These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Sansha in Wormholes

Author
Dr Shaw-Fujikawa
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2014-12-19 15:58:17 UTC
Hello wormhole friends,

Over the past couple days I have seen pictures of Sansha rats (incursion varieties), Sansha anomalies, and Sansha DED sites in WH space. Can anyone else further verify their existence? I saw a video in which there were Sansha at the epicenter in the new shattered J011195, constellation D-C00328, region D-R000316. I'm having trouble locating the screenshot of the system with the anoms, DED site, and a site I'm especially interested in called a "Silent Battleground" which seemed to be a Sleeper-type data site that I have not seen before. Has anyone else found anything like this?

Cheers
Generaloberst Kluntz
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2014-12-19 16:41:14 UTC
Yup. That's Rhea
Rhavas
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#3 - 2014-12-21 20:55:03 UTC
Dr Shaw-Fujikawa wrote:
Hello wormhole friends,

Over the past couple days I have seen pictures of Sansha rats (incursion varieties), Sansha anomalies, and Sansha DED sites in WH space. Can anyone else further verify their existence? I saw a video in which there were Sansha at the epicenter in the new shattered J011195, constellation D-C00328, region D-R000316. I'm having trouble locating the screenshot of the system with the anoms, DED site, and a site I'm especially interested in called a "Silent Battleground" which seemed to be a Sleeper-type data site that I have not seen before. Has anyone else found anything like this?

Cheers

Confirmed that the Silent Battleground exists, I've been in one (J005299). This hole also had Sansha constructs and rats. See my info and our pix here:
http://interstellarprivateer.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/j005299-sanshas-override/

However this is the first time I've heard that there is another Epicenter like this (I had heard of other Silent Battlegrounds). Can you please provide a link to that video?

Author of Interstellar Privateer Shattered Planets, Wormholes and Game Commentary

Rhavas
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#4 - 2014-12-21 21:00:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Rhavas
Dr Shaw-Fujikawa wrote:
I saw a video in which there were Sansha at the epicenter in the new shattered J011195, constellation D-C00328, region D-R000316.

Even more intriguingly, J011195 is NOT also one of the new Shattered holes, it is an old one. So if there is an Epicenter there that is a find in and of itself. I'd be interested in knowing if that video was taken on Singularity or Tranquility.

The actual correct region is D-R00016, constellation D-C00328.

Conveniently those are the same region and constellation I can confirm for J005299, which IS shattered, so a connection here makes a lot of sense.

Author of Interstellar Privateer Shattered Planets, Wormholes and Game Commentary

Samsara Toldya
Academy of Contradictory Behaviour
#5 - 2014-12-21 21:52:47 UTC
Rhavas wrote:
Even more intriguingly, J011195 is NOT one of the new Shattered holes, it is an old one.
The actual correct region is D-R00016, constellation D-C00328.

Conveniently those are the same region and constellation I can confirm for J005299, which IS shattered, so a connection here makes a lot of sense.

J011195 is one of the 101 new wormholes, none of the 2498 old wormholes started with J0...

Shoud be a C4.

How many incursion can occur simultaneous... that would be my bet how many shattered sansha wholes we'll find.
Rhavas
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#6 - 2014-12-21 21:55:18 UTC
Samsara Toldya wrote:
J011195 is one of the 101 new wormholes, none of the 2498 old wormholes started with J0...

Shoud be a C4.

How many incursion can occur simultaneous... that would be my bet how many shattered sansha wholes we'll find.

That was my thought too.

I checked Dotlan, which didn't have the new holes last time I checked - Wollari must have gotten around to adding them. Thanks for the clarification.

The fact that these are both same constellation still holds.

Samsara Toldya
Academy of Contradictory Behaviour
#7 - 2014-12-21 22:13:26 UTC
Rhavas wrote:
The fact that these are both same constellation still holds.

Same constellation and both without effects... there would be another 4 in this constellation without effects for a total of 6.

But I would like to see the video, too.
Dr Shaw-Fujikawa
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-12-22 17:14:27 UTC
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0DoeR_wNs

Here's the video (apologies it's the mobile version). Not much action and he doesn't scan stuff down, but there are indeed Incursion rats at the epicenter. I'm currently looking for one of these systems so if anyone could help, that'd be great! Thanks for providing that link Ravas, very interesting stuff there.