These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for highsec pew

Author
Archie Underwood
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-12-15 20:15:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Archie Underwood
come back from a short break. looking for a fun corp, smaller the better with lots of pew pew, wormhole whatever.

im very experienced from my past times in eve, i know how to fit ships well etc (as well as this toons allows)

looking to kill stuff in highsec through war decks and ganking

this isnt my main main, i had a 40 odd msp toon which i sold, and now i have this guy, low sp but 100% made for pew.

can fly t2 frigs and very close to proteus and en route to hacs etc, drop me a mail ingame or convo :)

uk tz, not on every night but on enough to be classed as active Roll

cheers.

ps. im a very relaxed guy who enjoys a laugh and cant take things too serious, looking to blow **** up and have a laughBlink
Animus Jackson
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-12-15 22:00:08 UTC
Hey Archie, it sounds like you might be a good fit for us.

The 57th Overlanders Brigade is a new pvp corp and our CEO is Capt Malcolm Reynoldz. Firefly :)

You can find more info about the corp here - https://the57thoverlandersbrigade.wordpress.com/

Feel free to stop by our public chat channel, hang out, chat, ask questions. No pressure and probably the best way to get a feel for what corp members are like.

"War Stories: Browncoats Public Chat"

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-12-15 22:21:56 UTC
Give coreli a shot, plenty of roams and pew

http://corelicorp.net

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Samoth Egnoled
Caldari Provisions
#4 - 2014-12-16 10:04:54 UTC
Green skull LLC is a corp run by a CEO who loves his hair too much, strokes his ego at will and voiced Charlie the Unicorn. If you are looking for a corp with very few rules or a place to get your industry on, Green Skull LLC has a place under the stairs for you.

What we do;

Arrow US and EU Timezone
Arrow PVP – Roams are frequently organised on the fly when we have the urge to ruin someones day
Arrow Industry – Want to expand your business empire? Great! Want to become a part of our Industry wing? Awesome we have a place for you!
Arrow Mining – do you like to chill out with the corp mining in lowsec, while selling your ore for profit, Great we have a place for you!
Arrow Zero drama attitude – Everyone disagrees from time to time, we deal with it quickly and move on.

What we require;

ArrowNo drama attitude – Drama Llama's will be removed from corp.
Arrow Must have a strong sense of humor – those who are easily offended will not fit in well here.
Arrow Teamspeak and a working Mic.
Arrow Must be Self Sufficient.
Arrow A proactive approach to the game – Don't wait for someone to organise something if you are bored, organise it yourself.
Arrow 5 Million skillpoint minimum – not a hard cap, we look more at what a member can bring to the corp than what your skills are.
Arrow Full API check and teamspeak interview

If you're interested in joining, or are looking for more info, join 'GSLLC Public' or contact one of our recruiters below.

Recruiters

Samoth Egnoled
Valhe Valodiere
DonRedhorse
Asteroid Farm Unlimited
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2014-12-16 12:54:51 UTC
Good day!

Please take a look at our corporation! Anarachy Of Eden Recruitment URL

Cheers!
Archie Underwood
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-12-16 20:41:21 UTC
got a few options, still looking as of yet. cheers
Mu Arr
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-12-16 21:14:13 UTC
Hey Bro,

Feel free to check us out.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=371701&find=unread

FW Corp with plenty of experience. Feel free to srop by and check us out "Windrammers Public"
Archie Underwood
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2014-12-19 11:46:30 UTC
got a couple in mind, still looking for now.