These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The price of heresy

First post First post
Author
Kaely Tanniss
Black Lotus Society.
#341 - 2014-12-02 02:54:11 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
And another easy 30-1 victory. Will the griefers never learn? How much more isk will they light on fire before the simple lesson sinks in....Veers Belvar can NEVER be defeated? I'd say GF, but truth be told it was a rather one sided affair.

Oh please...do undock. You'll have to at some point. I'd gladly sacrifice a bil isk ship to watch the glorious explosion of your ship and pod...even if they were of no value. You see Veers, like the typical bear you are, you judge value by isk...do you really think isk makes a difference? Value is judged by that fuzzy feeling you get when a targets ship is destroyed, not by the numbers on the km. Twisted

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#342 - 2014-12-02 03:03:20 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
What can I say...I'm a popular figure with the Grrr Veers crowd. Hence the obsession with me and the inordinate number of threads devoted to me.

Could have something to do with that hair too.

Also, I don't think the threads are dedicated to you, more like hijacked by you. In the same way a man might abduct a woman, gag her with duct tape and force her into a car trunk. Only louder and more erratic.

Quote:
They truly hate someone who is willing to stand up and be a proud highsec Pve player.

Nah, it's people having fun riding on your hate.

🍌

Remember... in Anoikis Bob Is Always Watching...

"I been kicked out of better homes than this" - Rick James

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#343 - 2014-12-02 03:23:31 UTC
ForTheEmpire2014 wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

I like to spend my time doing PvE and accumulating wealth

And there it is, the unabridged truth. That is ALL EVE MEANS to him.
The rest is just forum fodder.

Well, now that is clear, people can actually deny you what you enjoy in this game.
No war needed:)

Better watch local closely, we all have altsTwisted

Big smileSmileShockedLolRollPirate

Do you know what irony is? This entire thread is about suspect baiting new/casual players in an attempt to harm me (a lame attempt, tbh), because it's too hard to actually come and kill me. You see the truth about the griefers in Eve, they are too cowardly to come suicide gank the tough targets, so they spend all day killing noobs. It's the lowest of the low, and it's why highsec is suffering. We don't have real villains, we have cowardly noob killers like Feyd.

Code, Marmite, Feyd, Maxxie, Cannibal Kane, Psychotic Monk, and all the rest - great at blowing hot air, spreading bravado, and killing weak noobs, but no guts to come and suicide gank tough targets. That's why all I've gotten after months of this are empty threats and some lame wardeccs....these guys don't have the courage to come gank me. It's easier to make troll forum posts and kill new players.

As for alts - I have lots of them, and can happily grind away isk on them. But I have no need to - Veers is doing fine. Cowards like Feyd are busy blowing up T1 cruisers, not bothering well tanked battleships.

#scrubs
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#344 - 2014-12-02 03:24:49 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:

Could have something to do with that hair too.

Also, I don't think the threads are dedicated to you, more like hijacked by you. In the same way a man might abduct a woman, gag her with duct tape and force her into a car trunk. Only louder and more erratic.

Quote:
They truly hate someone who is willing to stand up and be a proud highsec Pve player.

Nah, it's people having fun riding on your hate.

Nah - the griefers are obsessed with me. Virtually every thread here is Grrr Veers...and the saddest part is that is all they do...blow hot air on the forums.....too busy killing noobs to pull off a gank. #scrubs

And from the rage and tears here, the only one having fun is me.

#scrubs
Zepher Helen Hawat
Malfurion Mining
#345 - 2014-12-02 03:43:31 UTC
Well now... that's refreshing! Just discovered that you can hide posts from other users. Nice. Don't have to read or even glance over any more of Veers crap.

I know I've said "don't feed the trolls" a few times here, and others have stated "it's entertainment" for them, but really... Veers has had his 15 minutes and then some. I'm not sure I see the entertainment value in it anymore. It's the same old arguments... back and forth. Funny for the first few months, but really... it's getting old. Just go and gank him a few times and get it out of your systems and then let him fade off to obscurity. That's the single worst thing you could do to him... deprive him of a soapbox and audience.

Just my 2isk
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#346 - 2014-12-02 03:46:55 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
With 2.5 billion ISK & eight carebears zapped so far, we thank Veers for his offering of innocents in his stead, and through him the opportunity to teach newbros watching that they don't have to endure a selfsame life of fapulatory PVE drudgery.

---

*Snip* Please refrain from posting private in game correspondence outside the Pirate story thread. ISD Ezwal.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#347 - 2014-12-02 03:49:38 UTC
Zepher Helen Hawat wrote:
Well now... that's refreshing! Just discovered that you can hide posts from other users. Nice. Don't have to read or even glance over any more of Veers crap.

I know I've said "don't feed the trolls" a few times here, and others have stated "it's entertainment" for them, but really... Veers has had his 15 minutes and then some. I'm not sure I see the entertainment value in it anymore. It's the same old arguments... back and forth. Funny for the first few months, but really... it's getting old. Just go and gank him a few times and get it out of your systems and then let him fade off to obscurity. That's the single worst thing you could do to him... deprive him of a soapbox and audience.

Just my 2isk

Please...this would be great. They are too cowardly and pathetic for the ganking part...but it would nice to see the Grrr Veers obsession end....good luck with that.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#348 - 2014-12-02 03:50:29 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
[quote=Feyd Rautha Harkonnen]With 2.5 billion ISK & eight carebears zapped so far, we thank Veers for his offering of innocents in his stead, and through him the opportunity to teach newbros watching that they don't have to endure a selfsame life of fapulatory PVE drudgery.

---

*Snip* Please refrain from posting private in game correspondence outside the Pirate story thread. ISD Ezwal.
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#349 - 2014-12-02 03:52:02 UTC
That's not very nice, Veers. Straight

I have a proud CODE alt myself and can assure you she's not interested in you, let alone obsessed. She's already got a thing for this guy called Sam. She's gorgeous too, a total scrubber though but in the best way. You're definitely missing out.

Me, I like you though and think you're fun. You're providing a ton of forum content and if it's one thing I love it's an excuse to shitpost or read that of others.

But do you think ganking miners in highsec, and shitposting, is all I do?

And why do you hate my alt when you don't even know her or what she's been through? Straight

🍌

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#350 - 2014-12-02 03:58:21 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
That's not very nice, Veers. Straight

I have a proud CODE alt myself and can assure you she's not interested in you, let alone obsessed. She's already got a thing for this guy called Sam. She's gorgeous too, a total scrubber though but in the best way. You're definitely missing out.

Me, I like you though and think you're fun. You're providing a ton of forum content and if it's one thing I love it's an excuse to shitpost or read that of others.

But do you think ganking miners in highsec, and shitposting, is all I do?

And why do you hate my alt when you don't even know her or what she's been through? Straight

touche`

Sounds like a budding romance novel
CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#351 - 2014-12-02 04:01:33 UTC
Space words!

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#352 - 2014-12-02 04:04:39 UTC
CODE Agent AC wrote:
Space words!

In space!
CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#353 - 2014-12-02 04:06:38 UTC
Ned Thomas wrote:
CODE Agent AC wrote:
Space words!

In space!

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU THIS!

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#354 - 2014-12-02 04:11:33 UTC
Say what you like Veers, but the 'bad guys' will always have something that you will never have...
a sense of humor.
Keep on f*ckin that chicken.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Candi LeMew
Division 13
#355 - 2014-12-02 04:11:56 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
touche`

It could be ...

Think you got what it takes to turn a bad gurl good?

🍌

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#356 - 2014-12-02 04:15:03 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
Say what you like Veers, but the 'bad guys' will always have something that you will never have...
a sense of humor.
Keep on f*ckin that chicken.

Roll

That sure explains the bonus rooms, the loyalanon rage, the tear laced emails I get, the rage all over the forums, the frustrated troll bounty threads, etc... All I see is a lot of angry, immature little kids, and a lot of sociopathic behavior. Sense of humor ain't even close.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#357 - 2014-12-02 04:16:22 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
touche`

It could be ...

Nah, go talk to the whiteknights. I spend my time making isk, not forming relationships.
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#358 - 2014-12-02 04:19:02 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Ezwal
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:
With 2.5 billion ISK & eight carebears zapped so far, we thank Veers for his offering of innocents in his stead, and through him the opportunity to teach newbros watching that they don't have to endure a selfsame life of fapulatory PVE drudgery.

Apologies for a clerical error, accounting has just informed me its closer to 4 billion carebear ISK destroyed, when one factors in the Kronus pilot's pod and latest detonations.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming, of using bear-tards as forum foil to pimp our way of life, and herald the one true faith of holy pew to those lost in the PVE wilderness...

---
---

GOD WILLS IT!

F
Candi LeMew
Division 13
#359 - 2014-12-02 04:28:35 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Candi LeMew wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
touche`

It could be ...

Nah, go talk to the whiteknights. I spend my time making isk, not forming relationships.

Well there's your problem sir.

I sell plex for isk. That way I can spend all my time forming intimate relationships and murdering people.

Imagine that. A lifestyle where money is just a means, murder the middle ground and love the ultimate endgame.

Like I said, you're missing out.

🍌

C1 Black Hole
Nighthawk Exploration
#360 - 2014-12-02 04:38:38 UTC
Cry Stahp. Im ******* tearing up right now you guys.