These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CODE. - New Order Decoded

First post
Author
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#301 - 2014-11-28 03:18:03 UTC
Ned Thomas wrote:
admiral root wrote:
Zepher Helen Hawat wrote:
Said it before, I will say it again. Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore them, they will wither and die.

Generally I agree with you, but in this case why wouldn't we want Veers as the poster boy for the rebellion against us? I swear every time he posts James sells more shares in the New Order.

Would it be possible to buy shares on behalf of Veers? My next share purchase may be in his honor.

Absolutely - send the isk to James 315 and mail him to let him know who they're for.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

ForTheEmpire2014
Doomheim
#302 - 2014-11-28 04:25:31 UTC
I know who he really is. Funny that you ppl can't figure it out.
But keep on trollolling while thread after thread gets hijacked.

How's the War Going?

Well, Break-A-Wish Foundation has scored all the kills for CODE., recently a Legion in Jita.

Marmites 8 kills (50M )
CODE. 5 kills (411M isk)

(gets new bowl of popcorn...)
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#303 - 2014-11-28 04:27:17 UTC
Share the popcorn, dude.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#304 - 2014-11-28 04:47:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Veers Belvar
admiral root wrote:
Ned Thomas wrote:
admiral root wrote:
Zepher Helen Hawat wrote:
Said it before, I will say it again. Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore them, they will wither and die.

Generally I agree with you, but in this case why wouldn't we want Veers as the poster boy for the rebellion against us? I swear every time he posts James sells more shares in the New Order.

Would it be possible to buy shares on behalf of Veers? My next share purchase may be in his honor.

Absolutely - send the isk to James 315 and mail him to let him know who they're for.

No - this won't work...I already informed James 315 that I refuse shares, and he allocates them to another party. I won't dirty my hands with your corrupt operation.

As for the rest...and the rancid trolling accusations, let's focus on some facts.

1. I supported Marmite in their war with Code.
2. Tora plunged a knife in the back of an ally by wardeccing me for no reason.
3. I smashed Marmite and made Tora look like a fool.
4. Despite all the CODE whining and gnashing of teeth, they have found no way to harm me. They claim to enjoy it, but are in fact suffering from me, and multiple members have already given up and blocked me. Veers is winning, Code is losing and suffering. Loyalanon is on the verge of breaking.

Now my assessment of this war which I was dragged into by dint of the insane Marmite dec against me...

Marmite - a thoroughly cowardly bunch...camp Uedama looking for easy kills....dock up when real resistance arrives....love to go after weak PvE corps...thoroughgoing cowards, but at least they don't suicide gank. And lol at merc campers fitting warp stabs to their ships. Big smile

So why don't I support them? Because -

Code - the villainy and scum of Eve online. A group of suicide ganking criminals who portray themselves as heroes struggling against "bot aspirancy." Their stated goal is to punish AFK play (and what is wrong with mining or hauling AFK?). Their goal is to make PvE in highsec impossible - and force everyone into lowsec or nullsec. They mainly target new and casual players, and are a stain on New Eden. Intertwined with their anti-highsec agenda is the collection of rage and tears, often on coms, and they were prolific supporters of the "bonus rooms" (their leader, James 315, has criticized CCP for cracking down on real life harassment). In short, a group of REALLY BAD people.

So, in sum, supporting Marmite is a no brainer, even with their idiotic decision to backstab an ally. I'd love for a Marmite diplo to reach out to me to resolve this...Tora is obviously too consumed with hatred to be of use.

Fundamentally though, it's worth examining why we need groups like Code and Marmite. What do they accomplish? How do they help the game? All they do is make it harder for the real heroes to play. The mission runners who bravely fight day after day to collect isk to keep the economy flowing. The miners who gather the materials to build our ships and mods. The haulers who keep prices low throughout highsec. The incursions runners who stop the Sansha invasions. The good guys, the people we should be trying to HELP not DRIVE OUT OF BUSINESS.

CODE and Marmite both do the opposite, and make highsec a worse place. We should chase them out of the game, or at least out of highsec. We need fewer griefers, and more real players.
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#305 - 2014-11-28 05:05:25 UTC  |  Edited by: 412nv Yaken
Veers Belvar wrote:

4. Despite all the CODE whining and gnashing of teeth, they have found no way to harm me. They claim to enjoy it, but are in fact suffering from me, and multiple members have already given up and blocked me. Veers is winning, Code is losing and suffering. Loyalanon is on the verge of breaking.

Why would we harm a fellow brother. Veers, you were bumping in a freighter fleet last night and in the gank fleet on your alt. This double act has gone far enough as your making a fool of yourself.

Time to come clean and let the great 315 bless you and cleanse you of your Anti Ganking sins once again.

EDIT: lrn to quote text

A True Champion of High Security Space

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#306 - 2014-11-28 05:07:18 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
(and what is wrong with mining or hauling AFK?)... We need fewer griefers, and more real players.

Because AFK people are real players. Roll

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#307 - 2014-11-28 05:09:06 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Why would we harm a fellow brother. Veers, you were bumping in a freighter fleet last night and in the gank fleet on your alt. This double act has gone far enough as your making a fool of yourself.

Time to come clean and let the great 315 bless you and cleanse you of your Anti Ganking sins once again.

Ha! Liar! Proof?
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#308 - 2014-11-28 05:09:57 UTC
admiral root wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
(and what is wrong with mining or hauling AFK?)... We need fewer griefers, and more real players.

Because AFK people are real players. Roll

It's not like they are perma AFK...what do you gain by forcing people to be at keyboard while mining or hauling?
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#309 - 2014-11-28 05:51:21 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Ha! Liar! Proof?

I have proof of screenshots, though its against the EULA to share ALT account details or claim to know someone, even though we all know the truth.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#310 - 2014-11-28 05:52:28 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Ha! Liar! Proof?

I have proof of screenshots, though its against the EULA to share ALT account details or claim to know someone, even though we all know the truth.

Roll

Not even a good troll. Would Loyalanon approve?
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#311 - 2014-11-28 05:54:53 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

Ha! Liar! Proof?

Roll

Not even a good troll. Would Loyalanon approve?

Mate, whos trolling.

The truth is always revealed my friend.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#312 - 2014-11-28 06:00:45 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

No one believes you. Everyone knows I oppose suicide ganking.
412nv Yaken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#313 - 2014-11-28 06:04:40 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

The truth will set you free. The New Order always wins, this includes showing off its super spais like yourself. More to drop in the coming days.

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#314 - 2014-11-28 06:07:34 UTC
Dear marmites. Please get killed by Break-A-Wish skiffs more.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#315 - 2014-11-28 06:09:51 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

The truth will set you free. The New Order always wins, this includes showing off its super spais like yourself. More to drop in the coming days.

Does anyone believe this guy?
Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#316 - 2014-11-28 06:32:58 UTC
So much suddenly makes sense.
Well played, sir. You had me fooled for months.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#317 - 2014-11-28 06:36:21 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
So much suddenly makes sense.
Well played, sir. You had me fooled for months.

A new low for code - accusing PvE players of being Code spies. Roll
Bianca Silver
Division 13
#318 - 2014-11-28 07:04:42 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

I'm inclined to believe him.

I dunno what it is but for a lil while now since I've been following your crusades I keep getting that odd feeling in the pit of my malnurished belly that something's just not right about you. Shocked

I can't quite put my finger on it though, and wouldn't attempt to for personal health reasons (unless you're paying), but 412's story seems possible and wouldn't be unusual. This is eve afterall. Smile
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#319 - 2014-11-28 07:05:41 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

What's not to believe?

Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#320 - 2014-11-28 07:50:19 UTC
Bianca Silver wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
412nv Yaken wrote:

Mate, whos trolling.

I'm inclined to believe him.

I dunno what it is but for a lil while now since I've been following your crusades I keep getting that odd feeling in the pit of my malnurished belly that something's just not right about you. Shocked

I can't quite put my finger on it though, and wouldn't attempt to for personal health reasons (unless you're paying), but 412's story seems possible and wouldn't be unusual. This is eve afterall. Smile

Methinks the Veers doth protest too much.

Seriously though, I am impressed. The over the top crusades, brazen cowardice and relentless torrents of bad advice made for a perfect smokescreen. I, and so many others bought it all hook, line and sinker without suspecting the truth for a moment. Without being outed by his own organization this could have gone on for who knows how long? Some epic espionage work there. Pirate

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.