These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

42 mil SP pilot LF Wormhole corporation [EUTZ]

Author
Jennifer McAkz
Fistful of Finns
#1 - 2014-11-23 08:41:48 UTC
Like the title says, I'm looking for a wormhole corporation (or perhaps something else? Surprise me Twisted)

About me,

I live in Finland
I'm a student (which means that sometimes I might have to disappear for a couple days, otherwise I try to log in at least once a day)
I like to shoot stuff (that moves)
I'm usually a quiet person on comms, though I like to listen people
RL > Internet spaceships

What I'm looking for
PvP (Small gang = goooooood)
Ability to make ISK with other people (Solo relic & data site running is good isk but man its boring)
Strong EUTZ please, even though I might not be a social butterfly, I don't want to be alone ether

Questions? Convo / send me a mail / reply to this post and I will get back to you.

Oh, and I don't currently possess any alts.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jennifer_McAkz

Happy hunting o7
RENEGADE SOLARIS
Patriarch Of Destruction
Solyaris Chtonium
#2 - 2014-11-23 08:57:40 UTC
Jennifer McAkz wrote:
Like the title says, I'm looking for a wormhole corporation (or perhaps something else? Surprise me Twisted)

About me,

I live in Finland
I'm a student (which means that sometimes I might have to disappear for a couple days, otherwise I try to log in at least once a day)
I like to shoot stuff (that moves)
I'm usually a quiet person on comms, though I like to listen people
RL > Internet spaceships

What I'm looking for
PvP (Small gang = goooooood)
Ability to make ISK with other people (Solo relic & data site running is good isk but man its boring)
Strong EUTZ please, even though I might not be a social butterfly, I don't want to be alone ether

Questions? Convo / send me a mail / reply to this post and I will get back to you.

Oh, and I don't currently possess any alts.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jennifer_McAkz

Happy hunting o7

Hey there i think we might be what your looking for, we do small gang stuff are really relaxed about log on times etc. We have exploration guys that team up or go on there own its up to you mainly we are eu based but have guys all over aus and us tz. We are friendly laid back and active accross the board.
we live in amarr space npc null and have a worm hole we use all to entertain our self plus have some miners and stuff like that if you into it. email me in game for more info.
Hugh Knight
Scordite Syndicate
Raravathian Mining and Logistics
#3 - 2014-11-23 12:20:39 UTC
Hi,

We are a w-space corp also roam lowsec and null too. small gang is what we run. you can make a lot of isk too. look me up or send me a mail. we are mostly EU but also have some NA guys too.
Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
#4 - 2014-11-24 05:56:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Horak Thor
Why go to WH space, when you can live with us, Roam Null Low and WH's from the convenience of a station making mad isks.

The following is just the basic spiel.

"Want to PVP?
- Ranked as one of the top 700 PVP corps of all time
- Low/Null/Wh PVP
- Part of a Coalition fighting RUS in Null
- Currently fighting for Moons and Pocos in Molden heath
- Multiple Daily fleets
- In FW for those that want immediate PVP 10J away

Want to make money?
- Only Player ran Mission agency ingame "PANDORA"
- we live in 0.1 lowsec with great anomolies.
- 2 jumps from nullsec and within 8 Jumps of Geminate, Etherium reach,great wildlands for a great range of easily reachable Null anomolies.
- Alt Indy alliance is based 2 jumps away in highsec island for Manufacturing, mining.
- Own 20 POCOS of all different types for 0% tax PI"

So basically we are a very EU heavy corp (expect 15-20guys daily eu prime) with some US AU guys, we've known each other for years and most are aged 35>50 (although im 24 and a student myself).
We like to have a beer and chillout on comms together but also role BS triage fleets and such.
Once your settled you'll have something to do every time you log on and if your the type that likes them, a few non compulsory timers a day, be it hitting pos's defending or just helping our blues fight RUS guys in Null.
Day to day we role 5 -10 man fleets, but can field 25-30 for the more organized fights.

Send me a mail/convo or join in game channel "triad agency"

Jennifer McAkz
Fistful of Finns
#5 - 2014-11-24 16:49:25 UTC
Still searching
Zarvia Caldera
Shadow Legion X
Seriously Suspicious
#6 - 2014-11-25 03:59:19 UTC
Pizza

Take a look: Recruitment Post

KB: 123

Questions. Comments, Concerns? Stop by "Team Pizza"
Casual Genius
Bad Influence
Azure Citizen
#7 - 2014-11-25 06:18:51 UTC
Hyvää huomenta ! :)

Finally someone from the EU searching for a WH based corp again :)

check our recruitment Topic ! If you need additional informations, feel free to join our ingame public channel or mail me.

Casual Genius
Lizike
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2014-11-25 09:43:32 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=386299&find=unread

Anomalous Existence is currently recruiting active pilots we are a c2 pvp corp, that has a us tz and a eu tz