These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Character Creation

Author
Proxima Twilight
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2014-12-16 08:49:33 UTC
So yesterday when playing Eve On line for the first time I reach character creation and there are only four hair types, none to my liking, I have seen other players with 14+ hair types to choose from on YouTube, do you unlock them? How do you get more options?
J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#2 - 2014-12-16 09:36:46 UTC
They all should be open to you.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Tuscor
#3 - 2014-12-16 11:26:15 UTC
Proxima Twilight wrote:
So yesterday when playing Eve On line for the first time I reach character creation and there are only four hair types, none to my liking, I have seen other players with 14+ hair types to choose from on YouTube, do you unlock them? How do you get more options?

Some hair styles are race specific I think, but you should have more than 4 available.
Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2014-12-16 11:35:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Azda Ja
But, braided pigtails are the best!

There are a few hairstyles that you have to purchase, a few are race specific, but most are available to all.

If you're only getting four to chose from in the character creator, I'd send in a support ticket.

Also, when they fix it, you can change your style as much as you want, so don't go starting a new character from scratch because of that.

Grrr.

J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#5 - 2014-12-16 13:29:54 UTC
Azda Ja wrote:

There are a few hairstyles that you have to purchase, a few are race specific, but most are available to all.

If you're only getting four to chose from in the character creator, I'd send in a support ticket.

Also, when they fix it, you can change your style as much as you want, so don't go starting a new character from scratch because of that.

How dare you.

We all know that Kane's hair is the best.

It even has the power to totally derail a forum thread.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#6 - 2014-12-16 14:56:28 UTC
J'Poll wrote:
Azda Ja wrote:

How dare you.

haha! That was hilarious,it was a really heated anti ganking thread aswellBig smile
Whilst jpoll is correct, I had a fondness for azda's derpy face hugger (it was on the back of her head), that thing was fantastic.
Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2014-12-16 15:45:47 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
J'Poll wrote:
Azda Ja wrote:

How dare you.

haha! That was hilarious,it was a really heated anti ganking thread aswellBig smile
Whilst jpoll is correct, I had a fondness for azda's derpy face hugger (it was on the back of her head), that thing was fantastic.

Yes Kane's mane is magnificent. Either of you have the thread in question bookmarked?

And lol at the facehugger, I didn't see it at ALL until you pointed it out, now I can't use that angle again.

Grrr.

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#8 - 2014-12-16 15:59:10 UTC
Azda Ja wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
J'Poll wrote:
Azda Ja wrote:

How dare you.

Yes Kane's mane is magnificent. Either of you have the thread in question bookmarked?

And lol at the facehugger, I didn't see it at ALL until you pointed it out, now I can't use that angle again.

I'm fairly certain the isd incinerated it , it was one of those devine entrvention threads.

You should use it again, I loved it.