribba (was that an extra fee? I can't remember why I didn't, not that it mattered). Next time I'm in the market for a supercarrier, I would definitely buy from you again!

You might have added this service since I bought, but would you consider putting together a PVP fit in addition to the included travel fit? I'd definitely pay for the package if you would handle gathering the modules all in one place.

I'd be happy to serve as a reference for you, too, if you need another.
Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2015-01-13 18:18:59 UTC
Bump

And thanks Jimmy Piaget, the combat fit could be an option, I just had not thought about it before.

TMC Contributor

I say this... We don't need to blame ourselves just because we've hurt someone, just like when you're walking you can't really blame yourself to crush some ants... that's what being stronger ones

Darkhen
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2015-01-13 19:27:43 UTC
oh ok - can i get 3 Buses?
Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2015-01-16 03:33:10 UTC
Bump

All inquiries must be made by Eve-Mail to Kristoff Merkas, Thank You.

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2015-01-17 03:17:53 UTC
Bump

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2015-01-19 00:35:44 UTC
Bump

Still plenty of Indy slots open! Order yours today!

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2015-01-20 01:44:42 UTC
Bump!

Now have two more Titan BPC's! Order them before someone else uses it!

TMC Contributor

Jenna Askulf
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2015-01-20 15:24:28 UTC
Just vouching for the excellent service I received from Kristoff. Bought a Nyx a month ago from him and everything was deliver on time !
Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2015-01-21 01:16:45 UTC
Bump

Thanks for the referral Jenna!

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#11 - 2015-01-22 00:25:11 UTC
Recently I had a buyer attempt to scam me out of one of my ships.
He breached his contract, and followed through with profanity.

I would like to note, that I hold my service to the highest standards, and breaking the contract with me results in no refunds, or compensation.

Other than that, Bump.

TMC Contributor

The Ironfist
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2015-01-22 00:45:15 UTC
Kristoff Merkas wrote:
I have a system that I can build Supercapitals in.

I also have the BPO's for all Capital Parts, and the BPC's for every Supercarrier, AND NOW TITANS!
Evemail Kristoff Merkas if you would like to Place an Order for any of the Below Listed Supercapitals.

AWESOME FLAT RATE!
Nyx- 17 Billion ISK (9 Billion at Commission)
Aeon- 17 Billion Isk (9 Billion at Commission
Wyvern- 16 Billion ISK (8 Billion at Commission)
Hel- 16 Billion ISK (8 Billion at Commission)
Erebus- 78 Billion Isk (30 Billion at Commission)
Avatar- 79 Billion Isk (30 Billion at Commission)

**NEW**
Leviathan- 78 Billion Isk (28 Billion at Commission)
Ragnarok- 78 Billion Isk (28 Billion at Commission)

SAFE CONSTRUCTION GUARANTEE
My situation in a respected Nullsec Entity allows me to build Supercaps without interruption from external forces.
Every baby will be protected with a fully armed POS, and fleets to respond if it gets attacked.

DELIVERY METHODS
After the allotted time that it takes for the Ship to be built, I will get into contact with you. We will then work out a LOWSEC system where we can make the transfer for safety reasons.
Any 3rd Party can be used to make the trade for the ship, Chribba is preferred.
Each ship will be fully fitted for Travel.

REFERENCES
Contact any of my previous Customers for Excellent References!

Zilligan Gaftig
Ishii So
Faerghal
Yakonobi Tishobi
Sgt Chop

How do you plan to build a nyx for 17b when the buildcost without shipping POS fuel and all that stuff is already 18b? At least try a bit before you start up a scam thread this gotta be the worst scam attempt ever.
Mrs Facepalm
Viserion Breath
#13 - 2015-01-22 04:25:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Mrs Facepalm
its jita minerals price. i think he just get tons of ore from miners(renters) around him.

uh, forget to ask. how much time does it takes to build a mighty nyx?
Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#14 - 2015-01-22 17:09:59 UTC
The ships are all built from my friends who mine for cheap costs. I can assure you that all the minerals are cheaper where I get them, and it is not a scam thread. If you are interested in using my service ask any of the posted references.

It takes 30 Days to build Supercarriers.

TMC Contributor

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#15 - 2015-01-22 17:50:44 UTC
Quote:
Bumping may only be done once per calendar day.

Thread locked for 24 hours to compensate.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#16 - 2015-01-24 01:22:08 UTC
Bump

Plenty of slots still open, plenty of minerals.
Get with me, and we can get your order started ASAP.

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2015-01-25 15:53:49 UTC
Bump

TMC Contributor

Kristoff Merkas
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2015-01-27 14:05:39 UTC
Bump

TMC Contributor

Summer Delight
Doomheim
#19 - 2015-01-27 14:20:57 UTC
What an amazing service...almost too good to believe! Shocked

I'll take 3 of each
Uncle Shrimpa
Lap Dancers
Brothers of Tangra
#20 - 2015-01-27 21:53:55 UTC
Does the "Isk at commission" stay in escrow with Chribba or does that get passed to you at commission?

CCP Greyscale -Yup, we have data on what happens currently, but we're expecting those use patterns to change substantially when this release. There's a degree of "suck it and see" happening here :)

12Next page