These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

There is craziness in Eve , and then then there is this

Author
Mag's
Azn Empire
#41 - 2015-01-18 11:29:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Mag's
Malcanis wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
And people wonder why some players shoot noobships all the time.

In the past I've likened it to buying a lottery ticket. Sure the chance of getting a big win is minute - but the cost is trivial and the jackpot can be huge, so why the heck not?
Indeed.

But we are sociopaths, psychopaths and bullies and must simply get a kick out of it. So I'm told.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Prioress Celestine
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#42 - 2015-01-19 10:52:10 UTC
While it wasn´t the smartest move to do people tend to forget that "losing a lot of money" is defined by the person who lost it.
For me personally losing 1500$ won´t bother me too much. I am getting "pissed" when I lose things in a stupid way but I couldn´t care less about the money. For another person losing that many PLEX / $ might be a desaster so it´s all about how much you have. Same goes for ISK. When I have trillions of ISK who cares about burning a few billions here and there? On the other hand, when you start playing EvE and don´t plex your account a few million ISK might be a lot of "money".
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#43 - 2015-01-19 19:12:25 UTC
Only $1500?

I think this still holds the crown?

F
Catherine Wolfisheim
Perkone
Caldari State
#44 - 2015-01-19 19:15:35 UTC
There's no real money in EVE. Only real stories.
Adela Talvanen
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#45 - 2015-01-20 19:50:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Adela Talvanen
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Only $1500?

I think this still holds the crown?

F

What a bell end. Shocked Someone obviously didn't do any research or watch any Eve You Tube videos before he tried the game.
Previous page123