These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Alliance Tournament Medals

First post
Author
Turelus
Utassi Security
#1 - 2014-10-20 16:26:11 UTC
Just wondering if there was an update on the medals we were said to be getting for taking part in the tournament this year?

Quote:
This year we will also give all participants in the Alliance Tournament a medal to show their participation.

Taken from here ATXII Information.

We never ended up getting the cards from last years tournament so I am hoping that these medals don't end up going the same way.

Turelus CEO Utassi Security

Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#2 - 2014-10-23 17:01:15 UTC
I'm curious about this as well. I know the art assets for the Rattlesnake skin wouldn't be ready until November, but the Medals (and other prizes) I haven't heard anything about since the tournament ended.

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

Shasz
Angels of Anarchy
#3 - 2014-10-31 15:34:42 UTC
I'm pretty sure I got my medal a few weeks ago - I was wondering about prizes one day too and found it there on my char sheet. It wasn't set public yet, so I had to go find it and do that.

Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#4 - 2014-11-05 05:18:52 UTC
Shasz wrote:
I'm pretty sure I got my medal a few weeks ago - I was wondering about prizes one day too and found it there on my char sheet. It wasn't set public yet, so I had to go find it and do that.



Just checked, and I have none. Nothing. So maybe you're just special or something. :P

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

Mystic Rebel
Russian Thunder Squad
WE FORM V0LTA
#5 - 2014-11-05 16:21:14 UTC
Considering I don't have one either, most likely that dude saw a previous AT medal.
lolcorpholder alt
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-11-05 17:51:54 UTC
Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#7 - 2014-11-05 18:27:11 UTC
Well, considering it's just medals (already part of the game), PLEX (also part of the game), and ship skin blueprints (which we knew were going to be a bit delayed since it's a new art asset), I doubt there'd be any real legal ramifications. The only issue currently is the absolute silence. At least in the aforementioned threads there were responses to questions. Here, silence.

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

lolcorpholder alt
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2014-11-05 19:02:45 UTC
Shimozu Shinta wrote:
Well, considering it's just medals (already part of the game), PLEX (also part of the game), and ship skin blueprints (which we knew were going to be a bit delayed since it's a new art asset), I doubt there'd be any real legal ramifications. The only issue currently is the absolute silence. At least in the aforementioned threads there were responses to questions. Here, silence.



Well, seems like this is the new ccp we are dealing with

see also: language channels
Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#9 - 2014-11-05 19:10:32 UTC
Hell, I'd be happier just with some sort of timeline or response or communication of any sort. At least that way I can tell everyone else on the team what to expect. Instead, here we are, two months later, with no idea when we should expect anything.

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

Shasz
Angels of Anarchy
#10 - 2014-11-12 22:32:52 UTC
Shimozu Shinta wrote:
Shasz wrote:
I'm pretty sure I got my medal a few weeks ago - I was wondering about prizes one day too and found it there on my char sheet. It wasn't set public yet, so I had to go find it and do that.



Just checked, and I have none. Nothing. So maybe you're just special or something. :P


My bad, it was a corp awarded medal. I didn't even notice.

Nothing from CCP yet - sorry.
CCP Falcon
#11 - 2014-11-18 17:47:59 UTC
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delays on this, was just made aware of it. Remaining prizes will be delivered within the next few days.

<3

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#12 - 2014-11-18 18:35:24 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delays on this, was just made aware of it. Remaining prizes will be delivered within the next few days.

<3


Glad we finally have a response and a tentative timeline. Thanks for replying, and hopefully next time the communication about prize delivery will be better communicated (either up front, or afterwards) to avoid all of these duplicate posts.

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

Joe D'Trader
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2014-11-19 02:19:22 UTC
So... How many prize ships does Test get because of this delay?
Turelus
Utassi Security
#14 - 2014-11-19 12:46:09 UTC
Thanks Falcon. :)

Turelus CEO Utassi Security

Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#15 - 2014-11-19 14:46:53 UTC
Joe D'Trader wrote:
So... How many prize ships does Test get because of this delay?


Exactly as many as we get because we were both eliminated in the same round. Blink

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

CCP Falcon
#16 - 2014-11-21 18:23:06 UTC
All taken care of Smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#17 - 2014-11-21 18:32:34 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
All taken care of Smile

Thanks again! Just, it'd be nice if there was a timeline of when to expect prizes sent out either with the rules (in the prizes section perhaps) or once the tournament is over.

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

Laurici
British Petroleum Industrial
#18 - 2014-11-21 21:53:06 UTC
People in no holes barred haven't received their medals. Just because we got headshotted and don't have anything to hang the medal around, doesn't mean we don't want them.

Thanks in advance.
Shimozu Shinta
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#19 - 2014-11-21 22:08:41 UTC
Laurici wrote:
People in no holes barred haven't received their medals. Just because we got headshotted and don't have anything to hang the medal around, doesn't mean we don't want them.

Thanks in advance.

I've been unable to log in and confirm whether or not I have my medal, so hopefully it's just an oversight, or perhaps they forgot to do the medals?

TNT Alliance Tournament XII Team Captain

Worst. Goalie. Ever. - Fanfest 2015

Plejaden
Casalt Corp
CAStabouts
#20 - 2014-11-21 22:30:43 UTC
So my team got 20 rattlesnake victory edition BPOs which seems very generous, but we also sense a slight mistake here Roll

As no one else mentioned that so far i assume we are either the only team that got gifted by an unlimited supply of skinned rattlesnake or everyone else is busy turning every rattlesnake in sight into a skined one and copy them like crazy.
123Next pageLast page