These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Sugar Kyle for CSM X

First post
Author
DoToo Foo
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2014-12-09 08:24:52 UTC
I also endorse Sugar Kyle for CSM

http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au/

Kiryen O'Bannon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#42 - 2014-12-10 04:04:41 UTC
+1

Eternal Father, King of birth, /Who didst create the heaven and earth, /And bid the planets and the sun/ Their own appointed orbits run; /O hear us when we seek thy grace /For those who soar through outer space.

Sugar Smacks
State War Academy
Caldari State
#43 - 2014-12-10 08:07:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Sugar Smacks
This was like wading through a pile of crap to find the bone, then finding out there was no bone.

How many paragraphs did he just post and literally tell no one about any ideas he had to improve anything?

It was like watching a real political ad, he really didnt tell you anything you really wanted to know.

Sure can't decide yes to someone with NO POSITION.

Do not forward me to a different link where the information is he should of explained here.
corebloodbrothers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#44 - 2014-12-10 10:14:22 UTC
Hard working,critical and direct when needed, a aswsome voice in helpchannels, all the stuff already mentioned in replies fit her well. A obvious x candidate that deserves a vote
Anslo
Scope Works
#45 - 2014-12-10 18:01:11 UTC
+1 vote, no questions asked. CSM of our hearts.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

The Bazzalisk
One Risky Click
Snuffed Out
#46 - 2014-12-11 01:55:33 UTC
Total confidence in Sugar's ability as a CSM member. +1, definite vote from me. You should too.
Rubia Phenoma
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#47 - 2014-12-11 02:17:52 UTC
Sugar is a fine member of the CSM and demonstrates and innate ability to related to and help most, if not all, players.

Here is my endorsement. +1
Dave Gruber
Zap Zap Industrial
Patchwork Industrial Research And Trade Endeavors
#48 - 2014-12-11 11:20:09 UTC
You've impressed me so far so for sure you are getting my vote this time around.
Neo Kathura
Doomheim
#49 - 2014-12-12 10:19:20 UTC
Hurrah for Sugar!
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#50 - 2014-12-12 10:26:42 UTC
Sugar Smacks wrote:
This was like wading through a pile of crap to find the bone, then finding out there was no bone.

How many paragraphs did he just post and literally tell no one about any ideas he had to improve anything?

It was like watching a real political ad, he really didnt tell you anything you really wanted to know.

Do not forward me to a different link where the information is he should of explained here.

"he"?

Oh and it's "should have", not 'should of'.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2014-12-12 14:09:06 UTC
Sugar Smacks wrote:

Sugar removes the bones and presents only the steak.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Jinrai Tremaine
Cheese It Inc
#52 - 2014-12-13 12:39:38 UTC
You have all of my votes.
DireNecessity
Mayhem-Industries
#53 - 2014-12-13 20:33:37 UTC
Greetings all,

You don’t know me. In Eve’s big scheme I’m well nigh nobody; just another undifferentiated basement dwelling soloish player. Still as chance would have it I ran across Sugar Kyle’s blog not long after her election to CSM9, found it a congenial place to hang and stuck around. The reading’s good, the company’s a pleasure and we basement dwellers get to not only spout off on occasion, but actually get listened to by a member of the CSM. You may or may not change her mind, just as she may or may not change yours, but your concerns will not be ignored.

So, as you read through the important people endorsements above (and no doubt more to come below) keep in mind that if you’re a basement dweller like me, Sugar Kyle deserves a place on your ballot.
Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#54 - 2014-12-13 22:21:10 UTC
I've scheduled my interview with Capstable for the start of next month.

Thank you for the kind words and questions. I appreciate and thank you for the support.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#55 - 2014-12-16 17:38:23 UTC
Sugar's been a standout of CSM9. I've seen her at work at EVE Vegas, she's a natural. Definitely voting for her in a high position.

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

June Ting
Nobody in Local
Deepwater Hooligans
#56 - 2014-12-16 20:26:12 UTC
You have proven your hard work ethic and clear communication time and time again. Sugar Kyle++.

I fight for the freedom of my people.

Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#57 - 2014-12-17 14:33:36 UTC
Sugar Smacks wrote:

When you chose representatives, you don't necessarily need one with his/her own vision (that happens to mostly match yours), someone who actively gathers information, concerns, ideas and presents them to people who have final say on the matter, would work as well, if not better.

I was trying to figure how my ballot will look and honestly I had other candidates in mind for priority position, but if securing a place for Kyle means that primary function of CSM - being a voice of playerbase in CCP's ears - is carried out, then this is where my voice goes.

I admit, I wasn't around this year and so I missed most of OP's work as CSM representative, but from my past and present experience, if you can't contact her, you aren't trying. Having someone like that on CSM has an advantage: you will be able to relay concerns of your group of players even if those didn't arise and got formalized prior to election, regardless of where you live and what you do.

Props to Kyle for her style because that sounds to me like CSM on hard mode.
Dersen Lowery
The Scope
#58 - 2014-12-18 19:58:48 UTC
What do you think of the direction that CCP Rise and his team are investigating in order to overhaul the NPE? What could the CSM do to help?

Proud founder and member of the Belligerent Desirables.

I voted in CSM X!

Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#59 - 2014-12-19 01:28:10 UTC
Dersen Lowery wrote:
What do you think of the direction that CCP Rise and his team are investigating in order to overhaul the NPE? What could the CSM do to help?

I like the idea presented of a more interactive interface that responds to what the player is doing instead of spoon-feeding them content. It is more adaptable and it puts a new player into an inquisitive mode where they get responses for their curiosity.

Currently, the NPE is funneling our players into structured content. It makes sense until you remember that we are playing Eve and the game does not feed us content but we must go and find it. That means expectations are created that have to be corrected later.

I think the goal of introducing the new player to Eve in a grander scale is a good one.

Being involved in helping new players as a CSM member allows me to gather and condense common problems, questions, interests, and concerns for CCP to use to help focus their development. A CSM member involved with new players can share what they are experiencing helping new players with their game. The new players experience is different from a veteran player and we cannot structure all of the new player experience on the known player’s knowledge. We miss small, obvious things because we are used to them.

Then as CCP develops a new player experience or tweaks their new player experience the early CSM interaction helps get things on the proper path. The recent graph showing the real average age of Eve players has also said to me that if we approach this seriously, we’d get some type of adult education foundations worked into whatever our new tutorial system is. We’d use what we gather from the players, see in rookie chat, and know are hurdles that have existed for years, and use modern tools to propose change and direction alongside of CCP’s grand scope of project.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Jayne Fillon
#60 - 2014-12-23 17:12:01 UTC
Hi Sugar -

In response to Angrod Losshelin running for the CSM with a platform that includes "Multiboxer Representation" what do you feel about the current voting mechanics?

Should the voting mechanics be restricted to one vote per person? If owning another account is enough justification to earn an individual another vote towards the CSM, would you support allowing another vote to those who use multi-character training on a single account?

Thanks in advance.

Can't shoot blues if you don't have any. Long Live NPSI.