These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

The 116 Amarrian Loyalist of the Year Awards, Sponsored by PIE Inc.

Author
Shaikar
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#1 - 2014-11-09 23:28:51 UTC
The last year has seen capsuleers work on behalf of the Empire across the cluster, from the Crusade against Matari aggression, the ongoing stabilisation of Providence, the recent Imperial research effort into the Sleepers and a hundred other projects both peaceful and martial.

As such it is with great pleasure that we announce PIE's ongoing sponsorship of the Amarrian Loyalist of the Year Awards will be resuming for a fifth year. As before, two awards will be presented:

Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year:
To be presented to the Amarrian, Khanid or Ni-Kunni pod pilot deemed to have achieved the most on behalf of the Empire during the last twelve months. The winner will receive a Navy Issue Apocalypse provided by PIE Inc.

Loyal Servant of the Year:
To be presented to the non-Amarrian pod pilot deemed to have furthered the aims of the Empire the most during the last twelve months. The winner will receive a Navy Issue Harbinger provided by PIE Inc.

We are now accepting nominations for both of these awards. Anyone not currently a member of PIE may nominate pilots for the appropriate award, however you may not nominate either yourself, a member of your current corporation or a current member of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris alliance. Nominations should be submitted either publically to this thread or privately as an evemail to myself and Admiral Ascentior. Nominations should include the nominee's details and a brief description of why you think they deserve to win. Nominations will close at 12:00 on 7th December, YC 116.

The PIE Admiralty will then distill the nominations into two shortlists, each of no more than six pilots. These lists will be published before being passed onto the wider PIE membership who will be the ones to decide the eventual winners.

The winners will be announced on 19th December, YC 116.
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#2 - 2014-11-09 23:30:29 UTC
I await the recognition I so duly deserve.

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#3 - 2014-11-09 23:51:46 UTC
Shaikar wrote:
Anyone not currently a member of PIE may nominate pilots for the appropriate award, however you may not nominate either yourself, a member of your current corporation or a current member of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris alliance.

I don't think it is fair, as I honestly believe that it is Admiral Ascentior who should hold the title of Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Lucas Raholan
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
#4 - 2014-11-09 23:54:45 UTC
I see it only fit to nominate The Empress herself..I mean is there anyone more loyal to the Empire then the leader of it

Shitposts so bad CONCORD gave me a 50 billion ISK bounty

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#5 - 2014-11-09 23:57:17 UTC
There is a word 'capsuleer' for a reason.

Lucas Raholan
#6 - 2014-11-10 00:02:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Raholan
Huh...well I guess I will need to nominate Shalee Liane seeing as she is the only person that comes to mind that's not a member of PIE or my own corp, I do believe building a large alliance for the glory of the Empire counts right

Shitposts so bad CONCORD gave me a 50 billion ISK bounty

Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#7 - 2014-11-10 06:09:01 UTC
Lucas Raholan wrote:
Huh...well I guess I will need to nominate Shalee Liane seeing as she is the only person that comes to mind that's not a member of PIE or my own corp, I do believe building a large alliance for the glory of the Empire counts right

I'd second that. Imperial Outlaws has swelled to quite the size.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#8 - 2014-11-10 06:42:39 UTC
While I never would've imagined such a thing, in this one and singular case I agree with the madwoman.

Admiral Ascentior's achievement in securing advanced Sleeper technology for the Empire is noble and noteworthy both. He surely deserves to be recognized for this.

As for who I would select for the loyal servant award, well-- that is a very good question. I'll have to give it some thought.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#9 - 2014-11-10 07:37:12 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
While I never would've imagined such a thing, in this one and singular case I agree with the madwoman.

This liar Makoto manages to spread lies about me even here, such shame for honorless Makoto, who can't stand for her words!

Ascentior
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#10 - 2014-11-10 09:26:31 UTC
Thank you for your kind words. It is important to note that the effort in collecting components for our Empress was an effort that involved many Praetorians.
Quite a fitting example of why the Loyalist of the Year awards exclude pilots of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris, as we of course expect that higher standards and the utmost loyalty be par for Praetorians.

I would also ask that any name-calling or arguments be taken else-where, this is a place of recognition for devotion and fealty.

Admiral of PIE Inc., Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris (See 'PIE Public' for recruitment)

Honorary Fabricator-General of the Imperial Navy

Chosen by God to serve the Empire.

Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#11 - 2014-11-10 19:06:09 UTC
Ascentior wrote:
Quite a fitting example of why the Loyalist of the Year awards exclude pilots of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris, as we of course expect that higher standards and the utmost loyalty be par for Praetorians.

Since the above means I cannot vote for Aldrith, who is one of your most active and skilled combat pilots as well as a rolemodel outside of the cockpit (Did you know, he once threatened me with violence? Love the man.) Then I would like to amend my nominations as follows:

1. Amarrian Loyalist of the Year: Shalee Lianne for her long service in the warzone and for creating an alliance the size of Imperial Outlaws.

2. Non-Amarian Loyalist of the Year: Desiderya Tuulinen-haani - for bringing Pyre Falcon to the Imperial Outlaw alliance and for the outstanding combat record and efficiency of her command as part of the 24th Imperial Crusade.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Mithri Araz
Occultus Sanquinem
#12 - 2014-11-10 20:36:06 UTC
Oh are we nominating people for services to the faith, for undeniable defence of what is the only true faith and one who enlightens to teach others of the lords true calling. I do like awards

I therefore nominate Nauplius for the Award
Neophage Hashur
Task Force 641
Empyrean Edict
#13 - 2014-11-10 20:45:24 UTC
I Nominate and vote for Reginald Sakakibara for Amarrian capsuleer of the Year.

Glory to the Empress, Amarr Victor.
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#14 - 2014-11-10 20:49:18 UTC
Mithri Araz wrote:
Oh are we nominating people for services to the faith, for undeniable defence of what is the only true faith and one who enlightens to teach others of the lords true calling. I do like awards

Traitors and enemies of God and the Empire will not be considered.
Aelisha
Khimi Harar
#15 - 2014-11-10 20:57:47 UTC
I echo previous suggestions that Shalee Lianne be nominated for her services to the 24th Crusade. i havel ong admired her professionalism and dedication from afar, and though not of the faith myself, I respect her steadfast dedication to duty and her principles, in pulling together such a promising alliance.

I currently have no nomination for Non-Amarrian entry, as the peers I know and respect enough for such a role are disqualified by being corp mates.

CEO of the Achura-Waschi Exchange

Intaki Reborn

Independent Capsuleer

Mithri Araz
Occultus Sanquinem
#16 - 2014-11-10 21:01:24 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
Mithri Araz wrote:

Traitors and enemies of God and the Empire will not be considered.

To the contrary, Nauplius follows the greater faith, while you cling to one that is just so deterrent to your heritage, I'm sure your ancestors would be appalled
Reginald Sakakibara
Banana-Republic.
Collateral Murder.
#17 - 2014-11-10 21:17:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Reginald Sakakibara
Neophage Hashur wrote:
I Nominate and vote for Reginald Sakakibara for Amarrian capsuleer of the Year.

Glory to the Empress, Amarr Victor.

Although I appreciate the sentiment, Neophage, current members of the same corporation cannot nominate one another for this particular and prestigious accolade.

Nonetheless, I voice similar support for my alliance executor, Shalee Lianne, for Amarrian Capsuleer of the Year. As the executor of one of the largest--and most effective (in terms of kills)--alliances within the 24th Imperial Crusade, her record of service is exemplary and shines as an example to the faithful.

I have no nomination for Loyal Servant of the Year at this time.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#18 - 2014-11-10 21:20:44 UTC
And here I thought the only people who followed Naups did so in hopes of getting in scram range...

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Desiderya
Blue Canary
Watch This
#19 - 2014-11-10 21:29:30 UTC
Lianne is a superb choice.

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#20 - 2014-11-11 00:56:20 UTC
Mithri Araz wrote:

I proudly accept this nomination.
123Next pageLast page