These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Thera - The true free republic

Author
Peter Moonlight
Suddenly Carebears
#21 - 2014-11-08 14:40:03 UTC
When I heard of this thread, I thought it is Chitsa, nothing can surprise me..
Looks like I was wrong..
Inb4 new blue donut where after a while Chitsa starts invasion on QEX because they kicked him.. (rumors say he screwed something while they were doing *sites?* http://grab.by/B9VO)
Jez Amatin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-11-08 16:21:11 UTC
Err no.

That is all.
dexter xio
Dead Game.
#23 - 2014-11-08 16:46:50 UTC
As corp Diplomat for Zero Fun Allowed, I'd like to propose that we create a second WH CFC between NOFUN and Revenge of the Liquidators, I'm sure our allignment would be prosperous not only for ourselves but the wormhole community as a whole.

Thanks,

Dexter

Dead Game.

Shtuka
Fifth Dreadnought Night Stalkers Task Force
#24 - 2014-11-08 17:12:04 UTC
dexter xio wrote:
As corp Diplomat for Zero Fun Allowed, I'd like to propose that we create a second WH CFC between NOFUN and Revenge of the Liquidators, I'm sure our allignment would be prosperous not only for ourselves but the wormhole community as a whole.

Thanks,

Dexter

You can send your application.
dexter xio
Dead Game.
#25 - 2014-11-08 20:48:08 UTC
Sounds a little too spooky for me, sorry friend. However if you want to discuss a possible friendship between our two corps further you can either eve-mail me or start a conversation with me while I'm online later.

Dead Game.

Generaloberst Kluntz
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2014-11-08 22:03:21 UTC
\o
what, is chitsa here?
guess i entered the wrong thread again
o/
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#27 - 2014-11-09 00:33:52 UTC
Chitsa Jason wrote:
In any case besides what you all think this is not a creation of blue donut in wspace. This is just a project to bring together people who are interested in new upcoming mechanics. It will be fun and exciting new thing and I want to see it take momentum. Why not talk about it outside your alliances and corps?

because WH space used to about finding things out for yourself and having some kind of pride in your identity as a corp.
in WH space you should fight for your discoveries, not just mooch off each other.
have some self respect and find things out for yourself.

lastly, and probably most importantly, thera is not a WH system and a lot of WH group wont care about it.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Proclus Diadochu
Mar Sarrim
Red Coat Conspiracy
#28 - 2014-11-09 03:50:42 UTC
Chitsa Jason wrote:
blue thera donut

Chitsa Jason wrote:
...this is not a creation of blue donut.

Shocked

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: diogenes.proc@gmail.com

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

Seraph IX Basarab
Outer Path
Seraphim Division
#29 - 2014-11-09 04:56:19 UTC
The reactions have been more fascinating than anything else so far.
Vyktor Abyss
Abyss Research
#30 - 2014-11-09 15:58:24 UTC
Hi Marmite!

I only know of you by killboard reputation and forum tears but I look forward to seeing you in Thera soon! xxx

Incidentally I'm looking for a new corp based there or some fun new folks to fly with - I'll be basing in Thera when we get access because I like a hard life repeatedly killing myself at the coalface of what is new an exciting.

170m SP and looking forward to cheaper clones - fly it all, pvp quite badly because I fight with lots of space e-honour (one arm tied behind the back) etc etc.

Drop me a mail if you're looking for a space gentleman friend like Biggles to fly with.

Toodle-pip o/
ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#31 - 2014-11-09 18:23:40 UTC
It makes perfect sense TBH, Thera has stations so marmite can dock in it when more than 1 hostile with guns shows up in system.

Event Organizer of EVE North East

Paul Vashar
CTHS
#32 - 2014-11-09 20:46:44 UTC
ExookiZ wrote:
It makes perfect sense TBH, Thera has stations so marmite can dock in it when more than 1 hostile with guns shows up in system.

Don't forget the neutral logi, which won't be worth jax here.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#33 - 2014-11-09 21:15:35 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
Chitsa Jason wrote:
In any case besides what you all think this is not a creation of blue donut in wspace. This is just a project to bring together people who are interested in new upcoming mechanics. It will be fun and exciting new thing and I want to see it take momentum. Why not talk about it outside your alliances and corps?

because WH space used to about finding things out for yourself and having some kind of pride in your identity as a corp.
in WH space you should fight for your discoveries, not just mooch off each other.
have some self respect and find things out for yourself.

lastly, and probably most importantly, thera is not a WH system and a lot of WH group wont care about it.

Actually, yes, it will be.
Just sayin'.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Steven Hackett
Overload This
TURBOFEED OR GLORY
#34 - 2014-11-09 22:03:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Steven Hackett
Borsek
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2014-11-09 22:10:54 UTC
chitsa...
Chitsa...
C'mon, dude :(

If you weren't in AIDScorp #1, things might have been different.
Jess Tanner
Bangworks Systems Inc.
#36 - 2014-11-09 22:34:21 UTC
Chitsa Jason wrote:
Hello all,

I am Chitsa and I would like to propose the true pvp spirit. As you know Thera the single "like Jita" wormhole is coming soon. So what me and some of my friends want to do is to create a community of people who are interested in it.

Thera is going to be a new step in EvE, a frontier where old ways of wormhole space get obliterated and new strategies are born. Where null sec gets mixed with low and null, where **** gets weird.

What I want is to make sure that we make first steps in this frontier and discover it together. Be it everyone fighting each other, blue thera donut, next way to kill caps in null or whatever else. I invite you to talk about it!

Public channel is: -THERA- (Thera was taken by CCP apperently)
Public TS: 5.231.80.183 Admins: Curzon Dax, Chitsa Jason

Please do join the talks!

Sorry, didn't hear you, still having trouble braining after the last time you tried to organize something in the community...
Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#37 - 2014-11-09 23:32:17 UTC
Marmites in wspace? I welcome this. And good luck to you.

hahahahaha
Hatshepsut IV
Un.Reasonable
#38 - 2014-11-09 23:53:38 UTC
Jess Tanner wrote:
...Sorry, didn't hear you, still having trouble braining after the last time you tried to organize something in the community.

Best use of the world braining evah!

Public Channel | Un.Welcome

Jess Tanner
Bangworks Systems Inc.
#39 - 2014-11-10 00:05:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Jess Tanner
Senn Denroth wrote:

hahahahaha

Lol.
Shtuka
Fifth Dreadnought Night Stalkers Task Force
#40 - 2014-11-10 02:23:35 UTC
Senn Denroth wrote:

hahahahaha

We are in WH from 2012 you nub!
Previous page123Next page