These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Huola is burned

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#1 - 2014-11-29 16:25:03 UTC
I would like to congratulate our allies from the Empire with this outstanding military operation.

Finally this den of filth and villainy was cleansed from tribals and proper Imperial order was returned to Huola.

Very very very good job.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#2 - 2014-11-29 16:27:27 UTC
Meh, the flip flops of the proxy wars. It'll be ours again soon enough so don't crow so loudly Kim-baka.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#3 - 2014-11-29 16:28:50 UTC
Unfortunately the victory was ruined once again by heretical blood sacrifices.
iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-11-29 16:29:01 UTC
Please do not feed the Kim.
It has a habit of biting.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#5 - 2014-11-29 17:14:59 UTC
Taking hold of an empty nest isn't really that impressive... majority of Huola's defenders left on their own accord a while before it was conquered.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#6 - 2014-11-29 19:09:36 UTC
Yes, in my Militia service I've sometimes had to leave a base of my own accord before it was conquered. Here's a PR tip, you should refer to it as a 'redeployment' and not a 'retreat'.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Anslo
Scope Works
#7 - 2014-11-29 19:49:59 UTC
She didn't say a thing about retreat. We got bored and have bigger goals now.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#8 - 2014-11-29 20:19:54 UTC
Honestly, I didn't mention any names, did I? My point wasn't to call attention to those who left but to the fact that crushing a sand castle is easy when the kids off swimming...
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#9 - 2014-11-29 21:48:21 UTC
Empty?
Oh, so Huola defenders actually fled away in horror instead of defending, when they saw Imperial might.
Good to know, that their words that Huola will never fall were empty, just like their ability to fight and defend it.

Still, pretty good and impressive work of 24th Crusade. It had to be done. You all did great.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#10 - 2014-11-29 21:53:38 UTC
Sure....... something like that.....
Eran Mintor
Metropolis Commercial Consortium
#11 - 2014-11-29 22:44:10 UTC
The lack of fighting is making Amarr weaker.

-Eran
ValentinaDLM
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#12 - 2014-11-30 02:09:17 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Empty?
Oh, so Huola defenders actually fled away in horror instead of defending, when they saw Imperial might.
Good to know, that their words that Huola will never fall were empty, just like their ability to fight and defend it.

Still, pretty good and impressive work of 24th Crusade. It had to be done. You all did great.

I know you like to make me laugh, but sweetie there was much imperial might on hand when I left.
3ll3
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2014-11-30 04:39:51 UTC  |  Edited by: 3ll3
Diana Kim wrote:
Empty?

Ms Kim you say the Defenders fled in horror , mayhaps they mad a tactical retreat since they may have felt their ability to fight against the attack and so pulled back so that they might gather their forces so that it might be retaken, for only a fool fights a battle they cannot win.
But still I do believe some resistance was actually put up not that it prevented what came to pass.
3000 Pilots Died, 9000 Ships Destroed and 1000 Pods ripped open to the cold vacuum of space.
Combined with 250 Billion Isk spent that is a considerable and unacceptable loss, no I don;'t mean in financial means but in lives.

But then that's just my opinion.
Havohej
Cretus Incendium
Electus Matari
#14 - 2014-11-30 11:02:45 UTC
Eran Mintor wrote:
The lack of fighting is making Amarr weaker.

-Eran

Is that so? Maybe Midular did have it right after all.

Strike us like matches, 'cause everyone deserves the flames.

OOC Forums @ Backstage

Kellie Dusette
Division 13
#15 - 2014-11-30 11:34:38 UTC
What be a Huola?

I'm very many much like for you new hairstyle, most lovely Commander Kim.

Very suit and make for many pretty.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#16 - 2014-11-30 11:52:29 UTC
3ll3 wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Empty?

Ms Kim you say the Defenders fled in horror , mayhaps they mad a tactical retreat since they may have felt their ability to fight against the attack and so pulled back so that they might gather their forces so that it might be retaken, for only a fool fights a battle they cannot win.
But still I do believe some resistance was actually put up not that it prevented what came to pass.
3000 Pilots Died, 9000 Ships Destroed and 1000 Pods ripped open to the cold vacuum of space.
Combined with 250 Billion Isk spent that is a considerable and unacceptable loss, no I don;'t mean in financial means but in lives.

But then that's just my opinion.

I am sorry, Mr. Elle.
It was just my understanding of their words, in fact, it simply doesn't matter here if they fled or died. Their fortress has fallen. Huola is taken.

So called "Huola coalition" has failed and has been burned down.

But what does matter, is that the Imperials did a very good job, and deserve recognition for this deed.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#17 - 2014-11-30 11:56:48 UTC
Kellie Dusette wrote:
What be a Huola?

I'm very many much like for you new hairstyle, most lovely Commander Kim.

Very suit and make for many pretty.

Huola is an Imperial system, that was occupied by Minmatar militia and their pirate pets for too long, and it have been finally liberated.

Taraki Orani
BERSA Shipping Trading and Mining Co.
#18 - 2014-11-30 16:30:37 UTC
So you really hink that State just take Houla?

Well Federation just did not defended that space.. So you simply claimed it with low resistance.. and saying this a good fight and showing this like a hard won fight...

Just another flip show from state...

Diana Kim you are a good peon of state.. I salute you
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#19 - 2014-11-30 18:14:02 UTC
Taraki Orani wrote:
So you really hink that State just take Houla?

Well Federation just did not defended that space.. So you simply claimed it with low resistance.. and saying this a good fight and showing this like a hard won fight...

Just another flip show from state...

Diana Kim you are a good peon of state.. I salute you

EMPIRE.

For Maker's sake, who teaches gallenteans about environment? What do they know besides democracy, freedom and hedonism?...
Huola is the system of Amarr Empire, not of Caldari State, and was liberated from Minmatar occupation, not Gallentean.

You know, not the whole world is rotating about Gallente Prime, right? There are minmatars, amarr, and many others.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#20 - 2014-11-30 18:27:28 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

You know, not the whole world is rotating about Gallente Prime, right? There are minmatars, amarr, and many others.

.....and that's why the federation must be destroyed!

Sorry, I couldn't resist....

Big smile
123Next pageLast page