These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Attention Citizens of High Sec

First post
Author
Revis Owen
Krigmakt Elite
Safety.
#141 - 2014-11-11 16:15:25 UTC
Tyyler DURden wrote:

[rabblerabblerabble]
You have the financial backing, tactical know-how and more then enough pilots to put a dent in these botters.
[rabble]

If you are a smart capsuleer, you know that recalcitrant bot-aspirants can only be handled with anti-matter, but against bots we also have the resource of reporting them as a EULA violation.

If you are a smarter capsuleer, you understand the concept of prioritizing targets in a target-rich environment due to finite resources. I know we, the New Order, are very effective with the resources we have and so it does seem like we are everywhere with infinite resources. But in fact we have to deal with prioritizing finite resources just like everyone else does.

If you are an even smarter capsuleer, you then realize that the more we utilize the reporting system against botters, the more of our finite resources can be spread on bot-aspirants.

Now, you are an even smarter capsuleer after reading this, if you understand the economic concept presented.

Agent of the New Order http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html If you do not have a current Mining Permit, please contact me for issuance.

Black Pedro
Mine.
#142 - 2014-11-11 16:50:27 UTC
Tyyler DURden wrote:

You seem to have missed the point of this entire thread, OP asked for help identifying people that dont follow your rules, I pointed out some of the biggest violaters.

Well, then help identify them, not point in a vague general direction. Submit a report through the proper channels.

Don't come here and make some general "there be botters in them ice belts" contribution with no names or places. Who do you think are top priority for these wardecs, if not such bot-aspirants?

And we do destroy them, and I have no doubt this new wardec arm of the New Order will continue to this glorious tradition of exploding mining fleets, big and small, that are not Code-compliant.

But as I explained above, our mandate is to enforce the Code in all of highsec, and hold all citizens of James 315's space to account for a better future for everyone. We are not a tool for you to clear your ice belts of your competition. Now it is true, that these two goals may align in some cases, so that is the purpose of this thread - sharing actionable intelligence with the New Order of non-compliant behaviour in highsec.
Haedonism Bot
People for the Ethical Treatment of Rogue Drones
#143 - 2014-11-11 16:52:00 UTC
Tyyler DURden wrote:
I'm gonna help out the OP and at the same time help get this thread back on the right track.
I shall now bring something to your attention just as you asked in the start of this thread.
Bots. Yes I said it. Bots. Huge giant bot fleets all over new eden. All you have to do is undock in virtually any kind of ship and if it is capable of spaceflight you should be able to navigate to an ice belt where you are sure to find....... bots.Real actual bots.

Some of these bot fleets are easy to identify due to the sequential naming schemes they have adopted. Others may require a bit more investigation. Apparently your boss James 315 has eyes and ears everywhere, so its possible you already know who these bots are.

Maybe its time to give the month old retriever pilots, pods, shuttles and empty freighters a break for the time being and actually do what your self-appointed mandate calls for you to do. Besides the recent proc fleet being bombed to smithereens it seems like the campaign to rid new eden of actual botting players gets put on the back burner in favor of tear collecting and the other assorted villany that code and its associates are accused of on a daily basis.

I believe I can speak for more then a few citizens of hi-sec when I say we are ready to see if you can put your money where your mouth is and do the job you claim to be doing.
You have the financial backing, tactical know-how and more then enough pilots to put a dent in these botters.What more do you need?

The code always wins, right?
So what have you got to lose?

While I appreciate your input, CODE has been combating botters from the beginning, continues to do so today, and will do so until the end. If you have a more specific target in mind then let us know and we will see what we can do.

Some sorts of bots we are cool with though. Like Hedonism Bots (I hope).

www.everevolutionaryfront.blogspot.com

Vote Sabriz Adoudel and Tora Bushido for CSMX. Keep the Evil in EVE!

lordribble Auduin
CEC Group
#144 - 2014-11-11 17:08:52 UTC
Alastair Ormand wrote:
Haedonism Bot wrote:
Alastair Ormand wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Alastair Ormand wrote:
I've been successfully ganked once. And they failed the second time. Both times I wasn't offered a permit at any point. Both times I was at my keyboard and I've never botted.

But you just admitted that you had no permit, so you are clearly guilty. I recommend you contact your local New Order Agent and purchase one immediately.

Guilty of what exactly?

Violating the Code by mining without a permit in highsec obviously.

Read all about it at www.minerbumping.com

Where I mine, Amarr owns sovereignty and therefore sets the laws of the area. I undock and don't die to the local police and therefore I must be acting within their laws. You however trigger a police response enforcing your law in someone elses soverignty (namely 0.5 security systems and above, policed by CONCORD). I will not follow the laws set by CODE and I hope many others wont.

You are no more than thugs and deserve to be treated as such.

I agree with you 100%. I have never bought a permit. I shall never buy one. I have a small corp of miners on my alt that is anti code.we mine high sec ever day. So code shall not rule us. If we see code on roams I shoot on site and ask questions later.
Black Pedro
Mine.
#145 - 2014-11-11 17:10:59 UTC
lordribble Auduin wrote:

I agree with you 100%. I have never bought a permit. I shall never buy one. I have a small corp of miners on my alt that is anti code.we mine high sec ever day. So code shall not rule us. If we see code on roams I shoot on site and ask questions later.

I am curious, what questions do you typically ask after these incidents?
Black Pedro
Mine.
#146 - 2014-11-11 17:23:28 UTC
Steppa Musana wrote:

Ask yourselves: Why won't they wardec him? If you are logical, reasonable and rational you know the answer. For those that don't fit that bill, I'll break it down simply for you: It's because they don't want him following them around, catching their stragglers and impededing their operations. They are scared of him. The great CODE alliance, creators of content, just as bad as any carebear. Cowards that limit their own content because they fear their opponent.

So your main argument is that because CODE. has sufficient resources, it should wardec a 1-man (ok, 3-man) self-proclaimed rebel corporation because he asked for it? And if they choose not to do so, you conclude it is because they are scared?

It seems to me unlikely that the "fear" of having a single additional pilot gunning for them, above the dozens perhaps, hundreds of pilots that are already in a wardec with the CODE. alliance is of any consequence. Isn't it more logical and rational that those resources are better spent wardeccing a larger, non-compliant corporation, than squandered on the pointless wardec of single player corporation, whose credentials as "a rebel" are dubious at best?

But this is all really off topic. Perhaps you know of some real rebels that are worthy of a wardec?
lordribble Auduin
CEC Group
#147 - 2014-11-11 17:24:39 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
lordribble Auduin wrote:

I am curious, what questions do you typically ask after these incidents?

That all depends on the situation.
Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#148 - 2014-11-11 18:16:47 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
It seems to me unlikely that the "fear" of having a single additional pilot gunning for them, above the dozens perhaps, hundreds of pilots that are already in a wardec with the CODE. alliance is of any consequence.

Take the 100s of carebearing players you are deciding to "fight" against and arrange them into a table, ordered by total number of kills per player so far in 2014.

Then, take the bottom 90% of those players and combine their total kills into a single figure.

I bet I have more kills so far this year on my own Twisted

Black Pedro wrote:
Isn't it more logical and rational that those resources are better spent wardeccing a larger, non-compliant corporation, than squandered on the pointless wardec of single player corporation

If you want to get easy carebear kills then your plan of action is sensible. A war dec against me would be too hard for you guys to benefit from. I'd get more fun out of it. This is the real reason you don't want to dec me.

Black Pedro wrote:
whose credentials as "a rebel" are dubious at best?

Does this mean I have your permission to haul my stuff without a permit? P
Tyr Sigmundr
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#149 - 2014-11-11 18:51:04 UTC
Haedonism Bot wrote:

Confirming Haedonism Bot is the only legal Bot.

Sabriz for CSMX! A vote for Tora is a vote for Theme Park High Sec.

Tyyler DURden
Mordechai and Sons Distribution Co.
#150 - 2014-11-11 20:01:42 UTC
Thanks for all the replys everyone. It might have been easier to just decline my challenge and admit its harder and more expensive to try to fight botting then it is to shoot afk people.

As per request for actionable intell, and please dont take this the wrong way, I think all you need to do is UNDOCK!!!

You will find hi-sec space full of people breaking the rules you set forth for them to follow.
Why do you need to create a thread asking for such specific target information when all you have to do is undock and take a look around?
I'll bet you could find these people without leaving the system you're in.
That guy sittin outside the station for the last hour.... probably afk. He is a target.
This other guy in local using naughty langauge? We gotta keep it clean right? He is a target. Go get him.
All these people running missions, incursions, salvaging, hauling and mining without permits? Non compliants. Get em.
You know what the best part about all of this is? We're talkin about almost every other person you encounter in hi-sec.
That has got to be the most target rich enviroment in the history of target rich enviroments.

With all these possible targets it leads me to wonder about the need for a "help us find people to blow up thread",or maybe this is really just another " hey look at us were still here" thread.

Tyyler DURden says "use soap"

KaKaR0TT goku NINC
DQ-Alpha
#151 - 2014-11-11 20:36:58 UTC
Tyr Sigmundr wrote:
Haedonism Bot wrote:

Confirming Haedonism Bot is the only legal Bot.

Maybe we should read Minerbumping.com's latest post. I believe we have someone on the site is pulling off Clint Eastwood Quotes. Dang, I wish I had bawls to find out who that guy is and give him "The Rebel's Salute" that's our version for the "Tip of the Hat."

http://imgur.com/0RVYKcD

BOB Yesterday, CODE Today, Freedom Tomorrow.

Black Pedro
Mine.
#152 - 2014-11-11 21:56:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Black Pedro
Renegade Heart wrote:

Take the 100s of carebearing players you are deciding to "fight" against and arrange them into a table, ordered by total number of kills per player so far in 2014.

Then, take the bottom 90% of those players and combine their total kills into a single figure.

If you want to get easy carebear kills then your plan of action is sensible. A war dec against me would be too hard for you guys to benefit from. I'd get more fun out of it. This is the real reason you don't want to dec me.

Tyyler DURden wrote:
Thanks for all the replys everyone. It might have been easier to just decline my challenge and admit its harder and more expensive to try to fight botting then it is to shoot afk people.

Ok, I don't get where all the Space Bushido nonsense is coming from. The New Halaima Code of Conduct is not a document designed to produce "gud fights" all over highsec. The mission of the New Order is not to provide fair and balanced PvP to the denizens of our space, or respond to the "dares" of highsec miners. The New Order is in a war against the risk-adverse carebears of highsec, not honourable space samurais like yourselves.

Now, Renegade Heart, I appreciate your sentiments, but if you want to be seen as a fierce highsec PvPer, it is you that should take the initiative to find the ISK (or a sponsor) to wardec your target. Do you think, I don't know say Cannibal Kane, demeans himself by trying to goad his war targets into deccing him first? No, he does not. He pays the fee like a man and proceeds to turn his enemies into space dust.

And Tyyler, I get that you think that how the New Order operates isn't "challenging" enough, but really these appeals to some Space Bushido code of honour are quite silly on your part. It only serves to make you look butthurt. If you really want to affect change in the game start an organized effort to combat these fleets you dislike: sponsor something, either with your friends or corp, or if you lack the contacts, a more public contest. Put up a prize or something to help motivate people - I am sure even some New Order gankers could be made interested if you can put aside your antipathy. Start an in-game channel, make a blog, do SOMETHING to get you closer to your desire of less multiboxers in ice belts, something other than childish taunting on the forums.
Renegade Heart
Doomheim
#153 - 2014-11-11 22:09:19 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
Now, Renegade Heart, I appreciate your sentiments, but if you want to be seen as a fierce highsec PvPer, it is you that should take the initiative to find the ISK (or a sponsor) to wardec your target. Do you think, I don't know say Cannibal Kane, demeans himself by trying to goad his war targets into deccing him first? No, he does not. He pays the fee like a man and proceeds to turn his enemies into space dust.

I am not particularly bothered what I am seen as if I am honest with you. Just playing a game and having fun. Really though, the hauler permit thing, which you never responded about is something I find quite amusing. But mining and hauling are only two forms of PvP. There are others too. You have freighter wreck popping, ganker loot thievery, thrasher stalking, and I guess war dec allying to add to the list, and of course many other things!

It is certainly true that CODE provide great content to high sec Smile
Paynus Maiassus
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#154 - 2014-11-11 22:15:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Paynus Maiassus
How do I report this post as repetitive?

13. Spamming is prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or nonsensical post that has no substance and is often designed to annoy other forum users.

17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread..
Tyyler DURden
#155 - 2014-11-12 00:32:45 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
Renegade Heart wrote:

Tyyler DURden wrote:

Ok, I don't get where all the Space Bushido nonsense is coming from. The New Halaima Code of Conduct is not a document designed to produce "gud fights" all over highsec. The mission of the New Order is not to provide fair and balanced PvP to the denizens of our space, or respond to the "dares" of highsec miners. The New Order is in a war against the risk-adverse carebears of highsec, not honourable space samurais like yourselves.

And Tyyler, I get that you think that how the New Order operates isn't "challenging" enough, but really these appeals to some Space Bushido code of honour are quite silly on your part. It only serves to make you look butthurt. If you really want to affect change in the game start an organized effort to combat these fleets you dislike: sponsor something, either with your friends or corp, or if you lack the contacts, a more public contest. Put up a prize or something to help motivate people - I am sure even some New Order gankers could be made interested if you can put aside your antipathy. Start an in-game channel, make a blog, do SOMETHING to get you closer to your desire of less multiboxers in ice belts, something other than childish taunting on the forums.

Dude seriously, WTF are you talkin about? where is all the space bushido crap coming from? Or the stuff about affecting change? I make a couple posts calling out your inability to actually combat botting in a meaningfull way and that is what you come up with. I dont have issues with botters, multiboxers or the like, thats YOUR platform.

This thread was started by your people asking for help in finding targets to wardec. I suggested the botting fleets that can be found all over. What followed was a bunch of excuses of why you cant or wont combat the bots you so despise.

I eagerly await your responses and accusations of weird space honour and harbouring grudges against various demographics of the eve playerbase.

John E Normus
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#156 - 2014-11-12 05:02:26 UTC
Dear CODE. wardec corporation,

This is what happens when you ask the forums anything. In the future, don't.

Hugs and kisses,
John

Between Ignorance and Wisdom

CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#157 - 2014-11-12 06:44:37 UTC
John E Normus wrote:

This is what happens when you ask the forums anything. In the future, don't.

Hugs and kisses,
John

Can I ask about where you misplaced your goggles?

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#158 - 2014-11-12 07:06:01 UTC
John E Normus wrote:

This is what happens when you ask John E Normus anything. In the future, don't.

Hugs and kisses,
John

FYP. P

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Black Pedro
Mine.
#159 - 2014-11-12 09:40:10 UTC
Renegade Heart wrote:
It is certainly true that CODE provide great content to high sec Smile

Well I am glad we could work all this out. I wish you the best in your highsec content generation escapades and am glad you are profiting from the high quality content that flows from the Code.

Tyyler DURden wrote:
Dude seriously, WTF are you talkin about?

Now, Tyyler I don't even know where to start with you but I think where ever I chose, it would bring us even more off topic. So instead I will just suggest that you sit back, and let the tsunami of New Order emergent content that is sweeping through highsec wash over you like a gentle wave. Revel in the conflict, like our friend Ms. Heart, and try to put aside your preconceived notions of "honour" and "fairness". All non-compliants are fair game in New Order territory, so perhaps you have seen someone (other than generic multiboxing ice miners that you have been on about) violating the Code near you? If so, please get a message to the Glorious Revolutionary Armed Forces of Highsec, either directly or via their tipline as outlined in the OP.

If you see something people, say something.
Tyyler DURden
#160 - 2014-11-12 13:57:50 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
We dont kill bots.Well, we did like once,but other then that we dont. We combat botters in another way, by blowing up virtually everyone else.

Oh ok thanks Pedro, It took a while but we finally got that cleared up. I was afraid you were going to respond to my post again by going off on weird tangents about space honour and multiboxer angst. Perhaps you should take Johns advice and just let this thread go off to whereever tired old code threads go to die.

Hey I see there is another one started up already, maybe I'll see you over there.