These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Appeal to Caldari Militia

First post
Author
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#281 - 2014-12-04 21:43:50 UTC
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#282 - 2014-12-04 23:44:52 UTC
Silverbackyererse wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnA52s7qceM

Good to know squids arnt jaded from all the other nullbears that picked the bones of their militia. They still get excited when the next one turns up!
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#283 - 2014-12-05 00:57:16 UTC
Oreb Wing
Last Rites.
#284 - 2014-12-05 01:10:04 UTC
greg01 wrote:
Just 65. What a loser...... Best you learn to play EvE FW better.

Ya, spoiled Squids. Ye, nor the other factions, shall ever knoweth the will behind pure plexing LP. I've never known anyone to accumulate 10 digits by pure plexing. While mopping the floor with squids. After washing his boots in Pie blood. But not before yelling a little that we take too long to ship up.

And honestly, keeping Crosi busy in the forums is the smartest thing you Squids have done lately. Us 'uneducated' crack-babies lost a few systems taking too long to form a couple of sentences.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#285 - 2014-12-05 01:28:20 UTC
Oreb Wing wrote:

Us 'uneducated' crack-babies lost a few systems taking too long to form a couple of sentences.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

I am starting to like this dude.
SovietGuard
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#286 - 2014-12-05 01:41:24 UTC
i think i know a solution to this problem Twisted
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#287 - 2014-12-05 01:57:37 UTC
SovietGuard wrote:

If it involves soap you may be onto something.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#288 - 2014-12-05 02:03:37 UTC
Silverbackyererse wrote:
SovietGuard wrote:

If it involves soap you may be onto something.

Hmmmm - We really need CCP to add soap as an ingame item.

Then I can hide my ships under it and be secure in the knowledge that Greg01 will never find them.
Phaade
LowKey Ops
Shadow Cartel
#289 - 2014-12-05 03:20:59 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
I heard that SNUFF actually recruited them to join CalMil so they can help us fight GalMil. They were going to move next door first but they were told it would be too obvious and move somewhere else. This is all hearsay of course, I was too busy cleaning my diapers from the last time I faced GalMil to hear the actual intel.

PS - We aren't actually dropping combat archons, we are too scared to run our lvl5's alone so we drop them off in mass and with support, the location is just coincident.

I get the feeling you posted this in jest. Since you are a simply a snufd f1 monkey, it might shock you to discover how much of this is true.

Because approaching f1 is so hard or anchor f1-f5 to apply ewar is so much harder yo. I am not sure if you are a genuine troll or just truly an unhappy person, either way it's a game try not to be so bitter. People play the way they enjoy it or they move on (RIP QCATS). Big smile

He's an unhappy person....

That's why he flies linked snake Garmurs then calls other people trash.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#290 - 2014-12-05 03:27:49 UTC
Phaade wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
I heard that SNUFF actually recruited them to join CalMil so they can help us fight GalMil. They were going to move next door first but they were told it would be too obvious and move somewhere else. This is all hearsay of course, I was too busy cleaning my diapers from the last time I faced GalMil to hear the actual intel.

PS - We aren't actually dropping combat archons, we are too scared to run our lvl5's alone so we drop them off in mass and with support, the location is just coincident.

I get the feeling you posted this in jest. Since you are a simply a snufd f1 monkey, it might shock you to discover how much of this is true.

Because approaching f1 is so hard or anchor f1-f5 to apply ewar is so much harder yo. I am not sure if you are a genuine troll or just truly an unhappy person, either way it's a game try not to be so bitter. People play the way they enjoy it or they move on (RIP QCATS). Big smile

He's an unhappy person....

That's why he flies linked snake Garmurs then calls other people trash.

Silly farmer.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#291 - 2014-12-05 07:20:04 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Phaade wrote:
boohooo others have links ,snakes and blingy ships while im a poor scrub.

FTFY

Laney this is how it gos ....................amarr hit t4 >farmers invade cal/gal warzone > calmil take a few backwaters and claim victory
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#292 - 2014-12-05 09:35:19 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
Phaade wrote:

FTFY

Laney this is how it gos ....................amarr hit t4 >farmers invade cal/gal warzone > calmil take a few backwaters and claim victory

You missed bits.

Ill fix it for you.

.amarr hit t4 >Galmil stop logging their mains in and log on their Amarr farmers and plex the cal/gal warzone > calmil take a few backwaters before the main systems as thats how it is done and all militias do it that way. But only the Gallente think it is something that they can troll about because they are 'special'
Weeman Utama
Pure Avarice.
Rote Kapelle
#293 - 2014-12-05 11:13:33 UTC
Yo where's that Gaylente dude at? I'm sure he can add some grown up and literate points to this post.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#294 - 2014-12-05 14:07:53 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
IbanezLaney wrote:
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
Phaade wrote:

FTFY

You missed bits.

Ill fix it for you.

.amarr hit t4 >Galmil stop logging their mains in and log on their Amarr farmers and plex the cal/gal warzone > calmil take a few backwaters before the main systems as thats how it is done and all militias do it that way. But only the Gallente think it is something that they can troll about because they are 'special'

Errrrrr cept when was the last time calmil actually took a main system?????? i really cant remember

+ amarr lp is **** id prefer galmil dplex lp at t2 to t4 amarr lol
Arla Sarain
#295 - 2014-12-05 14:16:04 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

everything I say implies that I am very angry

Does the stick that protrudes from your backside feel comfortable after all these months?

Every Calmil/Galmil thread you sound like someone is hurting you emotionally. All these "OMG CLAMS/SQUIDS CALLED ANOTHER NULLSEC BLOC" and "galmil just got better and calmil are noobs", etc... make me wonder if EVE is very very real for you.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#296 - 2014-12-05 14:25:56 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Arla Sarain wrote:
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

everything I say implies that I am very angry

Does the stick that protrudes from your backside feel comfortable after all these months?

Every Calmil/Galmil thread you sound like someone is hurting you emotionally. All these "OMG CLAMS/SQUIDS CALLED ANOTHER NULLSEC BLOC" and "galmil just got better and calmil are noobs", etc... make me wonder if EVE is very very real for you.

The game i probably play 8 nights a month now... very real ya..... but still when was the last time tha cals took a main system?

me and laney go way bk its banter(+many other calmil or snuffers pilots) so please make more assumptions that are way off the mark....

Just because u never have anything relevant or constructive to say isnt my fault
Arla Sarain
#297 - 2014-12-05 14:53:44 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
relevant or constructive to say isnt my fault

:D
You have something constructive to say? Not sure that word means what you think it means.

And way to be right on-the-spot relevant with repeating obvious things like a parrot.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#298 - 2014-12-05 14:55:10 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
IbanezLaney wrote:
Gallente hit t4, all the other militias stop logging their mains in and log on their Gallente farmer alts and plex the cal/gal warzone. galmill take a ALL OF THE systems as thats how it is done and only Gallente do it that way. That's why the Gallente think it is something that they can troll about because they are 'special'

Fixed. If you're gonna smacktalk us, at least post some of the truth. You'll have a better chance at people believing the part that is lies. (73 comets worth of LP now...)
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#299 - 2014-12-05 15:11:50 UTC
I hope Samurai Suicide into galmil before this thread hits page 20.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

greg01
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#300 - 2014-12-05 15:42:17 UTC
Only 73 now.... Sort yourself out. Perhaps pac man is more your game.