These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Black Rebel Rifter Club - Low sec small gang/solo piracy and pvp

Author
Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#1 - 2014-12-21 09:33:32 UTC
Hey folks, dust off those Rifters and load up those autocannons! Black Rebel Rifter Club is open for business Cool We are a solo/small gang pvp and piracy oriented group of gents in search of the gudfight. We offer a healthy hunting grounds in Minmatar/Amarr FW space with lots of active members. We are open to just about anyone that feels to go out and destroy things in a sea of wonderful explosions. Even if you're new to the world of piracy and making screens flash red we have plenty of experienced pilots that would be happy to help you get off your feet and in to the world of the Rifter. We have a presence in all the timezones and are looking to fill those up for around the clock mayhem. We fly mainly frigate sized hulls with the occasional cruiser and up in extreme circumstances. We don't fly with logi, we don't use ecm, and we don't "solo" with links. We always honor our word when it comes to ransoms or 1v1's. We're based locally but we have pilots that roam far and wide and you're by no means tied to a central HQ.

What it means to wear a Black Jacket:

You want to make stuff go boom, be it lasers, rockets, hybrids or autocannons.
The sight of a shiney new frigate excites you more than your significant other ever could.
You have an obsession with frigates and a strong aversion to something called mining, whatever that is.
We do not call ourselves a "l33t" pvp group, we're just here to have a good time and cause mayhem and terror.
You're willing to get exploded just about as often as you're going to be exploding other people.
You have a jolly roger or other pirate paraphernalia on you at all times. Seriously. 24/7.
You hate logi and ecm as much as the spawn of the innermost evil.
Links are something that should be banned forever.
Being blobbed just means you're awesome.

If this sounds like something you would enjoy come and join our public channel "Black Rebel Rifter Pub" and see what it's all about! Or you could just come shoot at us. We like that too. Contact myself, Darth Terona, or Jameson2011 ingame or join the aforementioned channel if you want more info.

Fly Dangerous
Sem Skord
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#2 - 2014-12-21 10:12:26 UTC
To all you young eager pilots with fantasies of flying with that sexy -10 sec status and living the pirates life, no better place to start than with us Cool

Give this a read before you sign your soul *AHEM* I mean volunteer to cause explosions with us Smile Give you a rundown as to what we're about Pirate

http://evechatter.com/t/R1DER/index.php/topic,14443.0.html
Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#3 - 2014-12-23 00:10:25 UTC
Bumping because warping off from a fight is unhealthy for keeping that sec status low
Sem Skord
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#4 - 2014-12-24 03:15:01 UTC
Bumps for bumping a flashy battle cruiser off the gate Cool

pew pew!
Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#5 - 2014-12-26 13:33:34 UTC
Bump because watching local empty out when you hit system is way better than scanning gates to make sure your hauler won't get ganked.
Ano Regni
YOKELS
#6 - 2015-01-09 23:24:22 UTC
Bump...just because I can

I am not a pirate, I work in private acquisition and redistribution dealing in personal assets

Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#7 - 2015-01-14 03:26:16 UTC
bump because ano did
Obidiah Kane
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#8 - 2015-01-14 11:15:22 UTC
Any minimum SP requirements lads?
Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#9 - 2015-01-14 11:22:12 UTC
no sir, just ask that you apply on the forums, and show a willingness to learn. New players will go to our feeder corp for a trail, and experienced players can apply right to R1FTA with a few solo kills.
Obidiah Kane
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#10 - 2015-01-14 11:31:48 UTC
Heh, just went through my killboard - your very own Gavin2505 popped me a little while back! Been soloing/ small gang since re-subbing, 17m SP, can t2 all the things...

Forgive my ignorance - 'apply on the forums' - is that here or do you have your own?

Cheers mate.
Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#11 - 2015-01-15 01:25:08 UTC
Obidiah Kane wrote:
Heh, just went through my killboard - your very own Gavin2505 popped me a little while back! Been soloing/ small gang since re-subbing, 17m SP, can t2 all the things...

Forgive my ignorance - 'apply on the forums' - is that here or do you have your own?

Cheers mate.

we have our own forums my friend, the link is here for you below

http://evechatter.com/t/R1DER/index.php/board,24007.0.html
Interfectorem Tacet
Doomheim
#12 - 2015-01-20 23:23:56 UTC
The Black Jackets are waiting for those with the ball to punch **** in the face and DGAF about KB bullshit!

Come join us causing havoc and ****!
Interfectorem Tacet
Doomheim
#13 - 2015-01-22 04:30:11 UTC
Spectre33 looked up as a battered and bloody Interfectorem dragged his arse through the door to the clubhouse bar grinning like a bloody idiot!

"'bout bloody time you got here!" he shouted at Interfectorem "what kicked you in the teeth? Haha!"

"Finally gone and done it!" grinned Interfectorem "Got blown up because I wasn't even looking! Give me a pint of Mead!!"

Come and join us in blowing up in stupid ways!
Interfectorem Tacet
Doomheim
#14 - 2015-01-27 04:59:32 UTC
Looking for all who DGAF about killboards, sec status or any of that other bullshite!

Come make pretty explosions!
Interfectorem Tacet
Doomheim
#15 - 2015-01-30 13:22:33 UTC
Earning your Black Jacket is easy if you have the balls to go out and shoot stuff in the face!!
Spectre33
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#16 - 2015-02-19 21:31:20 UTC
You know you want one of those sexy leather jackets and patches you guys, and you thought your wife was the only one that looked good in leather? Twisted