These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Shut down

Author
Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#1 - 2014-07-22 02:52:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Crimson Draufgange
Shutting down
Sent: 2015.08.27 19:35
To: Extreme Overkill Inc.,

Hey guys,

It is with great sadness that I write this mail. I've given it some time, and the current situation of the corp has not changed. In fact, it has gotten worse. There are several reason that I will be shutting OVRKL down.

1. 90%+ of the corp does not log on and play actively.
2. Nobody is joining corp, and out of those that do, they join and never log in again and end up getting kicked anyway for inactivity.
3. I, Crimson Draufgange, am a college student. I find it difficult to fully apply myself in my schoolwork and corp at the same time. If I focus my energy on one, the other suffers. As I've always said, real life always comes first.

Over the course of the next few days, I will be shutting down and purging all of OVRKL (everyone gets kicked). Once this is done and OVRKL has shut down completely, I will be joining MASS A DEATH. You guys can follow if you wish, or you can go your own separate ways.

We had a great run. Being in this corp and playing the game with all of you has been a blast from the start. However, all good things must come to an end. It has been an honor to fly with every single one of you.

OVRKL will most likely be 100% shut down by this weekend.

o7

- Crimson Draufgange

My Velator is overpowered.

"I use my hairgel to tackle my targets because it has a long lasting firm hold." - Me.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#2 - 2014-07-23 20:40:40 UTC
Recruitment is still open. We are bringing in members every day. Corp activity is on the rise!

"I use my hairgel to tackle my targets because it has a long lasting firm hold." - Me.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#3 - 2014-07-25 03:45:34 UTC
We are still looking for pilots. It doesn't matter how new or old you may be, if you meet the requirments, you can join! Big smile

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#4 - 2014-07-28 04:20:07 UTC
The GalMil is now T4 as of this writing and we're making tons of ISK! Join us in our road to wealth and prosperity and have tons of fun along the way!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#5 - 2014-08-01 05:59:33 UTC
We bashed an IHUB today. Kehjari is now Gallente!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#6 - 2014-08-05 06:03:05 UTC
We are still actively recruiting. Our numbers are steadily rising.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#7 - 2014-08-10 03:05:41 UTC
We're still active and still recruiting.

We're currently looking for recruiters and FC's. if you are either of those, send me an in-game mail if you're interested.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#8 - 2014-08-17 01:22:59 UTC
Still recruiting.

We're also still looking for FC's and recruiters. If you want to be an FC, EO is a great starting place for you.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#9 - 2014-10-09 04:17:35 UTC
Long time no bump. We're still recruiting!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#10 - 2014-10-10 15:46:31 UTC
We're still recruiting. Now would be a great time to join the GalMil!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#11 - 2014-10-11 20:53:51 UTC
We're still looking for members. If you're looking to fill an important role in a corp, EO is the place for you! We need FCs and more recruiters.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#12 - 2014-10-14 19:26:32 UTC
If everyone knew what they were missing out on, everyone would jump at the chance to join a GalMil corp.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#13 - 2014-10-16 01:30:17 UTC
Hey guys, guess what time it is...

Bump o'clock!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#14 - 2014-11-06 04:47:18 UTC
Major corp update. We're still recruiting!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#15 - 2014-11-08 19:39:37 UTC
Thread has successfully been bumped off station! Quick, blap it, before it burns back!

Lord Valik
Blue Nova Republic
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#16 - 2014-11-09 18:10:02 UTC
Bump o'clock!
Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#17 - 2014-11-13 23:40:47 UTC
Lord Valik wrote:
Bump o'clock!

Crimson Draufgange has ended Lord Valik's 1 bump streak.

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#18 - 2014-11-16 17:56:25 UTC
Still recruiting!

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#19 - 2014-11-18 18:52:04 UTC
- Insert generic bump saying here. -

Crimson Draufgange
The Seven Shadows
Scotch And Tea.
#20 - 2014-11-21 02:58:53 UTC
We're in an alliance now! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

123Next pageLast page