These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EveHQ - 2.15.0 (Rhea) now available.

Author
Drailen
Doomheim
#141 - 2014-12-17 21:13:11 UTC
Apologies, I've never used Skype before and installed it on my phone prior to evemailing you, and was under the impression it ran in the background ready to notify me of calls/people etc.

If you're still having problems, I'm still willing to take a look and see if I can resolve it.

Nycha
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#142 - 2014-12-18 13:10:41 UTC
Hello, Im testing your program and I run into following problems:
- The implantmanager doesnt seem to work at all.
I created an implant group like "nycha enhanced" and added it. Which gave me some popup about a ship
Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Tab Text: Astero, astero1
Fitting: Astero, astero1
ShipInfo: Missing!!
ShipSlot: Missing!!
The astero is fit for another char of mine but I have no clue why its complaining about the astero as my current ship layout Im modifying is a prowler for nycha.

If I try to add an implant to the implant group "nycha enhanced" in the 2nd tab of the hqf pilot manager, the moment I select an implant the used implant group is automatically switched to *custom*. Im not even sure if the selected implant is saved in any group.

- The prices of the modules/ships seem totally out of whack.
My prowler is worth 28million, the rattlesnake 128million and so on. The modules seem to have no cost or wrong one.
I suspect that your program is not able to download actual market data. Maybe I missed some update button or something. Could you please tell me how to fetch actual ingame prices?

I also managed to crash your program a couple of times, but Im not able to reproduce the crash. I also forgot to write down the bugmessage. Next time Ill try to make a screenshot.
Melina Saraki
Perkone
Caldari State
#143 - 2014-12-19 14:54:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Melina Saraki
Nycha wrote:

- The prices of the modules/ships seem totally out of whack.
My prowler is worth 28million, the rattlesnake 128million and so on. The modules seem to have no cost or wrong one.
I suspect that your program is not able to download actual market data. Maybe I missed some update button or something. Could you please tell me how to fetch actual ingame prices?

I also managed to crash your program a couple of times, but Im not able to reproduce the crash. I also forgot to write down the bugmessage. Next time Ill try to make a screenshot.

Edit: (About Prism Asset Viewer)
Nope, market data is loaded correctly, the problem is that Ship hull prices aren't added. They seem to be always rendered to 0.
I looked up their prices, they were alright. Just he Price tab of assembled ships/containers is bugged.
LadyBlademaster
Event Horizon Expeditionaries
The Watchmen.
#144 - 2014-12-23 08:51:32 UTC
Whats going on with this application?
I load up the EveHQ Help and Info Tab from inside the app and it tells me the apps been discontinued again.
Does anyone have more detail on what happened and why?
Amely Miles
Second Exile
#145 - 2014-12-23 12:01:46 UTC
alot of people were trolling on his forum and quantix has reopened his evehq website so he has discontinued

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat," I thought to myself.

Destiven Mare
Ghost Net Industrialists
Valkyrie Alliance
#146 - 2014-12-23 19:02:19 UTC
Would someone please clarify who is supporting EveHQ.

Thanks.
Amely Miles
Second Exile
#147 - 2014-12-23 19:42:12 UTC
from my understanding ....nobody at the moment ...it's kind of in limbo till Drailen or Quantix pick it back up or someone else

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter.

Destiven Mare
Ghost Net Industrialists
Valkyrie Alliance
#148 - 2014-12-23 19:45:07 UTC
Amely Miles wrote:
from my understanding ....nobody at the moment ...it's kind of in limbo till Drailen or Quantix pick it back up or someone else

Ah. That is very sad news; however, thank you for the information.
Shingyoku
Griffin Support Services
Ad-Astra
#149 - 2014-12-24 07:33:47 UTC
Anyone have the install file that was released for 2.15? I can only find 2.13.13.2751 online.
Amely Miles
Second Exile
#150 - 2014-12-24 10:03:16 UTC
Shingyoku wrote:
Anyone have the install file that was released for 2.15? I can only find 2.13.13.2751 online.

on the front page unless he took it down https://bitbucket.org/EveHQ/evehq

Cat Harkness
Twilight Labs
The Serenity Initiative
#151 - 2014-12-24 14:11:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Cat Harkness
Drailen wrote:
As I'm no longer going to be working on EveHQ, I've updated the old source code repository at https://bitbucket.org/EveHQ/evehq with all the latest code changes for anyone that wants to continue development.

Sorry to see that you have stopped working on EveHQ. The recent work you have done has been a great help to the program, and to us that use it.

edit: It looks like Drailen will not see this, as his Username no longer shows a profile. This is a sad day.

Cat Harkness

CEO

Twilight Labs

Duncan McClain
Jolly Codgers
Get Off My Lawn
#152 - 2014-12-24 16:46:42 UTC
Looks like he pulled down any versions newer than 2.13.13.2751.
If anyone has the 2.15 version they could post somewhere for download that would be helpful.
Stradd Fehrnah
Newbie Friendly Industries
CeskoSlovenska Aliance
#153 - 2014-12-24 21:15:12 UTC
Could anyone help me if there is any suitable program? I need to fing easy way to set my neural remap quickly. thx
Amely Miles
Second Exile
#154 - 2014-12-24 21:23:49 UTC
try evemon

Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#155 - 2014-12-25 09:31:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Daniel Jackson
i cant seem to connect to evehq.net

This webpage is not available

The server at www.evehq.net can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

also im getting an error everytime i try the assets viewer

*EveHQ Error Report*

EveHQ Version: 2.14.1.4810
Date: 25/12/2014 04:33:45
Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
----
\\{panel:title=StackTrace|borderStyle=dashed|bordercolor=#ccc|titleBGColor=#eee|bgColor=#eee}*****START Exception Details*****
Source: mscorlib
StackTrace:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at EveHQ.Prism.Controls.PrismAssetsControl.PopulateAssetTree() in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Controls\PrismAssetsControl.vb:line 691
   at EveHQ.Prism.Controls.PrismAssetsControl.PopulateAssets() in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Controls\PrismAssetsControl.vb:line 397
   at EveHQ.Prism.Controls.PrismAssetsControl.RefreshAssets() in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Controls\PrismAssetsControl.vb:line 138
   at EveHQ.Prism.Controls.PrismAssetsControl.btnRefreshAssets_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Controls\PrismAssetsControl.vb:line 129
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItemControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
*****END Exception Details*****

========== Plug-ins ==========

EveHQ.HQF.dll (2.14.1.4810)
EveHQ.KillMailViewer.dll (2.14.1.4810)
EveHQ.Prism.dll (2.14.1.4810)
EveHQ.Void.dll (2.14.1.4810)

========= System Info =========

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.Net Framework Version: 4.0.30319.18444
EveHQ Location: E:\GAME Apps\EVE Tools\EveHQ
EveHQ Cache Locations: C:\Users\AnimeDan\AppData\Roaming\EveHQ
\\{panel}
Slivo
Beehive Surveillance
X877.
#156 - 2014-12-26 18:26:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Slivo
Quote:
Due to the recent aggressive attacks on the forums and the blog, and the coincidental reopening of the old EveHQ site, I’ve decided to cease development of the current branch of EveHQ in its current form. I’m really sorry about this but for some people to be hell bent on disrupting a website that serves only a few hundred people in a niche video game, there is some motive there which I cannot explain.

Source : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://newedentech.com/2014/12/evehq-discontinued/&gws_rd=cr&ei=HaadVKPsBY2yaf7PgqgM

One more time, we are lost in the dark :(

Can someone upload installer files for the last functionning version ?
Drailen, if you read this, please put the code somewhere so someone can pick it up

EDIT : I uploaded a zip of my evehq folder, a friend of mine used it successfully. You can download it there : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BweeBfykoW46YWxWMWtLeDVQcEk&authuser=0
Cat Harkness
Twilight Labs
The Serenity Initiative
#157 - 2014-12-26 19:47:27 UTC
It is strange that the evehq.net site came back. Then Drailen gets bombarded with things.

And now evehq.net is gone again, and now newedentech.com is also gone.

It looks like EveHq is back in the grave. And will gone for good after the next patch in Jan.

Cat Harkness

CEO

Twilight Labs

Shingyoku
Griffin Support Services
Ad-Astra
#158 - 2014-12-27 01:52:58 UTC
Perfect Silvo, thank you for posting that.
Stampertje'n
V I R I I
Dead Terrorists
#159 - 2014-12-27 12:30:36 UTC
Found the 2.15 installation file on my external drive.

EVEHQ 2.15.0 installation file
Che Biko
Alexylva Paradox
#160 - 2014-12-27 14:07:25 UTC
Slivo wrote:
Drailen, if you read this, please put the code somewhere so someone can pick it up
Drailen edited the OP of this thread a while ago and it contains a link to the code.