These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The price of heresy

First post First post
Author
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#361 - 2014-12-02 04:45:21 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
touche`

Sounds like a budding romance novel

It could be ...

Think you got what it takes to turn a bad gurl good?

Nah, go talk to the whiteknights. I spend my time making isk, not forming relationships.

Well there's your problem sir.

I sell plex for isk. That way I can spend all my time forming intimate relationships and murdering people.

Imagine that. A lifestyle where money is just a means, murder the middle ground and love the ultimate endgame.

Like I said, you're missing out.

The game would need to be far better than it currently is to justify spending RL money on. The ability to earn isk, trade for plex, and play for free is a huge advantage.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#362 - 2014-12-02 04:46:42 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
With 2.5 billion ISK & eight carebears zapped so far, we thank Veers for his offering of innocents in his stead, and through him the opportunity to teach newbros watching that they don't have to endure a selfsame life of fapulatory PVE drudgery.

Apologies for a clerical error, accounting has just informed me its closer to 4 billion carebear ISK destroyed, when one factors in the Kronus pilot's pod and latest detonations.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming, of using bear-tards as forum foil to pimp our way of life, and herald the one true faith of holy pew to those lost in the PVE wilderness...

---
*Snip* Please refrain from posting private in game correspondence outside the Pirate story thread. ISD Ezwal.
---

GOD WILLS IT!

F

I guess it's something...but a fail fit hyperion isn't going to get more than a shrug. How about a blinged out machariel or vindication? My mission fit is worth well over 2 billion. Or even better yet, why not come after me instead of killing pathetic new/casual players?
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#363 - 2014-12-02 04:53:03 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:

Could have something to do with that hair too.

Also, I don't think the threads are dedicated to you, more like hijacked by you. In the same way a man might abduct a woman, gag her with duct tape and force her into a car trunk. Only louder and more erratic.

Quote:
They truly hate someone who is willing to stand up and be a proud highsec Pve player.

Nah, it's people having fun riding on your hate.

Nah - the griefers are obsessed with me. Virtually every thread here is Grrr Veers...and the saddest part is that is all they do...blow hot air on the forums.....too busy killing noobs to pull off a gank. #scrubs

And from the rage and tears here, the only one having fun is me.

#scrubs

Hehehehe...Scrubs...says the noob who won't do anything but run his mouth. So have you grown roots in Jondik yet Veers? I seeeee you :)

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#364 - 2014-12-02 04:54:26 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:

Also, I don't think the threads are dedicated to you, more like hijacked by you. In the same way a man might abduct a woman, gag her with duct tape and force her into a car trunk. Only louder and more erratic.

Quote:
They truly hate someone who is willing to stand up and be a proud highsec Pve player.

Nah - the griefers are obsessed with me. Virtually every thread here is Grrr Veers...and the saddest part is that is all they do...blow hot air on the forums.....too busy killing noobs to pull off a gank. #scrubs

#scrubs

Hehehehe...Scrubs...says the noob who won't do anything but run his mouth. So have you grown roots in Jondik yet Veers? I seeeee you :)

Cool story babe...you can generally find me and my alts in the active incursion. Do you know which alt I'm running on right now?
Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#365 - 2014-12-02 04:55:54 UTC
blood and feathers everywhere.
You are simply impossible to please. You do realize that all of these lovingly hand-crafted murdertrocities that have been dedicated to you have been performed by frigates, yes? Usually a single frigate, either t1 or t2 is the implement of destruction.
In the case of battleship kills, delivering the sacred 'Death of a Thousand Cuts' takes guile and skill and tremendous endurance on the part of the Inquisitor. It's tiring, almost as much as soccer.

Yet you sit here greedily gobbling up all this pain and cry out for more. It's not good enough.

We were going to come after you but you rolled corp and hid under the fridge shouting 'neener neener neener!', which seems to be your typical response whenever anyone in the game threatens to hold you accountable for the tripe you spew on the forums.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#366 - 2014-12-02 04:58:30 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:

Quote:

#scrubs

Cool story babe...you can generally find me and my alts in the active incursion. Do you know which alt I'm running on right now?

You still don't get it do you. :) I'll let you figure that one out. Just remember one of the big rules in EvE...don't trust anyone :)

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#367 - 2014-12-02 05:02:28 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
The game would need to be far better than it currently is to justify spending RL money on. The ability to earn isk, trade for plex, and play for free is a huge advantage.

But you're not really playing for free though. It's costing you all your time and effort spent working, so you can resub to spend more time and effort working. I mean, sure, if you enjoy the grind then that's cool. But there's a lot more fun to be had in eve and because you've never experienced that fun I'm not surprised you don't rate the game good enough to pay for. Blink

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#368 - 2014-12-02 05:02:32 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:

Quote:

#scrubs

You still don't get it do you. :) I'll let you figure that one out. Just remember one of the big rules in EvE...don't trust anyone :)

No worries, I never do. What's great about incursions is that you don't need to corp up with fleetmates, so CONCORD responds to aggression. It's nice being in law abiding CONCORD space. I love highsec.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#369 - 2014-12-02 05:03:51 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

But you're not really playing for free though. It's costing you all your time and effort spent working, so you can resub to spend more time and effort working. I mean, sure, if you enjoy the grind then that's cool. But there's a lot more fun to be had in eve and because you've never experienced that fun I'm not surprised you don't rate the game good enough to pay for. Blink

I've done it all...mostly boring. Incursions are fun, so it's not really work for me. And I don't think this game is worth $15 a month to me....maybe if they add a lot more PvE content to highsec or something.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#370 - 2014-12-02 05:04:43 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Well he's wrong, but not 100%. A well skilled thrasher/cat pilot can align before the Facpo arrives and locks you down. Then again a well skilled pilot will also be using an insta, in addition a well skilled white knight can lock you and alpha you before you warp.

Veers, as for you comment about becoming primary, if that happens, did you not succeed in stopping the freighter gank?

I was operating with the impression that anything being bumped by a mach probably needs a tad more guns than a gank cat.

As for veers, I honestly think he is someone's troll alt. There is no way that a six hour GCC would be a real idea.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#371 - 2014-12-02 05:05:39 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
You are simply impossible to please. You do realize that all of these lovingly hand-crafted murdertrocities that have been dedicated to you have been performed by frigates, yes? Usually a single frigate, either t1 or t2 is the implement of destruction.
In the case of battleship kills, delivering the sacred 'Death of a Thousand Cuts' takes guile and skill and tremendous endurance on the part of the Inquisitor. It's tiring, almost as much as soccer.

Yet you sit here greedily gobbling up all this pain and cry out for more. It's not good enough.

We were going to come after you but you rolled corp and hid under the fridge shouting 'neener neener neener!', which seems to be your typical response whenever anyone in the game threatens to hold you accountable for the tripe you spew on the forums.

It's real tough fighting battleship size guns that can't hit you in an assault frigate. Roll

And wardeccing my 1 man corp was a brilliant idea, elite PvP at it's finest. Shocked that it didn't turn out like you expected. Maybe you should have, oh I don't know, STFU and set up a suicide gank?

But #effort, #competence, and #knowinghowtoplay
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#372 - 2014-12-02 05:07:20 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

I've done it all...mostly boring. Incursions are fun, so it's not really work for me. And I don't think this game is worth $15 a month to me....maybe if they add a lot more PvE content to highsec or something.

It's when you say stuff like that you give yourself away, silly.

🍌

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#373 - 2014-12-02 05:07:29 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Well he's wrong, but not 100%. A well skilled thrasher/cat pilot can align before the Facpo arrives and locks you down. Then again a well skilled pilot will also be using an insta, in addition a well skilled white knight can lock you and alpha you before you warp.

Veers, as for you comment about becoming primary, if that happens, did you not succeed in stopping the freighter gank?

I was operating with the impression that anything being bumped by a mach probably needs a tad more guns than a gank cat.

As for veers, I honestly think he is someone's troll alt. There is no way that a six hour GCC would be a real idea.

Depends how many cats you got, bro. CODE gets big fleets sometimes.

And if anything 6 hours may be too short...CODE may respond by making a ton of new gank alts and alternating every gank. 24 hours would be even better. The time needs to be long enough so that they do PvE between ganks, and -10 life becomes untenable.
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#374 - 2014-12-02 05:08:59 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:

I wonder if he secretly grins every time he causes a carebear to pay the price for one of his forum atrocities...

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#375 - 2014-12-02 05:09:59 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

It's when you say stuff like that you give yourself away, silly.

Give myself away as what? An elite PvE player?
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#376 - 2014-12-02 05:11:57 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

I wonder if he secretly grins every time he causes a carebear to pay the price for one of his forum atrocities...

Nah, these folks deserve what they got. The #1 rule of PvE in highsec is NEVER engage in PvP. NEVER shoot yellow flashies, NEVER engage in actual wars, ALWAYS avoid wardeccs, AND never be in a highsec PvE corp because of awoxxing.

Learn to play solo, mint isk, and become spacerich. That is the key to highsec PvE play, and the way to become spacerich. Those who don't listen deserve their punishment.
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#377 - 2014-12-02 05:13:59 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:

Give myself away as what? An elite PvE player?

I'm not even going to.

I don't want to ruin the immersion.

🍌

Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#378 - 2014-12-02 05:16:13 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:

It's real tough fighting battleship size guns that can't hit you in an assault frigate. Roll

And wardeccing my 1 man corp was a brilliant idea, elite PvP at it's finest. Shocked that it didn't turn out like you expected. Maybe you should have, oh I don't know, STFU and set up a suicide gank?

Roll
If you actually had anything resembling a grasp on the realities of how these things play out I think you might reconsider. You seem to forget there are all sorts of hazards that come into play when confronting a vessel much larger than your own. A few for free:
Missiles make things interesting. Drones. Neuts. Webs. White knights coming to rescue the princess.Ugh

Of course you were going to roll corp. You're very vocal about that tactic. If one day CCP re-evaluates the validity of that tactic as a result of your craven, yet exuberant mewlings you will likely score your very first true victory... as I shall most certainly die laughing.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#379 - 2014-12-02 05:19:52 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:

Nah, these folks deserve what they got. The #1 rule of PvE in highsec is NEVER engage in PvP. NEVER shoot yellow flashies, NEVER engage in actual wars, ALWAYS avoid wardeccs, AND never be in a highsec PvE corp because of awoxxing.

Learn to play solo, mint isk, and become spacerich. That is the key to highsec PvE play, and the way to become spacerich. Those who don't listen deserve their punishment.

If your goal is to become spacerich, you're doing it wrong.

Look at Mynnna or Bad Bobby. One became a trillionaire by stealing from other trillionaires, a hundred billion here, fifty billion there.

The other made their first quarter trillion by trading - aka. taking advantage of other Goons by buying ratting produce cheap and selling it in empire for higher prices, then he got the next three trillion by market speculation.

I don't think anyone has ever become a trillionaire through PVE in a decade of EVE. Mynna got there in three years.

PVEers are like asteroids, they are a renewable resource you can milk for ISK. Some of them have better AI than the asteroids, but that's not universal.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#380 - 2014-12-02 05:23:40 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:

Roll
If you actually had anything resembling a grasp on the realities of how these things play out I think you might reconsider. You seem to forget there are all sorts of hazards that come into play when confronting a vessel much larger than your own. A few for free:
Missiles make things interesting. Drones. Neuts. Webs. White knights coming to rescue the princess.Ugh

Of course you were going to roll corp. You're very vocal about that tactic. If one day CCP re-evaluates the validity of that tactic as a result of your craven, yet exuberant mewlings you will likely score your very first true victory... as I shall most certainly die laughing.

Most of ships you are hitting don't have those...if you can't take down a fail fit battleship in an AF you are doing it wrong. Even my well fit L4 Mach would get owned by an AF.

As for corp rolling, how can CCP "fix" it? I can always just drop to NPC corp. Or I can make 9 L4/incursion alts, and just run on whoever isn't wardecced. Unless you punish people for docking up and playing on alts, there is no way to "fix" wardeccs. The only real "fix" is to get rid of nonconsensual wars entirely.