These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CODE. - New Order Decoded

First post
Author
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#321 - 2014-11-28 07:54:18 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:

Seriously though, I am impressed. The over the top crusades, brazen cowardice and relentless torrents of bad advice made for a perfect smokescreen. I, and so many others bought it all hook, line and sinker without suspecting the truth for a moment. Without being outed by his own organization this could have gone on for who knows how long? Some epic espionage work there. Pirate

There is a fine line, before you begin to reflect badly on the alliance. So we decided to burn the spy

A True Champion of High Security Space

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#322 - 2014-11-28 08:42:51 UTC
Well it was fun as long as it lasted.

I would like to take this moment to thank Veers for his magnificent trolling and all the ISK that came in it's wake. It's New Order spays like him who really make a difference in the war against bot-aspirancy and the criminals who illegally PvE in New Order territory without James 315's permission. Thank you Veers. I am sure James 315 is proud of you.

(To avoid possible problems with the TOS: I never said that Veers is my alt)
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#323 - 2014-11-28 09:18:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Do you also wonder who paid us to war dec Veers and why we didn't mind at all ? Blink

We'll be changing our tactics. Why would we pay war dec fees, if we can jump on wars as allies ? With all the kill rights we probably don't need a war at all, but it saves time to activate kr's. The first war we wont end after week 1, but we ll go for week 2. To much fun being at war with these Break a Spinning ship in Nourva guys. At least thats what they did the last 3 wars. Stay docked for weeks, undock like a few times during a war, get a quick kill and stay docked again. Effective and smart, I'll give you that. But skilled pvp, not really... Bear

And where did all the CODE guys go. As much as we saw you during EU prime time, we never see you again. Cry Did you guys got orders to stay docked and only play at USA TZ ? James should know, staying docked wont make this go away. I will remind you guys next year Blink.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#324 - 2014-11-28 13:24:59 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

The truth is always revealed my friend.

No one believes you. Everyone knows I oppose suicide ganking.

The truth will set you free. The New Order always wins, this includes showing off its super spais like yourself. More to drop in the coming days.

Does anyone believe this guy?

It's easier to believe him than to believe you are serious. You are clearly a smart guy Veers but some of the trolling you do is nonsense. There is no way a reasonably minded person would believe some of the stuff you claim to be truth.

I just see you as a forum alt whose main aim is to promote the new order. It kind of worked really. Even Gorilla was talking about joining CODE because of you!
John E Normus
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#325 - 2014-11-28 13:33:30 UTC
Veers is one of highsec's most valuable assets.

Shine in you crazy diamond.

Between Ignorance and Wisdom

Haedonism Bot
People for the Ethical Treatment of Rogue Drones
#326 - 2014-11-28 13:34:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Haedonism Bot
There has been speculation even in private New Order channels that Veers may in fact be a James 315 alt. I don't personally believe these rumors but it is certainly true that nobody in the past two years has done more to improve our public image and to discredit anti-Ganking than Veers has.

If he's doing it on purpose then he's a genius. If he's not, then he's a special kind of idiot.

www.everevolutionaryfront.blogspot.com

Vote Sabriz Adoudel and Tora Bushido for CSMX. Keep the Evil in EVE!

Steppa Musana
Doomheim
#327 - 2014-11-28 13:59:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Steppa Musana
Lol. Another thread ends up being about Veers.

And they say CODE are good at trolling? Veers just might be the most effective troll in New Eden history.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#328 - 2014-11-28 15:56:03 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Do you also wonder who paid us to war dec Veers and why we didn't mind at all ? Blink

We'll be changing our tactics. Why would we pay war dec fees, if we can jump on wars as allies ? With all the kill rights we probably don't need a war at all, but it saves time to activate kr's. The first war we wont end after week 1, but we ll go for week 2. To much fun being at war with these Break a Spinning ship in Nourva guys. At least thats what they did the last 3 wars. Stay docked for weeks, undock like a few times during a war, get a quick kill and stay docked again. Effective and smart, I'll give you that. But skilled pvp, not really... Bear

And where did all the CODE guys go. As much as we saw you during EU prime time, we never see you again. Cry Did you guys got orders to stay docked and only play at USA TZ ? James should know, staying docked wont make this go away. I will remind you guys next year Blink.

Ok...ignoring the hallucinatory ramblings that I am an alt of James 315 (compare writing styles for pete's sake, or listen to both of us on coms...it's an insane accusation), this post from Tora deserves review.

Who paid him to wardecc me? Was it Gorila Venzaga, anti-ganker leader and Grrr Veers connoisseur? Was it Mittens and the evil empire? Or was it, bear with me, CODE. Was this whole Marmite-Code war just an excuse for the real objective here, a joint anti-Veers campaign? Incredible, you may say, but never put anything past these folks. There is nothing that united their hatred more than a successful elite PvE player. Wouldn't surprise me if Code paid Tora to wardecc me. Who else would be stupid enough to wardecc a shell tax evasion corp?

I'm also amused by Tora's whining about CODE docking up during the war. It's not like there is another group, say the Marmite collective, for example, that uses, I don't know, THE EXACT SAME TACTICS. Everyone is real brave when blowing up AFK miners and haulers, and a lot less brave when the enemy ships shoot back.
Kev Ftw
The Filthy Few
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#329 - 2014-11-28 16:22:20 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Stay docked for weeks, undock like a few times during a war, get a quick kill and stay docked again. Effective and smart, I'll give you that. But skilled pvp, not really... Bear

Tell your gate camps to stop scattering for the nearest station as soon as we enter system, as has happened at least 4 times I can think of this war, and we might be more inclined to hunt Marmite instead of spinning ships in Nourv trying to think of new ways to pry your members off the jita undock.

Or do we all need to start training for Skiffs before they will shoot back?