These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Corporation Management Skill

Author
Pharagonesia
Elsewhere.
The Imperial Senate
#1 - 2011-12-18 19:15:01 UTC
I have a question regarding this skill.

Its description states:

"Basic corporation operation. +10 corporation members allowed per level.

Notice: the CEO must update his corporation through the corporation user interface before the skill takes effect"

My main is the CEO of a corporation and his skill at Corporation Management is at level 2. Based on that I imagined that the corp was capped at 20 members.

Today however the alt of one of my corpmates applied, as the 21st member, and i figure I'd accept him just to see what kind of message I or him would get denying the app - but that didn't happen, he got in as the 21st member.

So, does anyone knows for sure how does this work?

Someone mentioned that you start with 5 members, but to start a corporation don't you necessarily have to have the skill trained at level 1 (granting then 10 member slots)? Or just having the skill injected allow you to have the first 10 members, and the skill at level 1 would let you have 20 members, and at level 2, 30 members, etc?

Thanks

Pharagonesia
Elsewhere.
The Imperial Senate
#2 - 2011-12-18 19:26:09 UTC
Nevermind, I ended up answering my own question by applying an extra alt, who got a "Corporation Membership Full" message.

So my mistake was thinking that the CEO counted as one of the members.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#3 - 2011-12-18 22:06:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Tau Cabalander
FYI: for about 35m to 50m, you can hire someone with max skill to update your corp. Takes only a few minutes, though they remain in your corp without any roles (no access) for 1 day. See the Sell Orders forums for people offering this service.

EDIT: I think we used Urodus https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=24116#post24116