These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year Awards, Sponsored by PIE Inc.

Author
Anslo
Scope Works
#101 - 2014-12-21 01:59:09 UTC
FHP I thought you were handing in your license and never returning?

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Archbishop
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#102 - 2014-12-21 05:02:36 UTC
Shaikar wrote:
I can see the keen anticipation of the results has caused some restlessness, so without further ado, I am pleased to be able to announce the winners of the 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year awards:

116 Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year: Lunarisse Aspenstar.

116 Loyal Servant of the Year: Stalking Mantis.

Congratulations to the victors and may you long continue your excellent service to the Empire.

My congratulations to the winners of this years Loyalist awards. The honor of serving God and Empire is it's own reward and is satisfying to all who answer the call. To Lunarisse Aspenstar and Stalking Mantis I offer a salute and a prayer of thanks for your service.

Archbishop

His Lordship the Honorable Archbishop

Retired Admiral & CEO of PIE Incorporated

Currently serving as Spiritual Advisor

Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#103 - 2014-12-21 06:30:01 UTC
Archbishop wrote:
Shaikar wrote:
I can see the keen anticipation of the results has caused some restlessness, so without further ado, I am pleased to be able to announce the winners of the 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year awards:

Congratulations to the victors and may you long continue your excellent service to the Empire.

My congratulations to the winners of this years Loyalist awards. The honor of serving God and Empire is it's own reward and is satisfying to all who answer the call. To Lunarisse Aspenstar and Stalking Mantis I offer a salute and a prayer of thanks for your service.

Archbishop

Why wasn't your chin on the list of nominees?

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Darc Kaahar
Space Men
#104 - 2014-12-21 15:56:00 UTC
Motherfucking FHP up in here dispensing some truth nuggets to the unwashed, ignorant masses.

Templar Dane should be supreme warlord of the Militia. He also should have won both prizes.
Nicoletta Mithra
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#105 - 2014-12-21 17:01:54 UTC
My special congratulations to Lunarisse Aspenstar!

I'm not only saying that because I'm proud of having the Amarrian Loyalist of the Year in [SFRIM], but because she made herself quite deserving of this honor, recognizing her constant service for God and Greater Amarr. In my opinion PIE showed their superior prudence - as expected - in awarding this prestigious accolade to her.

Furthermore my congratulations to Stalking Mantis.
Templar Dane
Amarrian Vengeance
Ragequit Cancel Sub
#106 - 2014-12-21 21:10:26 UTC
Darc Kaahar wrote:
Motherfucking FHP up in here dispensing some truth nuggets to the unwashed, ignorant masses.

Templar Dane should be supreme warlord of the Militia. He also should have won both prizes.

Ha.

I'd have to actually log in to be eligible. This is pretty much just Forum Troll Online for me, anymore.
Soren Tyrhanos
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#107 - 2014-12-21 21:54:11 UTC
Congratulations on the two winners of these award. For a newly anointed capsuleer like myself both represent the spirit of the Amarr, albeit in rather different ways.

Both represent aspects of the Amarr that I wish to embody, as presumptuous as that sounds.
Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#108 - 2014-12-21 22:48:20 UTC
By his light, and his will!

Both awards are well earned.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Lunarisse Aspenstar
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#109 - 2014-12-23 13:21:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Lunarisse Aspenstar
My very warmest Congratulations to Stalking Mantis. May your Faith and Will remain steadfast.

As for me. I am deeply humbled and offer my heartfelt thanks for this recognition as well. Service, however, is also its own reward. From a bigger perspective, I hope this unsought , but appreciated, honor may serve as a reminder to others that there are many different Vocations and ways to be service depending on where one's God-given talents lay or are nurtured.
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#110 - 2014-12-25 14:13:28 UTC
Shaikar wrote:

Congratulations to the victors!

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
#111 - 2014-12-26 12:44:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Jandice Ymladris
I like to congratulate the winners of these Awards, both have earned this through their actions across the year.

Lunarisse Aspenstar showed the Empire in a more positive light through her various social events. Through this, she showed the Empire can be flexible & open-minded towards others, as long as the Empire's Faith & Traditions are treated with respect.

While I am not familiar with Stalking Mantis, his achievements of this year speak for themselves and he certainly earned the reward as well!

As for me, I like to thank all those who supported me & nominated me for the Loyal Servant of the Year award. The inclusion of my name on the Shortlist is a great honour for me, as I did not expect this. I see it as a reward for my efforts to bring positive & respectful journalism to the capsuleer community at large through Aurora News
I like to thank PIE High Command for including me on their shortlist, as their decision displays an open-mindedness not often associated with them, considering some of my article subjects.

A full report can be read here: 'Amarrian Loyalist of the Year - YC116'

Providing a new home for refugees in the Aurora Arcology