These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Blood raider standings

Author
Floatation Tank
Doomheim
#1 - 2014-11-06 18:01:49 UTC
Besides running missions in Delve, what can i do to gain blood corp / faction standings?

Can i have the ins and outs of blood standings.
Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#2 - 2014-11-06 18:05:02 UTC
Floatation Tank wrote:
Besides running missions in Delve, what can i do to gain blood corp / faction standings?

Can i have the ins and outs of blood standings.

I train an alt to run missions in Venal for Guristas a few years ago.

Last year I moved that to Delve to light a cyno for me and was surprised to learn that I could do blood raider lvl 4 missions despite never having even considered doing anyhting about Blood Raider standings. Apparently, Guristas and Blood Raiders like each other.

Other than that, I don't know of any other way.
Floatation Tank
Doomheim
#3 - 2014-11-06 18:51:08 UTC
After having a read of the faction repair standing plan... it shows angels and serps as enemies of sansha, guristas and bloodies.

So i assume running missions against the enemies will gain me standing, but what about ratting angels and serps npc say in belts or anomalies, would this also give me a boost?
Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#4 - 2014-11-06 23:43:48 UTC
Floatation Tank wrote:
After having a read of the faction repair standing plan... it shows angels and serps as enemies of sansha, guristas and bloodies.

So i assume running missions against the enemies will gain me standing, but what about ratting angels and serps npc say in belts or anomalies, would this also give me a boost?

Nope.

You can run missions for the Guristas (Venal) or the Sanshas Nation (Stain), every 16 missions you will receive storyline mission, htese storyline missions will increase standings with the allies of the faction you're running missions for.

The Coreli Corporation is recruiting.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2014-11-07 02:43:48 UTC
Currently the only way in game to directly gain Blood Raider Faction standing is to run missions for them by completing a storyline mission after 16 regular missions.

The alternate way for gaining Blood Raider Faction standing is to gain derived standing increases by completing storyline missions for their allies - Guristas and Sansha.

I believe the fastest way to gain high standings with Blood Raiders would be to follow the steps outlined in the Pirate Standings section of 'The Plan'.

Basically after training up the various Social skills, complete the Guristas level 3 Epic Arc and then do the Guristas Cosmos Agents. While working the Cosmos Agents, if you don't have enough Faction standing to access the next level agent, run regular missions for Guristas and complete storyline missions until you have the required amount of Faction standing to access the next level Cosmos Agent.

By the time you complete that, you should be able to access high level Blood Raider Agents.

Good luck and much success to you.

DMC