These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

De-Minmatarization: First Tower Constructed and Operational

Author
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#21 - 2015-01-03 18:31:00 UTC
I can personally ensure the presence of at least two third-party transporters, hired by me, to get any survivors to medical facilities in safe space.
Liuni Kalthis
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Villore Accords
#22 - 2015-01-03 18:40:55 UTC
Great, he is being edgy again.
Sanguina Dieudonne
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#23 - 2015-01-03 18:48:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Sanguina Dieudonne
For the life of me, I cannot figure out just why you go around broadcasting this sort of thing. The Covenant sure does not. Capsuleer organizations do not.
Edit: Side note. There's nothing wrong with the Minmatar! Leave them alone, kill Amarr.
Liuni Kalthis
Quantum Cats Syndicate
Villore Accords
#24 - 2015-01-03 19:07:44 UTC
Sanguina Dieudonne wrote:
For the life of me, I cannot figure out just why you go around broadcasting this sort of thing. The Covenant sure does not. Capsuleer organizations do not.
Edit: Side note. There's nothing wrong with the Minmatar! Leave them alone, kill Amarr.

That would be at least understandable.
Spyra Gryra
Space Men
#25 - 2015-01-03 19:46:52 UTC
I have located the tower already.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#26 - 2015-01-03 19:51:34 UTC

There is nothing wrong with Amarr. Leave them alone, kill Gallente.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#27 - 2015-01-03 19:54:51 UTC
Spyra Gryra wrote:

So where did he stick this target?

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Spyra Gryra
Space Men
#28 - 2015-01-03 19:58:43 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Spyra Gryra wrote:

So where did he stick this target?

Sifilar IX - Moon 2.

Close-by to the Arzad gate.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#29 - 2015-01-03 20:09:36 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

There is nothing wrong with Amarr. Leave them alone, kill Gallente.

There is nothing wrong with the Gallente. Leave them alone, Kill Sleepers.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Rhiannon Dellacorte
Liberty Vanguard
#30 - 2015-01-03 20:15:10 UTC
Who is helping Nauplius? This operation couldn't be done by a single man. It requires willing participants. So who is helping him?

Rules of Acquisition #261

A wealthy man can afford anything except a conscience.

Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#31 - 2015-01-03 20:37:11 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

Take for example Lieutenant Kernher, she is smart, intelligent, polite. Honestly, I could never imagine she was a minmatar, and even now most of the time consider her just Imperial citizen without associating her with minmatars.

I disagree. While Pilot Kernher presents a professional enough outward appearance, deep inside she is Minmatar to the core. She has desecrated Temples to the Red God and has on multiple occasions conspired with the enemy to free and care for Minmatar slaves. Such Minmatarness can not be removed by simple education alone; it requires the advanced surgical procedures being developed here — procedures that cut deep inside the Minmatar to remove the bad parts and replace them with good parts.

Sanguina Dieudonne
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#32 - 2015-01-03 20:50:19 UTC
Did you at least put guns on it this time?
Spyra Gryra
Space Men
#33 - 2015-01-03 20:56:48 UTC
Did you at least put guns on it this time?

No guns.
Liam Antolliere
Liberty Vanguard
#34 - 2015-01-03 20:57:19 UTC
Rhiannon Dellacorte wrote:
Who is helping Nauplius? This operation couldn't be done by a single man. It requires willing participants. So who is helping him?

At a cursory glance?

Mlle. Wendrika Hydreiga (participation in Project Heart Ribbon, posted here.

Mlle. Calyce Io (Chief Executive Officer of Hoi Andrapodastai)

All capsuleer members of said corporation and a potentially large number of non-capsuleer employees of the corporation. I could scrounge up some further information and links if need be, but I suspect interested parties have already done the leg work.

"Though the people may hate me, that does not relieve me of my charge."

Louella Dougans
Sovereign Hospitaller Order of Saint Katherine
#35 - 2015-01-03 21:05:57 UTC
Rhiannon Dellacorte wrote:

as I recall, he has a twin brother, Clytoneus or something.

Well, brother anyway. If they were twins, then he wouldn't help Nauplius, because you know, there's always an evil twin and a good twin, and I'm fairly sure Nauplius would be the evil twin in that scenario.

So umm.

Be a Space Nun, it is fun. \o/

Ponder Rouge Affinor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2015-01-04 00:17:45 UTC
I feel this is either:

1. A parody of Amarr that has gone so far one can't tell if it's real or not.

2. A nefarious scheme to draw people with souls into some sort of trap.

or 3. A bad man who's better off being gently rocked to sleep by the sounds of tearing bulkheads.
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#37 - 2015-01-04 00:39:44 UTC
So Pyre of all people reinforced the POS. If my tired math isn't too off, it'll be out of reinforced just past 17:00 monday.

My offer of hiring neutral third parties to transport survivors to safe locations stand.
Kalaratiri
Nobody in Local
Of Sound Mind
#38 - 2015-01-04 01:08:25 UTC
I'm very grateful to my corpmates for their pro-activeness in this matter, and only wish I could be there myself to see it burn.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#39 - 2015-01-04 01:14:51 UTC
At least someone got it, pretty quick from the looks of it.
Jukko Riis
Doomheim
#40 - 2015-01-04 01:27:04 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
So Pyre of all people reinforced the POS. If my tired math isn't too off, it'll be out of reinforced just past 17:00 monday.

My offer of hiring neutral third parties to transport survivors to safe locations stand.

We have a search and rescue ship available. I can even offer employment and housing if they're willing to relocate.

Let me know.