These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Bounty

Author
Matrea D
Maggie's Magical Miners
#21 - 2014-10-06 19:26:05 UTC
Aroun Aucie wrote:
TBH bad courier deal gone wrong, items worth maybe 50m to 100m (not sure didn't check my bad Lol) I had a 20m collateral. Bounty is for lolz and order (get it LAO). Money talks, and not everyones toes should be steppeed on Twisted

Congratulations! Your name has been added to the List of Grand and Impotent Threats until proven potent.
Aroun Aucie
Benuke United
#22 - 2014-10-06 19:41:20 UTC
Bounty is a Bounty if someone decides to pick it up then the Magic will happen. Until then talk all you want your corp and alliance is a joke

Plus is adds a Target to your back Idea
Tynnf zix
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-10-09 18:17:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Tynnf zix
Aroun Aucie wrote:
or do you just rip off ppl on easy contracts Pirate

I had a command center I paid 80k for (collateral was 80K) and he never delivered.... CloudyHi Crush must be getting pretty desperate if he is willing to steal such low valued items.
CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#24 - 2014-10-15 03:46:34 UTC
Day 14.

We are still up and running and proudly serving the community and ensuring that courier contracts are being properly shipped.
While there has been some unfriendly emails lately there has also been at least one positive email and we believe that this outweighs all the negative emails that have been received. *Note name has been censored.

Re: SHPA Violation
Sent: 2014.10.14 22:24
To: CloudyHi Crush,

Haha! Hilarious mail, dude. Thanks for the content, was a good laugh!

Keep up the good work!

\o

SHPA Violation
Sent: 2014.10.14 19:35
To: XXXXXXXXX

Greetings Fellow Capsuleer,

I was contacting you to inform you that the courier will not be completed as expected. During routine customs inspection it was discovered that your contract violated "The Safe Hauling Practices Act of 2013." As a result of this violation your items are being impounded by the discovering official. Due to the nature of this violation there will no further negotiation regarding the return of these items. If you would like to appeal, please feel free to take it up with the complaint department by placing a friendly bounty. This video sums up how we operate here at Kleptomaniac Consortium and will answer any questions you might have. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc

Thank You for Your Compliance,
CloudyHi Crush Kleptomaniac Consortium
Hannibal Carlisle
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-10-15 05:22:54 UTC
Confirming would trust Klepto Consortium with all of the things. While my dictionary usage skills are limited, the name sounds professional and inspires trust.
Veyreuth
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2014-10-30 04:12:14 UTC
I would like to offer a sincere "Thank You" to the Kleptomaniac Consortium. You see, like an idiot I acidentally bought some items from a station other than the one I intended to purchase from. Not only was said station 20+ jumps out of my way, it was in low sec. Kleptomaniac Consortium's failure to deliver meant that I got re-imbursed the amount I paid, plus roughly 30%! Very grateful for your service!
Ugons
Malevelon Roe Industries
Convocation of Empyreans
#27 - 2014-11-08 16:24:27 UTC
I moved to 0.0 and wanted to move my stuff with meso i created courier contract, placed collaterial on my percieved value. Bad idea. After checking who took my contract i started to think about what i did.
Contacted CloudyHi, my stuff was impounded and immediately sold. Lost all of my in 4 years collected stuff. Feels bad.

Lesson learned.
Daravor Kulinka
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2014-11-28 18:20:51 UTC
Friend of mine told me this guy buys up public contracts to GE, so I bought about 25 atrons for 10 mil and put up 15 mil collateral as a test. He snagged it, paid out the collateral. Thanks for the ez 5 mil.
Carlos Joaquin Adrianzen
Doomheim
#29 - 2015-01-05 20:10:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Carlos Joaquin Adrianzen
That bastard got me! I was simply couriering some of my stuff over to Arnola and forgot I was sending a frigging Prototype cerebral accelerator. Now I need to buy a second Hurricane, a full god-forsaken fitting for it and about 10mil worth of ammo. I had already noticed the mistake, took me like five min. to do so, but that freakin' thief was already lurching. One thing is sure, I'm not gonna forget that name any time soon and will avoid it more efficiently than the black pest.
If anything, I learned that null sec is by far more safe than high sec. My only regret is that it wasn't even his smartness but rather a rudimentary noob mistake!
If I had one wish, it would be for him to be sent to play League of Legends or dota in Russia 24/7 for the rest of his life.
Tsukino Stareine
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2015-01-05 20:15:25 UTC
wont he just make 1 bil killing himself with an alt
CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#31 - 2015-01-05 21:17:23 UTC  |  Edited by: CloudyHi Crush
I will honor the bounty. It would make sense for OP to find a third party to make sure the transaction is secured. I have recommended myself but that appears as a conflict of interest to some.

I solemnly swear that i am still up to no good. Since this post has not gotten a lot of attention regardless of the tens of billions in loot that have been stolen and email reminders of said mistakes, I thought I would educate everyone who has "lost" assets on what happens to said assets.

Assets are sold via the contract system or couriered to a major trade hub to be sold, or sold directly to a bulk loot service if available. If the "lost" package is sold via contract the purchaser will receive this email.

Greetings Fellow Capsuleer,

Thank you for purchasing stolen goods from our corporation. Take pride in knowing that your purchase is supporting future thefts. Additionally we can only continue to maintain our low prices due to the mistakes and stupidity of others. We appreciate your support! And would like you to voice your support for our service here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=376697&find=unread

Fly safe,
CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
Maggie's Magical Malliance

Be sure to check out contracts by Kleptomaniac Consortium for stolen assets at 70-80% of the Jita Buy price.
*Price and availability may vary based on region.

And as a reminder most contracts come with a complementary souvenir plastic wrap as a reminder of the hardships and struggles in eve and of our deep discounts.

Personal Plastic wrap Count as of 1/05/2015 = 1193

CC
Voyager Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2015-02-07 22:21:35 UTC
As a recent customer, I can state with confidence that CloudyHi Crush and the Kleptomaniacs Consortium are urpight and respectable businessmen of the finest caliber. Right out of the gate, I was impressed by their remarkable speed of service. My courier contract was accepted just minutes after being put with a full set of zeroes omitted from the collateral, despite odd hour of the night at which I had finally satisfied myself in EFT. A less diligent businessman might have missed out on the opportunity entirely, for shortly after creating the courier I remembered a batch of ships I had meant to include and was on the very cusp of pulling it down to remake in deference to my market alt's dearth of skillpoints.

Not only are they very prompt and attentive in their service, but they also have excellent customer support. Within minutes of realizing my mistake, I was in a conversation with a live operator who was able to provide courteous and professional answers to questions such as "oh god how could I do this" and "how much will it cost me to get this back". Let me also state that, as a business, Kleptomaniacs Consortium is impressively goal oriented. While I offered alternative forms of payment for the recovery of the assets I had handled so poorly, CloudyHi Crush would not be distracted by trifles and novelties. His business is to make ISK, and if I wanted to have any with him ISK was how it would be done. I am sure any other potential clients and customers can count on a similar steadfastness in their dealings with him.

Quote:

[ 2015.02.07 04:28:37 ] XXXXXXXXXXXX > I don't suppose alternative services rendered would be a consideration?
[ 2015.02.07 04:28:53 ] CloudyHi Crush > We are a for Profit Alliance.
[ 2015.02.07 04:29:03 ] XXXXXXXXXXXX > I dunno how much 1.35 bil is to you but I have a desk mic and a passable vibrato
[ 2015.02.07 04:29:19 ] CloudyHi Crush > ya im not into that.
[ 2015.02.07 04:29:38 ] CloudyHi Crush > ill go 1.25b

In the end, I was offered and accepted a fair price for the return of my assets that saved us both a good deal of hassle in getting what we wanted out of the situation. CloudyHi Crush negotiated with the willfulness of a man who understood the strength of his position, but was not intransigent to the point of pettiness. Future customers can count on CloudyHi to get what their assets are worth without unnecessarily burning bridges.

All in all, I am highly satisfied with my experience with Kleptomaniacs Consortium. They are effective and reasonable businessmen in a galaxy full of charlatans, and I can say with sincerity that if I ever do something this stupid again I hope they're the ones picking it up on the other end.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2015-02-09 22:53:24 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Renegade is legit and delivers. Vouch.

Seconded. She's done a great job on every contract I've sent her way.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#34 - 2015-02-22 19:24:39 UTC
Stolen goods up on contracts by Kleptomaniac Consortium . 80-90% of jita Price. Some steeper Discounts in null sec. Still waiting for punishment!
Bal'Ayle
Loona's Loonatics
Citizen's Star Republic
#35 - 2015-03-06 16:55:17 UTC
After experiencing first hand an inspection from a SHPA officer I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

Firstly, I now understand the risks involved in accepting a haulage contract such as the one I offered from a null sec station - posting a respectable collateral to reflect the risk and offering sadly only a paltry service fee I fell foul by failing to mark up the contents of my ships when creating the courier contract.

This is dangerous! It could have resulted in a gank kill or unwanted attention for the hauler and due to this rendered my parcel un-deliverable in the state it was in.

Luckily Kleptomaniac Consortium are upright and respectable gents of the courier world and politely informed me of my error before removing the parcel from station.

This allowed me to pay a paltry fee - a mere fraction of the contents worth even at a heavy discount, to collect my items from impound.

Luckily they noticed the error before it even left station or I would never have recovered my items! Sadly because of my error I am now no longer able to contract out to their pilots for some time but their quick and polite service, swift responses and courteous replies allowed even a contract novice, like me, to sort out what could otherwise have been a disastrous transaction!

In Carriage I have trust. and the Kleptomaniac Consortium? these are the knights of Carriage!

Kleptomaniac Consortium

Ashlar Maidstone
MoonFyre BattleGroup Holdings
#36 - 2015-05-06 14:10:24 UTC
As a result of finally finding where two battleships fell I am filing a report with CCP, to have both an Apocolypse and Navy Armegeddon Battleships returned to me. A estimated value of 980mil. thank you
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#37 - 2015-05-06 14:17:14 UTC
I didn't realize it was throwback Tuesday today

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Ashlar Maidstone
MoonFyre BattleGroup Holdings
#38 - 2015-05-06 14:35:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Ashlar Maidstone
This is a first and ONLY WARNING. You have exactly 24 hours to;

1) Complete the contracts to Kor Azor Prime Amarr Empire the deliveries of

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

estimated value combined of 980mil. isk.

2) Return both ships to S9X-AX in Providence intact as per fitted and rigged.

3) FAILURE on your part to complete OR return said ships will RESULT in a formal complaint filed with CCP GAMEMASTERS in which I will demand that you either deliver/redeliver at your expense both ships.

If in the course that this matter is NOT to my satisfaction then I will ask that your Eve accounts be closed and terminated subject to an investigation by CCP GAMEMASTERS.

You have exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted to comply or face the conseqeunces of your actions.

A warrant for your arrest will also be made as you will be charged with grand thelf of these items as per national and international law.
Paranoid Loyd
#39 - 2015-05-06 15:19:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

3) FAILURE on your part to complete OR return said ships will RESULT in a formal complaint filed with CCP GAMEMASTERS in which I will demand that you either deliver/redeliver at your expense both ships.

If in the course that this matter is NOT to my satisfaction then I will ask that your Eve accounts be closed and terminated subject to an investigation by CCP GAMEMASTERS.

You have exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted to comply or face the conseqeunces of your actions.

A warrant for your arrest will also be made as you will be charged with grand thelf of these items as per national and international law.

Pure Gold. Lol

I hope you understand what that collateral field in the contract window is for now.

Good luck with you complaint, let us know how it turns out.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Mag's
Azn Empire
#40 - 2015-05-06 17:22:25 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

That there, is comedy gold.
Awesome stuff, thanks. Lol

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Previous page123Next page